Replies

  • I Vote: Neither.

    It's REAL, but the interpretation of it is completely bogus. ;)

    It's not FAKE, because pixel-errors like that happens all the time and the moment you do anything with the original file (even a simple copy of the file from your camera to your hard-drive will cause small errors to appear here and there in the film).  This problem will be over the moment we switch from electrically based computers to quantum fluctuation based computers that can't loose a bit here and there while dealing with large ammounts of data for home entertainment use. :)

  • I like how you try to convince yourself on this. It makes me wonder what else you hide subconsciously.

    Playing hide and seek with the serpent. Yes, I'm speaking about it, in fact.

    That's what I say. Poor apple.

    • SUIRIS: PLEASE REMOVE THE ART OF WORDS AND GET TO THE POINT.  If you are insinuating that I am lying, then please take you insinuations and please shove them up your royal time ease orifice. If you think the videos are fake, then please state so (and please prove so. I am at odds with a couple of the videos).

      I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING "subconsciously." YOU ARE THE ONE HIDING BEHIND AN ART OF WORDS WITH NO PROOF OF YOUR STATEMENTS.

      Please take your nebulous and condescending bullsh!t to another website.

  • Oh, I believe that it's real.  It took me 14 years in order to believe in the reptilians (because it does seem so hard to believe).  Read David Icke's book:  The Greatest Secret in regards to this, and it helped a lot.  (Also know a woman with reptilian eyes). 

    • I think most of them are real. I've seen this eye-shift up close twice. One time was while making love to a woman from a very wealthy family (there was a conversion of round pupils to coin slots AND also a flash of purple when this phenomena happened). The other time was with an Israeli apartment neighbor (possibly MOSSAD) who was angry that I was borrowing his garden hose to water my flowers (and for not asking him to borrow it. This was despite that I always placed the hose back the way I found it.  He was a weird guy). I remember checking out his eyes the following day, and they were normal per appearance. But man, he had coin-slots for pupils when he informed me to please ask him when I needed to borrow his garden hose.

      • Interesting.

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  A Divinely Focussed Mind Has The Power Of The Universe By Saint Germaine Via Octavia Vasile ***All messages shared here are lovingly channeled through me from the different beings, councils, and collectives I connect with. The accompanying images…
8 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES   In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is…
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider Jenuine Healing HQ  Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.When an illness isn't immediately visible,…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
15 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
22 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
22 hours ago
More…