Over the 5 days or so, I have unfortunately learned first-hand about cystitis, and oh how I wish I had not! It's a long time since I have experienced something so uncomfortable and unpleasant!

Don't read on if details of such things make you squeamish!

I've done lots of internet searching and tried different natural approaches, and although it has seemed to subside 3 times, (and I've thought yay-it's-over!), the symptoms have then worsened again.

The main things I've been doing have been:

• taking Vitamin C
  • taking a cranberry supplement, which supposedly makes it more difficult for bacteria to attach to the lining of the bladder
  • cutting out sugar
  • drinking strong apple cider vinegar with honey
  • drinking parsley tea
  • eating garlic

Contrary to stuff I've read, I've found that drinking lots of water is not actually helpful, and my theory is that this dilutes the urine, making it less acidic, thereby creating an easier environment for the bacteria to grow in.

I am determined not to take anti-biotics because I feel that this would not be helpful in the long run. Instead I want to support my body to overcome this naturally.

I would be very interested to hear from people who have experienced persistent cystitis, and who have overcome it naturally. What are your strategies for managing it and preventing it? Do tell!

Thanks in anticipation for your hard-won pearls of wisdom! : )

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Sarah, happy to say I am growing some oregano at the moment, so hopefully this will help me in the future, as part of my normal diet. And I will remember oil of oregano for if I experience acute symptoms again, hopefully not!
  • Hey Merryn,

I am part of an amazing wellness company. The main product sold is amazing! It is an incredible blend of nine wild harvested sea vegetables and organic aloe vera in a selicious liquid blend. I know this is something that would help you for sure! let me know if you are interested and I can give you more information. Love and Light!

Antikythera

• Thanks Antikythera, thanks for the suggestion. I have heard of something like that before. What is the company you work for? Thanks again : )
  • Thank you everyone for your replies, I really appreciate your suggestions and will follow them up. I am pleased to say that the cystitis seems to be much better today, still there but I think my body is on top of it now. This experience has highlighted the need for me to do more to improve my overall health and immunity. I think this is the key, rather than just trying to manage the symptoms when an infection occurs, and you have given me some good pointers on how to go about this.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and words of encouragement and support, much appreciated : )

• Thanks for that Phil, and there may well be some truth in what Dr Yu would say, as it seems that my hormones have been out of whack for most of my life. I have only recently discovered this, but thought I was pretty much on top of this now, as I have been taking some herbs which have helped immensely.

Seems there may be some weakness in this part of my body, will definitely need to do some more research. Thanks again : )

• Yeah, good point, I will do some research on the sacral chakra. Thanks for making this point : )

• I'm so with farmgirl on this one..although I differ on her disclaimer for you to rely on a doctors opinion..(i'll take the responsibility.(=

Live clean...don't eat bad stuff...educate yourself more if need be.Your body will do the rest,

relax, take time to live and enjoy, less stress,

and become You (=

with much blessings, Love and light..

Please don't see the few last words as just a signature (=

it's from my heart.

You can do this!

• Thank you Steve, I happily receive your advice and blessings! And yes, I am doing this! I am pleased to say that the last day has been been so much better. I am a bit too cautious to think it's over yet, but hopeful... : )
  • Merryn:

Before I begin, I extend an introduction and Hello.  I am fairyfarmgirl.  What I have written here is what has worked for me.  It is my story.  From telling our stories we learn new ways of relating to the world around us.  This is in now way medical advice.  See your doctor.

Cystitis is a recurring irritation of the bladder and urethra. 

It is suggested that  cystitis can be caused by 4 root causes (there could be others):e

Systemic Fungal Infection within your body (microbrial organism)

Bacteria

Allergy and toxins (fluoride in water, chlorine in water)

Emotional Turmoil

Usually, all physical dis-ease begins with the combination of emotional body turmoil and diet. 

So, since I do not know you at all.  I am only responding as one Light of Love to another.  I will only touch on the emotional turmoil and concentrate on diet.

Note:  Diet in this case is used as what you eat daily.

According to Louise Hay, You can Heal your Life ,  Anxiety. Holding on to old ideas.  Fear of letting go.  Being pissed off. 

Louise Hay suggests this affirmation:  I comfortably and easily release the old and welcome the new in my life.  I am safe.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Diet

Bacteria, Viruses, and microbrial organisms that create dis-ease require an acidic body enviroment.  Acidic Ph is anything below 7.4PH.

Now, the body can be quite acidic and still be healthy. But for healing a chronic problem it is important to alkalize the body.  The human body is naturally alkaline.  Bacteria, Viruses, and Microbrial  organism that cause the human body problems find an alkaline enviroment inhospitable. 

So the way out of this is to focus on your clearing your body and life of acidity.

Here are some alkaline foods to consider making into smoothies or juicing.

Wild Blueberries , Domestic and Wild cranberries,(are moderately acidic however for bladder conditions the antioxidents in the blueberries as well as the natural tannins render bacteria unable to attach to the sides of the bladder.)

Raw Living Cider Vinager

Probotics from Lactose Free Food Sources (see your local healthfood store-- whatever kind you choose make sure it has been kept cold.  As this is a living organism that eats bacteria and fungus that are disease causing for humans)

Lemons, watermelon (highly Alkaline)

Vitamin C in the pill form has too much calcium in it to be effective for the body healing.  Vitamin C is best derived from natural food sources.  Massive doses of vitamin C have been implicated in recurring UTI infection due to the calcium that  the vitamin C is mixed with to make the vitamin. 

Things to avoid when experiencing this type of body dis-ease.  

Cow's milk

Oranges

Sugar (except that found in fruit that you are eating or juicing)

coffee

tea

caffeine products

soda pop

Acidic PH foods

So here is what I have had success with in the past:

Blueberry-Lemon-Apple Cider-Probiotic Smoothies with sweetened with Stevia

Recipe that I use to promote my health:

1 Cup of Blueberries

Juice of 1 Lemon

1/4 Cup cider Vinager

6 cups spring water from a glass bottle or a fluoride free/chlorine free source

1/4 tsp or little packet of stevia (like the little packets that you would use for a to go drink)

I put it all in a blender.  And puree.  If it is too thick to drink through a straw I add more water. 

I drink 1 cup 4 times a day along with eating 85% of my diet as Raw fresh alkaline foods.   I take a high quality probiotic 4 times a day. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile I am drinking and eating alkaline foods I then clean out and clear out my dwelling.  In my work as a spiritual guide so many people asked me how I do this that I wrote a blog about it.  You can view it here.  Usually with any illness I know that I have literally made myself sick by the way in which I have lived my life... sometimes unconsciously.  For instance, I had a recurring problem that turn out to be the soap I was using.  I discovered that all petroleum based products were making me sick... Antibacterial soaps-- made me ill.  Commerical Laundry soaps made me ill.  I had chronic yeast and asthma until I finally understood that all the chemicals were causing my body to breakdown.  When I removed those products from my life... my health miraculously improved.

I bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl

• Thank you so much for this fairyfarmgirl, it is very useful to hear from one who has experienced the same, and I guess this experience has prompted me to look at how I set myself up for this. The acidity/alkalinity issue is one that I have long been aware of, but have not really been able to implement due to lack of access to good quality fruit and veges. This is changing though, as I now better able to grow my own stuff. Hopefully a better diet in this respect will prevent repeat episodes. Thanks again for your comments : )
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
3 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…