Pope's decree about to cause mass resignations?
This is HUGE NEWS! MAKE IT VIRAL! -AK

Pope-Francis.png

This is HUGE NEWS! MAKE IT VIRAL! -AK

motu proprio:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/motu%20proprio

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proprio%20motu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motu_proprio

FROM COMMENT SECTION OF NESARA [BLOG] REPOSTING:  "there are only 2 reasons that the Pope would do this. 1. he was "told" with force that he would do this or face arrest 2: he is a "walk in". Whatever is the reason, it is for the people and the take down of the Cabal."

Thursday, 25 July 2013
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/07/popes-decree-about-to-cause-mass.html

This message was just sent from a friend of ours to Heather, which she then forwarded to me.

My Question:  Who else is going to do a runner before September first?  Shall we start taking bets?

Ben Bernanke announced that he is resigning the Federal Reserve effective September 1, 2013.
One of the Federal Reserve Governors has resigned effective September 1, 2013.
Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

The Most Holy Francis issued an Apostolic Letter on July 11 and effective September 1, 2013 that effectively stripped away the immunity of all judges, attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia [hint: All corporations are established under the Roman Curia]. All of these "persons" can now be held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity, [hint: Divine Spirit is humanity], for the unlawful restrictions of the liberties of the divine spirit incarnate; [we call that Eternal Essence Inbodied -AK] for failure to settle the accounts; for continued prosecution of claims already settled, etc.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html

APOSTOLIC LETTER
ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO
OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
FRANCIS
ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE
IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.

With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:

1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:

a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;

b) crimes referred to:
- in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;
- in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code; when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;

c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.

2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:
a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.

5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.

6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.

This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.

I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.

Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why not take a "wait and see" attitude?  All judgment is self-judgment and so you pronounce perhaps, your own identity to the world.  Your premature announcement merely exposes your position. 

• I think we've been "waiting and seeing" for long enough Donald, don't you  think 2000 years is enough time to get it right? If everyone just forever waited  and saw and did or said nothing the evil and the corrupt would continuously get  away with their crimes. You know Christ said in Revelation when he returns he  would destroy the Churches... I however respect your stance... But would you as one of "the  good guys" of faith be seen with a group of Nazi's? I wouldnt, but hey I'm funny  like that LOL... so it cannot be "pre-mature" as you say if the evidence is there, even in part as the photo suggests... just because a man carries his own  bags and washes the feet of criminals as Pope Francis reportedly does, does not  mean he is pure or holy...  

As for exposing myself to the world as you said, I can say emphatically I am not anti-christian, rather Gnostic Christian which is the pre-esoteric foundations of what Christianity was... in fact many of my faith believe Jesus was Gnostic,  regardless I would seriously defend any persons faith and beliefs if it was  based on something spiritual or even remotely positive for humanity... but I am anti-vatican as I dont believe a religion needs to be a Bank drawing in massive amounts of money and assets at the expense of the poor and needy. It is wrong.  

•    Nuance is everything.  It has been suggested by some that the current Pope is a recent "walk-in".  He may well be.  Am just throwing that out as a possibility.  I am not "waiting" for anything.  Each moment is conferring it's own particular essence.  The present Pope seems to be demonstrating certain positive fruits - enough so as for me to look askance at your presumption that "he is a wolf in sheep's clothing".   Oh, so you are saying that Yeshua wrote "Revelation"?  As far as I can determine, he (Yeshua) wrote not one single word in the Bible.  Strange, is it not?  Think about it.  Ponder that paradox please.  I am not "anti-Vatican" nor "anti-Nazi", for that matter.  Why bolster something's/someone's power by "being against it?  I am neither a "good guy" nor a "bad guy" - all of these polarity paradigms/programs, hopefully, we are in the process of shedding.  Unity consciousness accepts the Nazi and the Vatican just as they are while also recognizing the ability to catalyze change.  Of course you can change the Vatican Power structure - as you know you can (I thought you said you were a Gnostic).  Your holographic influence is ever present within this co-created multidimensional game board/lila.   As you/we expand beyond the dialectics and dualities of  "us versus them".  All is for the "best", but let's make it "better".  Remaining in the Flow, we also recognize and exercise our power within that flow, to change our course and to some degree, the course of history/herstory/destiny.    

