Replies

• LOL

• I'd say that's proof alright very concerning but at least its the truth!

• Thank you for sharing this.  Not being a meany but it is fake as heck in my humble opinion.  Thank you for the opportunity to watch this and form an opinion.  My opinion is Fake and I agree with AO that this is so fake it is funny..

• I hate to say this, but I think this video is a fake. People who I have talked with who seen shape-shifting take place always remember what I remember: "coin slot eyes" that take form at a distance of 10-20 feet away, and it is taking place during a subtle "fuzzy" change in appearance of the person with lizard eyes suddenly being seen. This is in contrary to seeing a normal person with normal circular pupils in the eye.

A good desription of the experience is that it is similar to staring at a face that is suddenly in and out of focus, and the visions of the normal eyes and the reptilian eyes are "battling it out" visual-wise to dominate what is to be viewed to the world (or at least what some people are able to decipher per their vision).

I still say that this shape-shift phenomena witnessed by many has something to do with the occult. I suspect that this visualization of a "reptilian shape-shift" represents visualization of the entity in possession of one's soul.  I suspect that this possession is by a reptilian interdimensional entity who answered certain occult callings or ceremonial proclamations done by the individual.

• It's not fake. It have just been converted, edited, converted again and finally uploaded and converted again, into something that to an uninitiated VHS-veteran, would look much like what's being told in this post. :)

I were once told that "the young people of the year 2000 and forth, would forget their own history".

I can, with tears in my eyes, conclude that THAT prediction, were true.

• Still not convinced. It's fake. With the software out there, a person could do this at home.

• All these so-called reptilian vids are fake. I don't understand why people keep falling for this stuff.

•  i have to agree they're fake .people do very good job faking videos especially with the advance technology that gets even more complex .

• I just LOVE it when people with no knowledge in video editing and converting, get together to play experts in the same field they have no knowledge in. Very humurous. :)

Oh.. I just noticed that this thread isn't posted in the "Humour"-section but rather in the "truth"-section. That makes it even more funny.

The world is laughing at you. You should REALLY contemplate moving this post to the subforum where it truly belong. May I suggest "Humour and Playground"? ;)

• A video can be altered. I would have to see this with my own eyes. But then again all physical things, are composed of atoms that are in constant motion. And our physical eyes perceive everything as something solid. So what the hell could we truly see anyway? LOL!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…