Suicide

After Dracos post i started thinking.

Who ever said suicide is against certain law? Especially if we are supossed to have free will.

Also the fact that we die from the moment we are born.

Al the parts of your body die and re-generate al the time, so who says this is not suicide?

Your thought and personality change al the time so where are you and who are you?

What is the diference between a act of a few seconds to kill one self and the slow dying of over eating-smoking-drinking-going to war etc etc.

Why this need to condemn a person who wants to leave on his/her own terms the way that person wants?

There is no death so where is the sin in this dying from your own free will?

When i drowned and after that i had my violent car crash, i died...did i die in vain? Did i die by accident? Did i not deserve to die?

There is no death only transition so why judge the suicidal person.

What if part of his life lesson and those around him has suicide as a base?

I hear a lot of people screaming Coward to someone that kills himself...they do not know what it takes to do so.

Why do people who live a lie judge a person who wants to get out of the lie?

Your body and the Ego attached to it is not YOUR SELF.

You can not kill the Self.

It is worse if you limit the Self to stupid asumptions of laws that only govern this plane of consciousness.

I have died 3 times and i have no problem doing it again.

If i do not kill my body by suicide it is because i think it is of no use right now, but we al die at the end and move on, i for one being a free Self shure would like to die when i believe i am ready to, and so i will choose my own death the way i want it and not the way some law invented by people dictates.

Just some thought on the matter.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Or it put us on another, more intricate lesson.
  • My father committed suicide when I was 12. It is my feeling that suicide carries a very dark energy, I have heard the voice of it many times telling me to do myself in. I don't judge my Dad but I can tell you as someone who is a full body empath that it absolutely destroyed me for a very long time. I carried him around for years.. Some souls feel compelled to abort the mission they came here with, it's too unbearable. I get that. My deepest gratitude to those who can fight the voice and keep the light. We love and need you.
    • In our past lives, perhaps we have committed suicide many times... just to learn from it.
    • I agree with the dark energy, both my grand-fathers commited suicide, one hanged himsel the other used a gun.
      I have felt the presence of one of them in my Aunts house when i slept there a few years ago, it was weird when the bedroom turned into a freezer en it threw an object at me. Needless to say i never stay long in that house.
      I am not mutch into these things so i have no way to know what it was for shure.
  • Thank you for your kind words and it was so nice of you to respond...I hope that this might help someone that has been touched by a suicide help them heal. There is another side...their side...to all this. I feel there is so much stigma attached to a suicide that "understanding where that person is coming from" is so important to the ones left behind. Yes, hurt, anger and grief is part of the process but understanding and sympathy is part of the healing process as well.
    My dad was such a influence in my life...always positive, upbeat and a very brilliant man. Another thought....In his flying days, he did see UFO's...said they do exist.
  • I agree with Cedric on the subject of suicide. I think we should have a choice how we want to end our lives especially if we have a terminal situation. Please read and make your own decision.

Cancer runs on both sides of my family....both parents and grandparents are deceased as result of it My mom died at a very early age of 40. She was beautiful and a very vibrant person...loved life. She became ill and didn't know she had terminal cancer until it was too late...it had spread. Here's the kicker....this was in 1962 and the treatment at that time was cobalt....well she took the cobalt treatments as recommended...suffered horribly (morphine was not much of a relief from the pain) and still died. I just don't understand the justification in this....criminals get something to calm them before a lethal injection and they go to sleep. That's it....well my
    mom who did nothing to anyone in her life had to suffer a horrible death.

My dad was a WWII pilot and was a retired military officer. He served our country well and lived a full life until he was in his 80's. He first got prostate cancer... followed by kidney cancer then... lung cancer. He never smoked or drank and lived eating healthy. He knew at the end when the lung cancer came back (after having a lung removed) and the
    Dr's said this time it wasn't operable... that was it. He chose to take his life as he knew what was ahead and refused to go there. We always had a wonderful relationship and were very close. We live acrosss the USA from each other and I didn't know about the last diagnosis until after his death. He was very detailed oriented and left his wife with full instructions how to handle everything. I do not advocate anyone committing suicide but I fully understand my father's decision and I don't have any regrets. He didn't share this with anyone and just "took care of business." If anyone says this was a cowardly act, I totally disagree as my dad was the
    bravest man I had ever met. I knew where he was mentally, I still have his farewell note to us all and he was ready to go....he left loving us very much. So here we have two senarios...one without and the other making that choice. I have very strong feelings about ones own choice and I don't want anyone making a decision for me.
    • He sounds like a very brave man and that you were very lucky to have him as a Daddy. (:
    • Aw... what a story. Thanks for sharing.
      • Wildflowers, Thank you...You expressed your thoughts so beautifully, better than I ever could.... I picked up on you and felt your positive response before I came back to this site.... Don't think I have to explain much....I was born psychic ...the gift came through my dad and his side of the family. The picture is lovely and comforting ....
        Again, thank you for sharing.
      • Amelia, thank you so much for your response and it was so sweet of you to take the time to reply.
        This was such a deep and personal experience that had never been shared before...I just hope this helped someone else..
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
3 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…