You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!…
Replies
Forgive them Ben for they know not of what they speak of!!
Fight the good fight with all thy might...(or should that be light?)
Namaste.
Ignore them! They are not worth your time, dear.
Namaste!
Cat
What we all are doing here at the site is wonderful! And THANK YOU Ben-Arion for giving the opportunity to do so.
Eternal Love and blessings to all of you!
Namaste
I find this so ridiculous, the negative test any means, but you and we and me galactic brothers we are to put the light in this world then its bless beings who do not know what he is talking about. Car ben you are divinely protected.
your sister the light
lynda

Love and light dear brother! xxx.
Ben I support THIS COMMUNITY AS WELL as your ''' UNCONDITIONALL TRUTH CONVEYED'' WITH THIS MESSAGE, HERE.
You have spoken your truth well, DECISEVELY AND PROFOUND.
The ENERGY HERE on this Community is one of UNCONDITIONAL -for EVERYONE WHO IS OPEN TO IT - AND ALL (involve) WHO ARE SINCERE in CREATING IT.
Blessings and much love to Ben Always
Gladys
I have found you to be a fair and honest man. Your website is a gift to all truth seekers.
Thank you for all your hard work and effort.
Douglas
-
5
-
6
-
7
-
8
-
9
of 10 Next