Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 1855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

reminder - jack posobiec = navy intel dark hat [does not fool us]

can english patriots, like myself, simultaneously be american patriots. i would say yes. example thomas paine and other founding fathers...englishmen....close bond continues to this day. it's natural with family. wwg1wga

I´m a Swede , and find it incredible important to support Trump and Q in draining the swamp.

This is sooo much bigger than about Sweden or the UK , this is about the whole planet and even much more than that.

The dark were cast down here to get a chance to rehab under a condition of quaratine .... not so successful , but much much learning from us who took the lighted journey and also for our space siblings.

yes indeed friend. this whole thing is bigger than any one person, or nation....even this planet...very true.

Q sent me #WWG1WGA

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted discussions
49 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The Rothschild magazine predicted the coronavirus more than a year ago'
"SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From…"
54 minutes ago
Pet Rock liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Rothschild magazine predicted the coronavirus more than a year ago
54 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'How Can You Become a True Friend to the Earth? February 19, 2020 by Cristina Valenzuela'
"As a friend of the Earth I thought it was time to get back to our roots, we need to start to grow…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post There Are 12 Types Of Lightworkers That Transform The Human Spirit! 02/16/2020 By Stillness in the Storm
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post CREATING SOCIETIES OF LOVE, THE DIVINE FEMININE RISING
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A Must Read-Transmission; Arcturian Council, Ascension Update. From awakening5dhealing:
7 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship