Dear chelas,

Come now friends, we are striving towards a unified humanity, yet I see many western politicians, within the British establishment, in resistance to our goal...A humanity at peace with itself, as one...

For example, the current Tory (capitalist stooge) British Foreign minister, still stubbornly seeks to place Russia in a bad light, in spite of Russia's grand achievements in Syria, celebrated by a music concert in Palmyra, Syria...of which Hammond considers to be in "bad taste."

Now, let us review our histories, Mr Hammond.....?? Let us observe the so called "big three" relationships of WW2....?

Now, surely the most dullard of modern Tory politicians, will know that history is indeed to be observed in it's actuality...??? In it's akashic accuracy...??? In it's complete meaning...??

How can Russia be viewed as an enemy, within the context you propose...??? Your context seems to be based on economy and rivalry, yet short on essential diplomatic and more importantly, a sober military history...

How did Winston Churchill view the Russian bear...??? I would say with much more wisdom than does the modern Tory party of Great Britain....The people of the UK do not feel anger towards Russia...Indeed, we love them, as comrades and fellow Europeans.....Though they be slandered and hated, mostly by the elites or Europe and America.....Those financial elites of a less than noble morality, in the main....

Now our fellow, dear Winston Churchill, garnered respect for Russia and it's leader at that time, Joseph Stalin.....and indeed, so too did US President, Roosevelt.....One of the best of American politicians I would say...

We had the Big Three conferences, of Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam...The USA, British Empire and Soviet Union...Who made the world order we know today........One based upon what later became the UN....One of some semblance of international order.....

So what if this order is challenged by evil forces, as seems the case in 2016...???

Well, we have a solution.......It is planned for...It involves Russia, as an essential part of that solution.....

So I call upon all US and UK politicians to remember Winston Churchill's stance, with the former USSR....How he learned to respect Stalin, in spite of his differences, politically...How they got together, to defeat that greater menace, that was Nazi Germany....

I do not forget, because, in my past life, I WAS THERE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL......I know....

Thank you, historical "Big Three"..........I salute you all.....

Much love and salutations...

Colonel Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew, East Anglia Sector, England, United Kingdom

Image result for Drekx Omega

P.S.    Oh Russian friends and comrades, congratulations on your magnificent 2016 Victory Day celebrations.....I so look forward to that wonderful time, when my Sirian Star nation may likewise put on a flight pass, of similar gravitas.... Officially, rather than in secret....Awesome work..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heavy defeat for Ukraine as Russia captures Severodonetsk, holds east bank of Seversky Donetsk river....
    An update from Alexander...Russia has fully captured Severodonetsk....with complete control over the east bank....So this is a mighty blow for Kiev, as well as those floundering troops, caught in open country, coming under Russian artillery and helicopter-gunship fire...devastating firepower...Ukrainian soldiers smitten...

Azov chemical factory resistance collapsed....

My advice to Ukraine is give up, before you have nothing left....

Russia is winning each battle and will win the war.......👏😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GFYfzg7pYg
  • Consider the link I have provided below that explains Russia's mission in Kiev. If you can remember, this is exactly how I explained it here! According to the west etc, Russia initially advanced from northwards through Chernobyl all the way to Kiev in order to quickly topple the regime, perhaps in less than 72hrs. However, I here debunked this nonsense, noting that in Iraq, US had to use almost 200,000 troops to advance to Baghdad all the way from the Persian gulf, yet Iraq was just a tiny impoverished country while Ukraine is an ex-soviet, ex-nuclear power. So how could Russia plan to topple it using less than 50,000 troops?

Instead, I explained Russia's mission in Kiev by comparing it with the way a chess player might move his knight near an opponent's king so that he puts the king on 'check', forcing the opponent to rescue the king in the next move, but thereby failling to protect the rock it that move, since he can only make one move at a time. This is another way of saying: 'the purpose of Russian mission in Kiev was to force Ukrainian army to concentrate on protecting Kiev, thereby leaving the Donbass region unprotected. As summarized in the artical, it was a 'diversionary tactic'.
  • My advice to the supporters of Kiev and it's Ukrainian Nazis, is to give it up....The Russians are pounding all Ukrainian military units, in the northern Donbass and taking over more towns...Give up and surrender now, before you lose the lot.....Stop resisting the inevitable victory of Russia over the deep state Neo-Nazis.......

