Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Greetings everyOne !

Remember what Beloved CoMdr * LightSpeed * announced here for the New Year : SHIFT HAPPENS ! Now, it becomes obvious to live this which is the beginning to go upstairs but with our own will, our own consciousness.
Be sure of what you desire and wish to have access to this new reality which has never took place on Earth !
Jacques

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I so agree with you Robby. I hear deviding words too. It reminds me of the post I read on another forum on the difference between preaching and being encouraging, one separates and one unites. Strong words of exclusion, like I am there and you are not, so wail and cry do not feel uplifting. These type of words can do harm to the downtrodden and weary........who need encouragement and a path shown to them or encouragement that there IS a path, not admonishments on how they are not where they are supposed to be with no real answers how they are supposed to get there. Just my feelings. I mean no irreverence at all to Cmdr, just an observation on the power and impact of the different ways of presenting an idea with words. Intentions count for a lot, but if the words speak a different story and paint a much different picture, it may not be the way to help those who are struggling.
I just checked out the Choir of Hard Knocks. Wow they are awesome. They are just what I was talking about above in my comment. Had someone not taken an interest in their wellbeing and peace and shown sincere care, then they never would have had the opportunity to share their wonderful talent and music with the world. So inspiring and such talent. Thank you so much for letting us know about them.

Marique

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Vegan activist ‘smashed up McDonald’s in anti-meat protest’...HERO'
"Normally people who eat meat are violent and tend to use a lot of abusive language ...such people…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'The Shift For Ascension ...A Change Of Government Leaders ...Very Important'
"With most presant governments and leaders who are corrupt as they are not for the people but…"
6 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post JESUS - YOU ARE ALL PERFECT MANIFESTATIONS OF THE DIVINE ONE...
6 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Where are the mass arrests, Where is nesara/gesara, and Where is disclosure all talk no action?'
"Ok Michal, what is your slution then?"
16 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'Where are the mass arrests, Where is nesara/gesara, and Where is disclosure all talk no action?'
"the question is , do you or should you bailed out zombies ? majority of this planet is so…"
16 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
21 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship