I am new to these forums and discussions, so first off, "Hello" everyone!  Secondly, I apologize in advance if these questions or ideas have been recently discussed.  But here's my take, and I will cut to the chase...

I believe, both logically and intuitively, that a great event is about to happen.  Logically, I would assume this because of all the hype, both of which is not talked about and that which is, concerning the end of one cycle and entrance into the next (12-21-2012).  

After reading the New Revelation of The Lord Jesus Christ, I can see how and why, in order to eliminate the negative state from creation; the negative state has to come to it's culmination.  I can also see how this has to happen in the outer-most world, and outer-most dimension, here on planet Earth physically; and in the 'space' around.  I do believe in the salvation of EVERY SINGLE sentient entity as well.  Because, we are all part of the ONE, regardless of what role we chose to participate in at the current phase.  

My question however, regards whether or not, if anything happening here, is new and fresh, or has it already happened before on some level of creation.  Seriously consider this, because every time I consider the topic of "time", or someone else talks to me about the topic of "time", I feel 'deja vu' to the extreme and know I've been here before and know almost as if what is to come. 

For me personally, the ONLY thing I know for 100% certainty as I write this, is that We-Are-One (metaphorically AND literally), and that we are not even in the true creation; the best is yet to come so to speak. 

Eternity is real, this I know.  Why then, does the activation of the negative state still exist then?  Wouldn't it have been eliminated eternities ago?  Sometimes I feel this is the "University-of-it-All", and that the life I am living has already happened, and I am experiencing it to remind myself about something about my 'current life'; the life that is not this one, but is in some way connected to it.  

I over-analyze so I apologize.  But I believe open discussion of this topic can bring many things to light about ourselves and our world.  

Peace and Love to you all, hope to hear from ya  ;-) 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's how I look at it too. God must've separated himself for a reason. Because, it must get pretty boring, just being nothing lol So God created everything. He fragmented into all these different parts, to express himself and manifest all of himself. And that's all we do, as little mini beings, little mini gods...we just express ourselves, to manifest all that we are. It's what we're designed to do. We have this game, where we have to return back to God...but what happens when that happens...you go back to stillness...and eventually you'll want to experience again, so you'll end up going back into separation, to experience some more. And it never ends, how can life end lol We'll never stop experiencing. So we mays well enjoy the journey, and not be so quick to get back to oneness.

• Well said John.  There is a lot of pleasure and satisfaction in more enlightened states as well too.  The Oneness, so-to-speak, the feeling of it, which I've had, is incredible.  The only way to describe this within this physical realm is that all your desires are met, physically, sexually, emotionally, spiritually, and that your chakras are opened to the world and bring pleasure to your nervous system.  I call it the Absolute.  To experience the Absolute is to experience everything.  I guess my question is now going towards, 'is the negative state necessary'?  And why now?  Why are we in bodies that are not naturally adept to feel those energies without having to awaken them through yogas, meditations, sounds, and even drugs?

• To songs come to mind. Because ‘that’s the way we like it’ spirit has everything in control.     And Mc Hammer  --” you cant touch this“. spirit is touch less.

• Well, here's how I look at it. For me, I live almost totally in the moment. I mean really. I don't even think about 10 minutes from now. Everything I do, I just put my entire focus into, with a tunnel vision basically. And, when you really live in the moment, you realize how time and space actually is an illusion. It's not real, it only seems real to people who don't live in the moment, who are still trapped in their outer world, in 3D and linear time. When you're inner connected, and living from your presence...being present in your presence...you are your universe, there's no universe outside of you, it's all in your presence, and it's all happening now, in the present.

But I know I'm just experiencing like a small version of presence, while still being in a 3D world. I bet in reality, all exists within the present, and you can go to whatever moment you want, just by having the will. I can't do that yet lol But apparently that's how it is, and I believe it. So..I guess the answer is...yes it must've happened already, or it wouldn't be happening now lol We're just going through the motions, the motion picture is designed already. The only thing is, we don't realize we're in a movie, because we're experiencing it scene by scene, and it seems linear...but someone like God knows the entire movie, hell he created the movie lol He knows exactly how it'll play out, because it's his movie.

It's a great mystery life is...it really is..and God is a great mystery....we can only begin to grasp what God really is, this great presence, this great being, this great creator, who knows all, and sees all, and is all. It's really something else,  when you think about it.

• Great post John. 

What struck me most is when you said "I bet in reality, all exists within the present, and you can go to whatever moment you want, just by having the will. I can't do that yet lol But apparently that's how it is, and I believe it."

I know this to be true 100%.  I have had several enlightened experiences of consciousness, right before bed, where I intuitively felt and decoded many things.  In this state, or trance, It seemed to be common sense that we can experience anything, anywhere, anytime, anyhow and all we have to do is to shift, alter, raise, lower, and transform our energy to get there. 

• That makes sense. I wish I could do that lol I'd go back in time to see everything...or go into the future to see everything. Imagine the freedom of that. I reckon it'd get boring after a while...and I'd want to go back into limitation lol Or maybe not actually lol

• Think about it.  It would never get boring if you are incarnated without memory.  You will be living the "real thing"!  Matrix type stuff.  I think it would be more beneficial to be able to 'see' everything all at once, I think this is where we're headed in evolution. 

• Then we would be back to being board all over again, and simply the mind couldn’t contain it. The spirit higher self knows all this stuff anyway already, if you ask it, and you get an answer we usually wind up giving God the Credit instead of your higher self.

Close but just off target, another way of staying asleep creating a God the mind is not ready to handle what the spirit already knows and deals with us every time we stumble on the things that could wake us up and not let us fall back to sleep.    The eternal now holds all spirit is about and knows. The gate keeper Yo I stand at the door and knock, open unto the higher self. Not some demy god manipulated book of code enforcement. Leading you down a path of sleepiness.   Tollie, Mooji, Dyer, Deepok, Great white spirit, Aborigines, monks,  alike first rule shut off the mind.   And gaze into the eye’s of silent watcher (higher self) and know all there is to know, is in the (silent moment.)

• Gotcha, thanks!  It's whispering to me now :-)

• Hello,

I haven't posted to AC in probably a year, but this post caught my attention. I've put a lot of thought into some of your questions for the past few years, and what struck me from your post was what you said:

"My question however, regards whether or not, if anything happening here, is new and fresh, or has it already happened before on some level of creation. "

AND

" the life I am living has already happened, and I am experiencing it to remind myself about something about my 'current life'; the life that is not this one, but is in some way connected to it."

For the first one, I truly believe everything has already happened (as there is no linear time as we know it); which is something that cannot be thought, but only felt. And I think deja vu happens when we recognize the pattern of energy that represents the totality of our lives, but because we are living in 3D we pick up on this energy in a more linear way. But I think if we forget about our thinking, and meditate/feel on the concept of everything existing in the NOW or meditate/feel on the idea of the timeline of our lives existing in totality of a single pattern of energy, many more feelings will flow in regarding the nature of our existence. (Sorry, I may not be very good at explaining myself)

For the second one, I do think the life we are living has already happened, and I've meditated on this for a good while because it has always bothered me, and in a way I receive feelings that we are re-experiencing or better yet remembering this (3d) facet of our lives, for the purpose (not sure) of assisting our "current life" as you termed it. With the knowing that our spirit or soul exists on many facets of many 3d and >3d layers at the SAME time.

Clear as mud?
    Goodspeed

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
10 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
11 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
14 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0