What happens to the flow of time after this date? Will days still be going by very quickly, or will time flow at a constant, slower pace than now (like before the year 2000)?

What speeds up the rate at which time passes?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That planet NIbiru is a real problem for NASA according to Bob Dean, they  have a whole team of people working on the problem when Nibiru is going to pass earth. And they are keeping it secret, because, yet they haven`t found any solution. They are very worried because they know Nibiru  is gonna have MAJOR catastrophic effects on us. So it is really a no joke. But that`s gonna happen maybi round year 2020-2030, they are not sure yet. if you wanna see more check out my page i have a video where Bob Dean is talking about this.
  • He does not talk about the end of time, so the video didn't help.
  • Time ends, eternity begins ;)
  • Wow, fascinating.  Will have to read this again and again to get a better grasp. Thanks 1HK for giving my brainpower a thorough workout...as I scratch my head saying whaaaaaaaaat?  Gonna take some time to sink in.....if time exists, which it does for me.
    • ...nice read...

...as Ian Xel Lungold  said in a presentation for the Mayan calendar, our current calendar was put up by the elite of the time, for tax purposes...lol... 

..and im pretty sure, it hold lots of truth... they wanted to measure the time for when the time of the year come to know when to go to the peasants and take share from the crops they had...lol...

"aaa, its September... lets pay them a visit to see what they have gathered this season."

• LOL, Marique, I totally relate.  It sure helps when you have the book in your lap and not on a computer screen.  Terrence McKenna isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he knows alot about physics and psychedelic drugs... he has some good books about 2012 and zero point time. 
  • Terrance McKenna has a really good theory about time.  You may want to check out his book, but here is some info from Wikipedia. *****

According to McKenna, the story of the universe is the story of the proton matter wave's 13.7-billion-year-long fall into its own gravitational field.[22] During a matter wave's fall into its own gravitational field, its frequency increases,[20] which, in its turn, increases the strength of the matter wave's own gravitational field. Thus, the autogravitational blueshift of the proton progresses with an exponential acceleration. According to one of the de Broglie relations, λ = h/mv — the smaller the wavelength (λ), the larger the particle's mass (m) and its speed (v). Therefore, the autogravitational blueshifting of protons is equivalent to their autoacceleration to the speed of light (it reflects Einstein's Equivalence Principle, according to which, experiencing a stronger gravitational field is equivalent to acceleration).[21] The special theory of relativity dictates that a body accelerated to almost the speed of light can reach any point of the universe within an almost zero span of its own time,[23] which means that the eventual light-speed world is characterized by infinite interconnectedness (information):

The conventions of relativity say that time slows down as one approaches the speed of light, but if one tries to imagine the point of view of a thing made of light, one must realize that what is never mentioned is that if one moves at the speed of light, there is no time whatsoever. There is an experience of time zero. So if one imagines for a moment oneself to be made of light, or in possession of a vehicle that can move at the speed of light, one can traverse from any point in the universe to any other with a subjective experience of time zero. This means that one crosses to Alpha Centauri in time zero, but the amount of time that has passed in the relativistic universe is four and a half years. But if one moves very great distances, if one crosses two hundred and fifty thousand light-years to Andromeda, one would still have a subjective experience of time zero. The only experience of time that one can have is of a subjective time that is created by one's own mental processes, but in relationship to the Newtonian universe there is no time whatsoever. One exists in eternity, one has become eternal, the universe is aging at a staggering rate all around one in this situation, but that is perceived as a fact of this universe—the way we perceive Newtonian physics as a fact of this universe. One has transited into the eternal mode. One is then apart from the moving image; one exists in the completion of eternity.

—McKenna, Terence ♦ New Maps of Hyperspace

...the story of the universe is that information, which I call novelty, is struggling to free itself from habit, which I call entropy... and that this process... is accelerating... It seems as if... the whole cosmos wants to change into information... All points want to become connected... The path of complexity to its goals is through connecting things together... You can imagine that there is an ultimate end-state of that process—it's the moment when every point in the universe is connected to every other point in the universe.

—McKenna, Terence ♦ A workshop held in the summer of 1998

The autogravitational blueshift of matter waves is most intense at the universe's gravitational centre—the planet Earth. When the Earth's biosphere will have accumulated the critical amount of information, the universe will become sufficiently interconnected to turn into a reality-warping hyperspace. The hyperspace of the universe's information (the "superconducting Overmind") is, by definition, in a single quantum state; in order to fuse with that single quantum state and attain absolute psychokinetic control over the universe, the human species needs to become genetically singular by being reduced to a single couple of the most imaginative people, whose tantric union is the ultimate goal of the universe's existence—the Eschaton:

What is happening to our world is ingression of novelty toward what Whitehead called "concrescence," a tightening gyre. Everything is flowing together. The "autopoetic lapis," the alchemical stone at the end of time, coalesces when everything flows together. When the laws of physics are obviated, the universe disappears, and what is left is the tightly bound plenum, the monad, able to express itself for itself, rather than only able to cast a shadow into physis as its reflection. I come very close here to classical millenarian and apocalyptic thought in my view of the rate at which change is accelerating. From the way the gyre is tightening, I predict that the concrescence will occur soon—around 2012 AD. It will be the entry of our species into hyperspace, but it will appear to be the end of physical laws accompanied by the release of the mind into the imagination. <...> The transition from earth to space will be a staggeringly tight genetic filter, a much tighter filter than any previous frontier has ever been, including the genetic and demographic filter represented by the colonization of the New World. <...> The object at the end of and beyond history is the human species fused into eternal tantric union with the superconducting Overmind/UFO.

—McKenna, Terence ♦ New Maps of Hyperspace
    • Is there a simpler way of putting it? Because I can't understand all of that.
    • Hi Happy Kelly - This was really interesting. My gut response to this question was that more people are  processing "the answers" and are either "getting it" (processed it) or are very close to that (processing it), which ties in to the statement that "the eventual light-speed world is characterized by infinite interconnectedness (information):"  I would say it's dependent not just upon the information (interconnectedness), but what's understood of those connections (which is what's being processed now).

I also recently read the Hathors newsletter (http://tomkenyon.com/contact?utm_source=Hathors+Messages+through+To...) where he talks about "transition states of consciousness" and also mentions a void.  The part about being in the "completion of reality" reminds me of what they call the void.  According to the Hathors, they caution about not being "lured into the light" too soon (before you consciously realize it represents your "new world").  This seems to me to be the point where the holograph can be changed.

Also, the statement "it's the moment when every point in the universe is connected to every other point in the universe" reminds me of the theory (in physics) that all points are the same point.  And I think that's a perspective (reached by processing information). 

Thanks for the read! : )

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
13 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
13 hours ago
More…