I was out 3am very early in the morning. I drove through Central London then took the motorway heading to an outer London beautiful country side Temple donated by George Harrison the famous Beatle.

I stopped at a 24 hr Tesco and bought some food and it is very unusual that i fancied an ice-cream so i got Swedish Glade ice cream and had it at 4am in the morning. I then stopped at a 24/7 motorway welcome service station where i had a 2hr nap and and then continued my journey to the temple. When i got to the temple i had a nice vegetarian feast and meet some of my old devotee friends and made new friends. l told them it is a special day as Worldwide Group meditation is on plus end of the Mayan Calender. I walked around the Gardens of the temple and connected more with nature. Next l left the temple around 6pm and drove to Central London and had a cup of Chai tea in Starbucks and met some friends....... later l drove home and got home around 11pm.

I do sense that more awakening of humanity and unity took place on this day....and i thought to myself there should be no darkness on this Planet  but only light all the time and there should be no such thing as time on this Planet and no such thing as money on this Planet......what are your views and do you feel any different?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ..lol..ok..i will not say what happened to me, (long story) but i will say at least what happened here in the whole country....

since 28th Oct. is the National Day here.. they have celebrations military and student parades, etc.. in most, if not all, cities around the country..well, this year, for the first time in Greece since the end of WW2, it did not happen...

people who are angry at the government, politicians, and the whole corrupt international banking system who is leading the whole country to poverty, went out to the streets, where the parades where to happen and they starting yelling at politicians and other state v.i.p's..lol... big panic... :)))

and not only in capital...in many cities around Greece was the same... eggs and other 'vegetable stuff', was thrown to political figures, the main military parade had to be canceled...lol... the student parade had students looked the other way when passed before the politicians stage, and some student groups also raised their right hand holding a black scarf as a sign that they dont approve the whole governing system...

this had never happend before in recent Greek history... big upheaval...

..as we can see, even the common people are starting slowly to question the system...

• I noticed large numbers of people were getting sick.

I got sick and will be up and healthy on monday or tuesday.

• my day was simple as always.....

woke up @4am

went up the mountain to local coffee shop to get on line with my lop~top and check bunch of videos

around 9am I had a job to do for local person

came home around 4:30pm

made a meal

watched a cute movie

went to bed @9pm

slept awful

• well i joined some friends for a halloween party and took some delicious volevonts filled with egg mayonaise and prawn cocktail, it was quite a good do but not a lot turned out so ........ i felt a little bit alone and detached from a lot but i made the effort and went out, i got home just after 11pm gmt, and then had a glass of wine then went to bed but was awoken at 2am gmt, by a friend of mine who lives in manchester USA, he had finished work and called me on the skype which is on my mobile phone which is next to my bed, so i chatted with him for a little while then drifted back into a sleep ........................
  • yeah i went to sleep because i was tired i woke up and did not even think about it the next morning i had such a good day without any reason for it to being so...
  • I slept in until noon, made a pot of coffee and drank 3 cups and ate 2 bananas and did my emails and fed the cats.

Meditated and did some some chores. Took may vitamins.

Watched MSNBC Hardball with Chris Mathews.

Meditated some more.

Mafe a pot of chili.

My wife came home from some errands and I opened the gate for her and unloaded the car.

Had a beer.

Had a tote of tequila

Watched the 7th game of the World Series and it was a good one. Ate some nachos, 2 bowls of chili and  spianch.

Pretty exciting.

Went in the studio and read 49, 50, 51  & 52 of the Law of One .

Sent out some more emails.

Realized that it is now Oct 29 2011 and I'm still here and feeling good.

Checked the forums.

Thanks, One. Nice day.

Love, B

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source   Joy is working out of your being.You have found a harmonious state and are filled with this tingling energy. You have released yourself from your fears and blockages, your energy circulates unhindered through your being, you are relaxed,…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post WASHINGTON D.C. NEW MOON ASTROLOGY ALERT ... May 7, 2024 ... National town halls and gatherings to increase for May 2024, and the focus may be politics and/or religion. Violence is a real possibility.
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"as for johnantifajancar-who cares what he says-but he shouldn't have said that about your daughter, Drexk"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Canadians better move, change their names, and get plastic surgery"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source    Dear Ones,Maybe you recently jumped between dimensions and frequencies or traveled to places you never before explored, or perhaps not.You and your cohorts opened the Universal gate the past few days, allowing you to jump when or if you…
2 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…