And I advise my confused countrymen to stop supporting Ukraine.....Tear down that f*@king blue and yellow flag....You are allying yourselves with fanatical losers....

"Day of Disaster for Ukraine in Donbass, UK Military Think Tank Confirms US Unable to Re-Arm Ukraine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqXC22fRCBE
  • Numerous Ukrainian army units, battalions and brigades, are surrendering on camera....More exactly, these highly demoralized troops are quitting, as they feel let down by a lack of leadership and training..
    Many don't even know what their corrupt government (the most corrupt in Europe,) is actually trying to achieve...They feel like cannon fodder.....

Proof of the mass surrenders, desertions and resignations, on home made videos, for your perusal...👏😁

Of course, western MSM is hardly covering it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeFSGUPemzc
  • In spite of voting to condemn Russia at the UN, for the Ukrainian operation, Serbia rejects the western consensus, in practice, by continuing to import Russian energy products and paying for them in Roubles...👏😁₽₽₽₽₽₽₽
    So the Serbs have announced their intention to be neutral in the dispute and also, they have announced a new gas deal with Russia, which replaces the recently expired deal...

This pragmatic neutrality is a policy I totally understand, as the Cabal-led US/EU green agenda, will never work and people will suffer...Nations need oil and gas....There are no alternatives, at present and people will get desperate, especially in winter...

Obviously, the western elites, especially, are oblivious to logic, as well as ignoring humanitarian concerns for people freezing in their homes, during the darker seasons....Well, a sign of Joe Biden's "dark winter....?"

This is annoying the dark cabal, who were hoping to isolate Russia, globally...

"Serbia shows the world what a Serbia-First policy looks like by inking a new gas deal with Russia. Serbia's President says that it is not pro-West, it is not pro-Russia, it is pro-Serbia and if a new gas deal is what the country needs, that is what Serbia will do."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhQB_qp6nY
    • yes Drekx, Vučić (Serbia as a friendly country) was able to make a deal with Putin, for $400 per 1,000 cubic meters of Russian natural gas — almost four times less than other European countries! Vučić is a very smart politician, he was yesterday inaugurated for the next 5 years as president. URAAA! :)
      • I love my own country of England/UK, but it really does need to free itself from the globalist influences...
        • absolutely so:

UK prime minister during another unannounced visit again tells #Zelenskyy not to make any peace deal with #Russia: "Johnson expressed understanding about the impossibility of any compromise between the Ukrainian people and Russian President Vladimir Putin"
          https://twitter.com/I_Katchanovski/status/1537831380708642818

UK prime-minister visits #Ukraine unannounced & tells #Zelenskyy no peace deal right after joint visit by leaders of France, Germany & Italy. They apparently urged Zelenskyy to make peace deal to end #RussiaUkraineWar in exchange for EU candidate status.
          https://twitter.com/I_Katchanovski/status/1537834263059566592

have you heard about the theory of the "three cities" that rule the world? that would be the City of London (finance), Washington DC (military) and Vatican (religion).
          the first two could lose their grip on humanity and the Vatican could lose it as a result of the fall of the first two :) my two cents :)
          https://twitter.com/i_katchanovski/status/1537831380708642818
  • Russia Moves into Severodonetsk, Ukraine Suffers Heavy Losses in Kherson, EU Split on Russia Oil Ban...👏😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK0UNNSlLIE
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
    A Purposeful Decision By Saint GermaineWith Natalie Glasson Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. It is an honor to be in your presence at this time. I am overseeing the energy shifts taking place in the ascension process.…
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
10 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
10 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
11 hours ago
More…