Thank You For The LOVING feedback.

Thank You For The LOVING feedback. We have floded this "energy" with Love, lets spread JOY and meditate together IN SILENCE. NAMASTE* I read every Reflection in this forum and Im glad for every word and energy you put into it. Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Perhaps it is best we do as we're told ;)

Not unless we have our own brains and knew well what is best for all.
      Besides what is their PROOF that they are real and not impersonator?
      Not because some random stranger claimed that they are someone, means they are.
      If they are of light then why shed fear and terror? You should know well that only the other side does that.

If their message left you fear. Then they are not with GOD, and never be.
      Don't let them engulf you, that is their very purpose. Don't succumb.
      • He he, no, we dont have to, he say's God and Jesus knows who he is so that is something we don't need to know, we can only pray that God answer's our prayer's....but I am all for some bondage time, voluntary of course, beyond those kind of activities, I dont think we need leader's.

Why would we need leader's? I mean, when has a leader ever taken responsibility? Some quick equations tell's me : since the "little man" alway's get's the blame, we'd be better off get ourselves into trouble by our own choise rather than being led into it by a supposed "leader"
      • Never question anything...just do as you're told! Dont even think to think ;)
      • He he, this is just getting better and better......first off, Yowan...I was only kidding and then, well, what can I say, I am just an observer and now good people, let me point out something that actually is frightening....that is, if it was true :)

Quote: "your site has caused me to have several nervous breakdowns"

combine that with this statement,

quote : "as you may know i guide virtually everyone on the planet"

I do agree that sometimes it may look like the world is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and if this chap...or gal...was truthfull then that would xplain alot. Perhaps we should ask the creator to umm, how can I not be so blunt, well fcuk it....move this person to a different location in creation where there are no living thing's so that he/she could work out the issues with themselves without dragging innocent people into their "drama"?

On the other hand, I'm not a friggin fool and I dont believe anything unless proven to me. It is funny how some people claim authority and some imaginary rank and actually think they can get away with it. Talk about ego issuses he he he, but for what it is worth, it is actually entertaining!

OK, it is perhaps not so nice to make fun of people who have problems, but in this case, it is hard not to , I know, smack my ass and call me Judith, but this is like asking for it. Another thing is that is is hard to take anything of this sirius :D
        Now, I present my ungodly side, who the bananas is this person to even wayste my time even making a response? For what purpose? Is it to gain respect? Is it to instill fear? Is it to cast doubt?

Of course, I dont hand out respect like it is candy, nor am I afraid of anyone...or thing. And doubt? that is not a part of my dictionary (in this setting), doubt is an xuse to further investigate something until you are sure, so it is a tool....a good tool if you know how to use it, but as with everything else, it can be misused!

All my rants and braveheart statments aside, I do love everyone equally, even this moron. It does seem like it could use more help, clearly not from us, but it probably need's more love....and we could and should give out freely regardless even when it threatens with war.....wow...WAR!!!!!!!!!

He he he he, this is just so stupid, I hope someone can forgive me for taking part in this thread ;)

Be Blessed...Don't Take Shite Too Sirius...and Be Good
        Pasiel
  • A true God sanctioned Federation member would never speak in such a derogatory manner. That is not how they do things. It's about unconditional LOVE!
  • Ben, do not Listen to that nonsense, We are One, and We are Noticing an increase in the insanity, this is to be expected, as the Energies Continue to Increase. We Love You, Honor You, and Support You, Love Always Mother and Father God and the First Contact Ground Crew Team
  • My dear Friend Alex,

How sad to see dark energies masquerading as members of the Ashtar Command, and sending such vile emails to you.
    I support you, as you know, and so do the other 99 percent of beings who are seaching for enlightment and connection
    to others of like-mind on this site. I will share with you, I have also come across beings who claim to be of Light--to be of
    "Family", but are truely NOT. They cannot hold the illusion of Light for very long, and show they are a RENEGADE group who are self-serving. The REAL Masters are telling us to use our discernment--particularly now. So when any of us come across beings who project fear, pain, sorrow or anger, bless them, and simply walk away. Do not waste energy on these individuals. We love you, Alex, and we love this site. Years ago I spoke to Kaiel, who said this site was the dream of
    Commander Ashtar Sheran--his father. It has manifested. Be proud of that. Do not doubt this is a great service you provide to all of us...

Love and Light,
    Victoria
  • This person,sounds, that he is lost.? You see, we all are connected to a greater light of divine , wisdom, and true love....When you find , self god then you will know, that what ever you do TO others, you do to self god....AS WE PROGRESS TO ASCENSION,PATH ,EACH SELF WILL KNOW IT SELF.??????? CHEERS WITH FUN AND LOVE.
  • Good morning, Ben.
    In my point of view, you are doing a great service for all the members.
    Please, do continue.
    May your spirit be lifted and your courage strenghtened by these circumstances.
    All the best,
    Alex Berloffe
    Samadohn Soriel En-Ra
    Ben.In is for sale / Ben.In is te koop
  • The vibrational planetary changes are unfortunately bringing up some rather "yucky" stuff in individuals. I love your web site! I thank God for the positive up lifting messages. I have noticed things being amplified that are not of unity consciousness until it transforms in the light. Send Love for that is the only TRUTH.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
36 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
36 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  An Important Update on Ronna Herman's HealthRonna Herman Channels Archangel Michael Ronna has asked me to send out this message of update to her soul family, along with the love that she holds for each of you, which is profound and enduring. On…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Blessing the Earth with Loving Kindness: From the Heart of God,Let the entire earth be blessed with loving kindness.Let the entire earth be blessed with great joy, happiness and divine peace.Let the entire earth be blessed with understanding,…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
3 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
5 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
7 hours ago
More…