Public Illuminati companies are showing their demise... I am happy that Microsoft released their Windows 8 and Apple with their iOS7 operating systems. Both of them are steps into user abusive and non-innovation platforms of control. The reason I am happy is that the signs are all around that illuminati companies have reached their creative limit because they are operating under old paradigms and it shows. I am now looking for breakthrough technologies using natural intelligence and conscious design principles. This includes crystal holographic and quantum computing systems that are extensions of our bodies natural connection to the rest of the universe. Imagine systems with unlimited processing capabilities that heal our bodies, amplify our consciousness and are powered by coherent free energy! This domino effect of irrelevance is also true of any supposed technology upgrades to banking, big oil/energy, media, entertainment, professional sports, big pharma, military, etc... The Innernet Akash is ready for our exploration (*v*)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• But both of you have completely misunderstood my message, and from what I can tell about the magnitude of this misunderstanding is that I'd have to explain 7 different "sub"worlds to you before you could even come close to understanding the one I'm talking about Here.

On a short note though. There's no such thing as Separation.

Every soul in the higher planes can FEEL everything that goes on in the lower planes all the time. The only ones who can actually choose separation in this universe are those who are living in the third density, and even that is just an illusion of separation, but it's a very well done illusion so it allows us to experience separation if that is what we wish to experience in this holographic universe of ours.

Ascension isn't about knowledge. Ascension is about experience of spirit. It's only the very very basic essence of what you have in your brain now, that you will actually take with you to the next existence.

• Regardless there is one absolute and that is ; we all walk our own Spiritual/Life journey seeking sonship/daughtership into the Universal Community that is . A difficult pill to swallow with humanity that is warring , enslaving , controlling . Technology is a tool that can be useful but it will not redeem humanity for what it has done as a whole on Mother Gaia . And , we are all guilty of such . As been said garbage in is garbage out ; even in mind . May all stand strong with Higher Self .  

• "Imagine systems with unlimited processing capabilities that heal our bodies, amplify our consciousness and are powered by coherent free energy!"

We already HAVE such a system. It's called "The Brain" and is located inside the head, on top of the human body, and when properly used, it can do all those things.

Technology CAN do this FOR you, but only if you forsake your own evolution first. Tech does what You don't, but You can do far more for the tech than the tech can ever do for You.
    Mind is for the awake and independent, tech is for the lazy slaves.

• I am very much with you Acute!  we don't need anything, it is all inside.  Conscious technology can be a bridge for the larger masses as we transition into a higher vibrational reality ;-) 

• I'm not much for shortcuts. We're here to learn and we're also immortal. We have an infinite amount of lives in an infinite amount of timelines to use to reach ascension. Most of us have worked on ourselves for millions of years already and many of us have also started to remember all that work.

I am not sure if I actually WANT all those undeveloped and immature souls with me to the higher existence. Their childish thoughts would create havoc within the conscious energies of heaven. There's a reason for why we tell our children to play outside when the grownups are talking business. This is no different.

We're here to learn. Giving people the opportunity to ascend without learning first would be terribly catastrophic for the balance of the higher planes.

I believe it's one of those ideas that led to the very need for this physical universe in the first place.

By the way. What do you believe would happen to the environment if conscious technology, powered by all the energy of the cosmos, were utilized by someone who were emotionally immature?

One singular moment of rage could torch a person in a nanosecond, and to use that same tech to re-constitute what have recently been completely vaporized, demands a very very mature and very very focused mind, a mind that also needs to have total and accurate access to the memories of the moment of destruction as well. 

Welcome to the world of impossible equations. :)

• What would happen is the god(s) would be annoyed enough to finally get off their asses and do something to help fix this mess which they helped create in the first place.

• We ARE the Gods.

And so far, we've done absolutely nothing to actually HELP the planet.

Or well, I at least. I don't know about you. ;)

The minerals in my computer alone have probably caused the disfiguration of at least one child in an African village for instance. That's a big one.

Are you guilty of such a crime as well, or do you just borrow your interface to the internet? ;)

Anyway, since we ARE the Gods, we DO have the power to change whatever it is we want to change. It's just... We have to DO it.

Just thinking, talking or writing about it won't do squat.

I'm gonna start visiting Syrian refugees to help them cope with life.

I won't mention any of the false hope I've seen on this site though. They'd kill me if I started talking to them about aliens who care. They need Humans who Care, and right effing NOW!

• From what you said above there are different levels of gods with a class system where some classes should not want to associate with others.  Review below what you have written.  We are gods you say, yet the children you do not want around?  You don't want your world tainted by the meek?

"I am not sure if I actually WANT all those undeveloped and immature souls with me to the higher existence. Their childish thoughts would create havoc within the conscious energies of heaven. There's a reason for why we tell our children to play outside when the grownups are talking business. This is no different."

• I would like you to try something.

Try and NOT see any other words in a text than what's actually written. If you start to make your own interpretations of my words you'll only cause chaos, and I'm certainly not here to "sell" Chaos.

• Bless you Vossa, I share your thoughts!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 minute ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
18 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
More…