• Donald you have confused me here... I am well versed in understanding what a paradox and 'nuance' is and I will retain my BELIEF in the "actual" teaching of Yeheshuah/Jesus and Shakyamuni and Krsna and the GFL and mickey mouse if I so choose, that is what faith is about. And I do understand fully that Revelation is a "channelled" work thank-you. But for some people proof is never enough proof and it can be argued all day. But we have recent history to enlighten us. In terms of Christianity as a benevolent religion I honestly believe that is something that does NOT need a "Vatican" or any "banking-corporation" to decide how it should all be laid out...faith if it is real is autonomous, it doesnt need dictators to "organize" it. I also did not say I was "not anti-vatican"... I said I AM anti-vatican, but I am certainly NOT anti-christian. And I do believe that I can be a believer and practitioner of Jesus' teachings and at the same time reject a false institution such as the Vatican which is a plain-stated history of paedophilia, lies, corruption, the oppression and periodic slaughter of women, money-laundering, real-estate skull-duggery, political maneuvouring and just plain theft of peoples money, lands and assets over hundreds and hundreds of years. You dont get that rich and powerful by being pure and of the light. Maybe we should not be analysing the word 'nuance' but instead analyse the word 'naivety'. Forgive me if I cannot see any good in such a thing as the Vatican and what is "pretends" to represent. I'd suggest you re-read Cassandra Giffords post and elsewhere on the net related to this story, which states that your "walk-in" as you are hoping he is, wants to make 'reporting' crimes, sexual or otherwise within the Vatican/Church laws a punishable offence. What kind of reform is this Donald? C'mon... Maybe I am missing something here, but that screams of cover-up to me and burying the truth and avoiding responsibility, basically just "more of the same" and indeed not of a man who is a positive "walk-in" making ammends for all his Church's numerous and many victims but quite the contrary... in this country right at present there are such reports in the media of high Church officials still trying to cover-up sex crimes by its priests... this is on-going church-policy. Is this what WE want for a benevolent religion? I will here though step back from my statement as I have clearly upset you by it, that this Pope is a "wolf-in-sheeps-clothing"... I still believe it to be true in my heart otherwise I would'nt have said it and we are all here to express opinion which I am doing and have done openly. I think we will see more evidence of Francis' lack of real and positive change over time, and it will be business as usual, but Im happy to lighten up on my firm statement of belief. Yes we all want to give this man the benefit of the doubt, but I am not seeing the "fruits" you see. It does not mean I am negative or judgmental as you infer, it simply means I am a realist and that based on two thousand years of history and a passably functioning brain in my head that I dont think anything will really change. I hope I am wrong though Donald, sincerely. We all want betterment and thats the bottom-line. I am not denying you your opinion, I just disagree with it like 95% of the folks here who associate the Vatican and the Popes with lies and stealthy corruption and abuse of power and privilege. Cheers man and thanks for the dialogue. Jai    

• thanks for sharing folks.

i am speechless, and brain fryed of this acnouncement of the pope.

i do want to believe this action of compassion for the mankinds masses and it's sincere concern for the poor, homeless and hungry people of all over the world dieing every day from no food, in every race, color, and age. i wish all  the loving souls had the power of our creation to enforce it to be true, or stop their dark hearts one by one for they have so far shown no  real love for mankind and so be treated as they treat others, i call the double edge of the golden rule.  i am just dreaming to see joy, could it be their souls are in a enlightment mode and can feel the change of the d.n.a. codes and e.s.p. comming online in all of us as well themselfs.

blessings to all of us for we are all one

• This all really interesting. I've heard about profaceys that this will be the last pope, on a coast to coast show,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXBfgWidgqY . There's some interestin bits about the masive radio telescopes that the curch has, that they've been following some masive object in space for ages. How will it come about that we would no longer need a Pope? 

So i find it very interesting that he's making such bold moves at this time. I'll definally be keeping eye on this story.

I've been saying for a while now "they will be held accountable for what they have done", it looks like the Pope is saying the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXBfgWidgqY
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Sorry!! But this black and red text on a blue background really hurts my eyes and makes reading quite annoying.

• right?!?  When I post titles to other posts they always come up dark and can't be fixed.  Apologies.

• This is HUGE NEWS! MAKE IT VIRAL! -AK

motu proprio:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/motu%20proprio

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proprio%20motu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motu_proprio

FROM COMMENT SECTION OF NESARA [BLOG] REPOSTING: "there are only 2 reasons that the Pope would do this. 1. he was "told" with force that he would do this or face arrest 2: he is a "walk in". Whatever is the reason, it is for the people and the take down of the Cabal."

Thursday, 25 July 2013
    http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/07/popes-decree-about-...

This message was just sent from a friend of ours to Heather, which she then forwarded to me.

My Question: Who else is going to do a runner before September first? Shall we start taking bets?

Ben Bernanke announced that he is resigning the Federal Reserve effective September 1, 2013.
    One of the Federal Reserve Governors has resigned effective September 1, 2013.
    Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

The Most Holy Francis issued an Apostolic Letter on July 11 and effective September 1, 2013 that effectively stripped away the immunity of all judges, attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia [hint: All corporations are established under the Roman Curia]. All of these "persons" can now be held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity, [hint: Divine Spirit is humanity], for the unlawful restrictions of the liberties of the divine spirit incarnate; [we call that Eternal Essence Inbodied -AK] for failure to settle the accounts; for continued prosecution of claims already settled, etc.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/motu_proprio/documents/...

APOSTOLIC LETTER
    ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO
    OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
    FRANCIS
    ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE
    IN CRIMINAL MATTERS

In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism.

It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters.

In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace.

With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:

1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over:

a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See;

b) crimes referred to:
    - in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters;
    - in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code; when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions;

c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.

2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:
    a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.

5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.

6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force.

This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding.

I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013.

Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/pope-s-decree-about-t...

• It just makes no sense to me, and I have a hard time believing it... he was appointed by the previous pope, was he not? The were supposedly close... yet since Francis came into position, he's been working quite openly AGAINST the cabal... I'm still wary of trusting that it isn't all meant to gain our trust... but a walk-in? That could explain it...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
38 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
3 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
4 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
6 hours ago
More…