STARSEED SYMPTOMS

If you suspect you might be a Starseed visiting planet Earth at this point in time, don't feel frightened or disillusioned. There are millions of others who feel the same way you do. From the books I have read about Starseeds, I've put together a blend of symptoms for you to consider. Keep in mind that you do not need all of the symptoms to be a Starseed. Why? It all depends at what stage you find yourself in during the process of awakening that is taking place these days. It also has to do with the way in which you pre-programmed yourself to realize you may be a Starseed.

Here are the symptoms...

- As a child, you felt you didn't belong here

- While growing up, perhaps you felt alone, that maybe your father and mother weren't your real parents

- You developed an interest in the stars, UFOs, ETs, space travel and other worlds

- At some point in your life you began to awaken spiritually

- This awakening experience was accompanied by your whole life turning upside down and inside out - This same experience may also have been associated with a dark night of the soul or spiritual crisis experience

- You have a strong urge to serve humanity in some way

- You feel you are on a mission but don't quite know what it might be

- You find yourself detaching from your old identity and are dissociating from your old way of life

- You find your ego desperately trying to hold on to the old ways of doing things

- You are experiencing discomfort... like your whole world falling apart

- You feel that time is speeding up rapidly

- You feel bored with the aimlessness of your familiar routine 

You feel exhausted and you want to "veg" out - Your ego complains constantly, as you go through the process of inner change and remodeling

- The process of inner change is causing much mental, emotional and physical disturbances - You have seen a UFO or have been taken aboard a ship in real life or in your dreams

- You love shows such as Startrek, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of a Third Kind, Contact, E. T., Star Wars, Heaven Can Wait, etc.

- Your old life is dying and a new life is emerging

- You have an urgent need to continue understanding your spiritual nature and the universal truths

- You been contacted in some way by benevolent spirits or beings

- You are genuinely kind, gentle and loving with no desire to harm another After reviewing this list, perhaps you can begin to develop a feel for possibly being a Starseed.

From E.T.101 by Zoev Jho

References:
E. T. 101 by Zoev Jho. You can purchase this book by clicking on this direct link. It will provide you with a list of stores that carry the book. It is a must read for Starseeds.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• oohhhh my hahaha..i remember my childhood days and cannot be forgotten..specially when i was in elementary..they always wanted to pull down my grades so i would not be the first honor student..many times that happened this thing to me..they didn't even put me in the star section in which i knew well that i am really better than them..but what can i do.i am just a student...in my experiences of jobs..i couldn't stay longer in a company i felt i am bored as if ..but the good thing i am so lucky always finding a job..and i never get rich..and oohh the only thing that makes me happy is watching all these fantasy film such as star trek ..star wars hahaha.. and always dreaming that i am one of the super heroes..funny...my happiness is not as deep as others..my happiness are my children who just recently away from me..and i believe the reason is find myself who am i really in this world..( i'm crying now).. a lot of people now here and even in my country find me that i am not aging..look my pics..i am 50 years old..specially if u will see me personally i am so much like a child..who really am i...

thanks so much ..i am releasing my feelings here..i love you all..

love and light ..

• A good amount of this applies to my friend and I, we always have felt bound to do more in this world...
  • I can relate to every point that you described.  Thank you so much for posting this. :)

• 1. I experience loneliness till now.

2. I feel the time speeds but not all the time.

3. I love science fiction movies, very much.

4. I am tried to be contacted by my friends, from the future since childhood, by those who have ascended in higher realms. I have just discovered it now.

• I recognize very much of this indeed :-).

A couple of weeks ago, there was a post of someone, I cannot remember who, but underneath his post there was a link to a site where you could find out from which planet you originally came. Just when I wanted to start to read, whe had a power failure due to severe wheather and a few hours later when I went back on the PC, I could not find it anymore, nore the post.

Does anyone recognize this and can you direct me again to the right website?

Thanks and blessings :-)

xxx

• :-) I already knew I was a starseed! But I wanted to look at this list and I checked every point on this one! :D Thanks for sharing this Ravinder! Love and blessings to you my friend!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
More…