I think a lot of us are still waiting for something really big to happen that will shake us all up.
Some big events that could take place are
1 Mass landing of Extraterrestrials all over Planet Earth from other Planets.
2 Return of Jesus and mass healing taking place all over Planet Earth.
3 Lord Kalki Maitreya appearing suddenly with a huge Spiritual Army of Shamballa Warriors who clear out all the dark forces and get the Golden Age of righteousness and truth in full on Planet Earth.
4 Inner Earth beings come to the surface bringing new technology and healing and opening the portals so surface humans are able to go into Inner Earth.
5 All the Ascended Masters and Angels..the complete Spiritual Hierarchy appear on Planet Earth.
6 Free energy for all.
7 No more money as humans get back to sharing and caring..living in Oneness.. peace and harmony.
8 All beings become Christ Conscious
9..add more

Some of the bad things that could happen that will shake us all up are
1 Third World War
2 Massive earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes and floods all over the Planet Earth
3 Massive terrorist attacks all over the big cities on Planet Earth
4 the last attempt by the Elite to reduce the population

5...Add more

Now please add more big events that might happen in 2012 on Planet Earth.

ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN IS THE RETURN OF THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My thinking is that the euro will go first then the dollar. After that climate changes and during the two many people will fullfill their Karma there and enter the 5th dimension. Others will die of the consequences and start again in another 3d world, not our earth because she is almost 5D and will not go back to 3D. On 21-12-2012 most of us go to the 5th dimension.

Hopefully this will not come to pass, but the bible states clearly:

Luke 17.34-36

'“I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left. “There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left. “Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left.'

Not that I think that it will be in one night, but I do think that it is about that the one who will be taken go to on living in the 5th dimension and those left behind will have to start again in another 3D world.

Peace, light and love,

Rianne

• i , myself have come such a long way in 6 months, that i feel i dont even know the person who lived the first 53 years of this existence, i am healing myself w/ hemp oil after dropping 15 conventional [prescribed pain drugs for sepsis, RA, osteo, 2 hip replacements a double hernia , and a near death experience in 2008,,.,,.,.then an awakening about 6 months ago that has freed me from my pain and i am living in the light everyday and pray that no-one pinches me and i wake up and go back to my previous painful existance,.,.,.i know and feel something is going to happen soon , something tragic to our ecosystem , which is already basically destroyed, but am praying for ascension and have a free and open and loving heart and thats where it all starts , i believe, now i am infatuated with ancient data,.,.,,.,..,days are just to short these days,,.,and crystals ,in 6 months i have purchased several thousand worth of crystals, just cant get enough info on them , whats up with that? i have made several crystal "alters" making each one with certain crystals detailing what is in each container, once again , why?

,.,.love to all

bigt

• I don't know if you would be interested in hearing this but anyway.  Just this past week I heard that crystals were somehow coming alive and you should be able to communicate with them.

• ammo is so old school.

• Sheldon Nidle has a good timeline to view: mass public arrests are meant to set the ball rolling and the other events won't happen till the first one does.

For me personally, I am enjoying my time exercising my ability to be present in the moment and not seek outside of it....by practicing this as well as keeping in touch with the inner godself, these 2 things keep me from wanting and wondering about the future....just appreciating what is now.

When I do imagine the future, I see greatness for us because this is what I choose.

• what do you think will/or should happen

people will step forward to become much much more creative. .
    . . or nothing will change

• I do. I know the Earth is going to exist for at least another 1000 years because there are still people incarnating and trying to learn whatever lessons they wanted to learn for themselves. It's unfair to everyone incarnated at this moment to be like, "okay! time's up, if you didn't learn your lessons before 2012 is up, you are S.O.L.!"

I do know that a lot more people will feel ready before the year is over, because anyone who is giving any attention to any of this, will be contemplating their purpose, life's purpose... etc. A lot of people will be making spiritually progressive leaps in their development, because of the speculation of this year (sort of like y2k)... and then when 2013 rolls around we'll have a lot of spiritually aware people walking around, hopefully rubbing off on others (not in the sense that they're going to persuade other people to be spiritual, but in the sense that they're hopefully going to rub off on other people by following their heart and living life in the best spirits with a positive outlook).

By 2013, everything will die down and people who did ascend in 2012 will be spending less time in the house contemplating, and more time out in the world doing. Therefore rubbing their good intentions off on the public, hopefully sparking other people's ascension. It's like a domino effect, this Age of Aquarius thing. People 'wake up' one person at a time, one day at time, at a quicker rate because of our ability to connect to more people in our modern age than in the past, before the internet existed.

But it's always good to have water and food wherever you are! Unless you're a rock. Rocks don't eat.

Namaste and Happy Travels! See you later!

• People find their selves back.

Point 5; they are already on Earth, embodied in us humans. Find yourself, wake up, you people are the great ones you all talk about.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…