Suicide

After Dracos post i started thinking.

Who ever said suicide is against certain law? Especially if we are supossed to have free will.

Also the fact that we die from the moment we are born.

Al the parts of your body die and re-generate al the time, so who says this is not suicide?

Your thought and personality change al the time so where are you and who are you?

What is the diference between a act of a few seconds to kill one self and the slow dying of over eating-smoking-drinking-going to war etc etc.

Why this need to condemn a person who wants to leave on his/her own terms the way that person wants?

There is no death so where is the sin in this dying from your own free will?

When i drowned and after that i had my violent car crash, i died...did i die in vain? Did i die by accident? Did i not deserve to die?

There is no death only transition so why judge the suicidal person.

What if part of his life lesson and those around him has suicide as a base?

I hear a lot of people screaming Coward to someone that kills himself...they do not know what it takes to do so.

Why do people who live a lie judge a person who wants to get out of the lie?

Your body and the Ego attached to it is not YOUR SELF.

You can not kill the Self.

It is worse if you limit the Self to stupid asumptions of laws that only govern this plane of consciousness.

I have died 3 times and i have no problem doing it again.

If i do not kill my body by suicide it is because i think it is of no use right now, but we al die at the end and move on, i for one being a free Self shure would like to die when i believe i am ready to, and so i will choose my own death the way i want it and not the way some law invented by people dictates.

Just some thought on the matter.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe everyone who's had a major nudge in life about suicide or something to do with coming close to death is definitely being pushed to the limits of life in order to learn how to overcome them and see the silver lining in the situation.

Having gone very close to suicide myself a while back, I felt that there are still many things that need to be done hence why I didn't carry through. At that very moment standing on the edge (figuratively speaking) I knew that I had to keep living for a major reason. I remember prior to that moment I remember asking "the universe or god" things like, why AM I alive and what is my purpose here and questions of such nature which I'm sure all of us asked at some point in life and some of us are still asking today. That being said, a while later I received my answer, not in the best way possible mind you but still, the answer I was looking for. I guess I was waiting for a phone call from god saying "Hi, this is god speaking and I've called to address the question you've been asking all this time and the answer is such and such ...lol" anyway...
    You catch my drift I hope... :)

"It takes ages to build something and seconds to destroy" Who's to say that what you have achieved so far doesn't qualify you to be an army general so to speak and when you fold prematurely without knowing deep in your soul that you have completed your mission you know you have to go through the same thing again because we are all here to graduate the class and become generals as well. Once you leave this plain you will teach other souls what you have done and move on to higher levels and so on, so I don't think one can just end it just because all these feelings are piling up.
    Learn how to sort them, organize them, process them and let them go.

Birth seems to take so much energy and effort on the part of another human being, involving discipline, pain and joy. Do you seriously think you can just end it like that after all that you and your mother went through for you to be born, come to life and experience this reality? Maybe you can do so early as that could be you life contract and maybe you're supposed to stick through the thick and thin till completion. I guess that all depends on what your heart tells you.

Something else recently caught my attention. A video from Max Igan talking about something that could be a possibility influencing people's emotions lately and causing them to have suicidal thoughts, It caught my attention because the last 2 weeks I've been having these random thoughts about quitting on my dreams and just plainly give up and quit, even simpering thoughts off suicide which not like me at all! So I was very surprised at what happened to me. So anyway...watch the video as Max explains a little better what could be a possible cause of it.

LOVE & LIGHT
    • Thanks for sharing this video. Interesting. Explains quite a lot....
    • Arjan, I went through a similar experience....I tried to end my life at 14, luckily was unsuccessful...but it was the first time I really prayed...and hard. I should have died, if not had severe body trauma, but I was fine.. I am sure a lot of us on here have contemplated suicide at one point or another, because the lightworkers are being tested, life is a tad bit harder on us. We have a lot coming to us and we have to be prepared to handle it. The ones being tested....and who pass (but not limited to) will be among the new world if it be in the plans.

Suicide is not condemned, but is prob looked at as a poor choice considering so many people want to be here, and you had this perfect opportunity to experience one of the ultimate experiences. After you do...you probably want to kind of kick yourself in the butt for doing so. But, there is a reason for everything.

Love and Light!

Peggy
      • Indeed, it always seems that some kind of trauma or near death experience needs to happen in order to wake us up and nudge us in the right direction. It is a very tough thing to go through but we signed up for it knowing that we would most likely succeed and get through it.

LOVE
    • dear Arjan,thankyou for posting the vid,i will definitely be watching it,also i once read that if a person commits suicide,and achieves it and they had an incarnated blue-print of 70 years,and commited suicide at the age of 50 years,then they would choose to make up the difference of the 20 years by re-incarnating for 20 years only,as they realised that they cut short there designated time,and was throwing gods gift of life back into his face,so i have often wondered,maybe thats where the equation,or saying may come into it,ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG,a good thought to ponder,love,light, to you eve(solaena)
      • Interesting thought eve..will have to look more into it.
  • i dont see it as a matter of condemnation or cowardliness, or breaking of any law..
    ...suicide is a by-product of the mind...and the mind is the least thing trusted in this world...
    ...the worst thing that can happen in life if to die... as long as im alive, i have hope to See more things...if there is a chance to exist life after death, it will wait to find out later, and not by suicide...
    ...have u ever seen any animal to blow its brains out???..i dont believe the whales go to beaches for suicide on purpose either...with all this dis-orienting sonar pollution in the sea...suicide is just an immature way of thinking in the way i see things...
  • I have tried unsuccessfully myself on more than one occasion, and the last left me with nothing more than slight memory loss, but would have killed anyone else who did what I did. This is when I learned I had true purpose in life, and finally woke up to the fact my then 6 year old son still needed me in his life, despite my access at that time being heavily restricted by his mother. That was 10 years ago, and the thought has never, and will never cross my mind again.
    I have lost a younger brother and a nephew to suicide, and it leaves such a path of devastation in it's wake, I'm so grateful to the universe for saving me so I could fulfil my destiny as a now single, loving dad to my son.

Not trying to make fun of this discussion, but here's a little ditty I learned when I was young:
    A girl lay by the sewer, and by the sewer she died. At the coroners inquest, they called it suicide.
  • i am not just responsible for myself, i am responsible to many people who are concerned about my life or my death.....if i am taking away someones free will for exercising my free will would it be just.......if i proclaim myself for Renunciation i think i will surely have right to die if not then i think i dont.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep up the good work, Justin.....Great posting and commentaries...👍🏻🛸

Kind regards, Colonel Omega

https://media.defense.gov/2008/May/28/2000614946/780/780/0/080528-F..."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lot is gonna be thrown at us in these next 6 months whether it be the next scamdemic, riots, cyber attacks, and the eventual try to start WW3. The Cabal is nearing its end and are gonna try everything they can to stay in power. More and more…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
15 hours ago
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
17 hours ago
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
19 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…