Conscious Media Network has been approached by a representative of global leaders and financiers from 130 nations to broadcast a statement about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012.

Video from Conscious Media Network

http://www.cmn.tv/news/new-world-currency/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed. It the same old BS. Some dickheads are trying to raise interest for their own twisted gains. In other words an advert for CMN. Always follow the money. CMN needs money to pay for stuff. The dude presenting the crap needs to pay for his crap as well.

At the end of the day, the more spectacular the onfo, the more people can be duped into their crap.

• just remember the LAST nesara announcement said it would be in place BEFORE 2012, here we are in 2012, no nesara, so if you wanna keep getting your hopes up and smashed then keep on believing in this bullshit, ill wait until it is on the mainstream news before im ready to "believe" it.

we have been listening to "nesara" is around the corner for over a decade, interesting how the moment that a prediction fails there is new nonsense to keep you occupied

• Me too Marianinia, I sent it to all my close friends (the ones that dont think I am a spaceage loony that is).  He seemed like the real deal to me, and I am not usually one to believe every thing I read or hear......I just hope this is a positive thing coming up and that for once I would not be deceived into empty hope,  Course if this new financial structure involves having a bar code on our foreheads or hands, or if it involves having anything implanted under my skin then I guess I would have to become worried about that and would probably not be complying and would have to find a new way to survive without money....Oh this would be so exciting....that is why I am not getting too sure about this, could just be a ruse, but he sure came across as sincere to me.

• WOW, WOW is all I can say......As everyone here probably knows I have never been a supporter of the believing in Nesara  But I think that this video is lifechanging and sounds very reliable and exciting.  I think having Nesara in the title might deter die hards like me from viewing this but I watched in anyway, lol and I am glad that I did, THIS is going to ENORMOUS good news for humanity and is not NESARA the concept, if this is truly a reliable source and the information presented is factual then this is indeed the best news I have heard in my lifetime in many ways.  It would be nice not to be drowning in debt for once  and decide between paying credit cards minimums and eating.  I hope that even people like me who have thought NESARA was a fairy tale will at least listen to this....It is supposed to be happening very soon and will be released by the national media within days or a couple of weeks according to this video disclosure.  At first it kind of spooked me but now I am a little less skittled by the thought of this.....I am just hoping everyone will give this a listen with an open mind and I really really would like to to know what are your thoughts on this.....I you think it is more yadda yadda then I really want to know your opinions on this....I hope I am right on this one and it is not an incideous trick, lol.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
35 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Oneness & Divine Love By AA Zadkiel & Linda Robinson Greetings Beloved Ones, WE ARE Archangels Amethyst and Zadkiel, and we greet you with Love. Today, we wish to discuss Oneness and Divine Love. You are part of the vast, unlimited energy of…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
4 hours ago
More…