Poof: August 26, 2012

2012 August 26
Posted by Stephen Cook

Poof: August 26, 2012

Stephen: It is done! According to Poof, the new financial system has been “technically, reset. Computers all around the world…banking computers”.

He adds that: “All was finalized at that moment”.

Yippee! Maybe this is the something big that I and so many of us have been feeling in our bodies, our bones, our energies – and in our waters, as my grandmother would say.

How this will show to all of us is a complete mystery to me right now, but I’m sure we will all know soon enough.

Poof: Dialing for Dollars

By Poof – August 26, 2012

Greetings and Salutations;

How many heard or saw the detonation?

I know the folks that caught it were watching the money and business channels out here. The distractions in the media kept most from catching it.

The whole system was technically, reset. Computers all around the world..banking computers. If you have a computer, you’ve most likely had to reboot..especially Microsoft based.

Curiously enough, all was finalized at that moment. International legalities handled. A big fire won’t make This go away. Precisely where things are, I won’t say, I want nothing disturbed. I need that warm sand and sea, now. Time to flush this puppy and move on.

I suggest calm. The ‘hair fire’ messages, as people give voice to their own nightmares, aren’t helping. Yes, everything is in serious flux…but, that’s nature. Always making adjustments according to what’s needed. Shades of the 60′s…race riots, fire in the streets, war and wanting more war….martial law..water shortages..food. Ever stop and consider, ‘somebody’ is working ya? A concerted effort to keep you disturbed, edgy, nervy, the need for Paxil (Stephen note: A US drug for treating depression)…the time is here and the bad guys giving it their best to hang on.

Tsunamis don’t care who’s in the way, and they’ve been in the way of progress for the planet as a whole for long enough, the alarm clock has gone off…if you haven’t woke up…expect some cold water thrown on you.

Your free will only governs how You deal with this…it has no ability to stop anything or change it for the world. Kind of a lonely place to be. It’s the kind of thing that’s so personal, only you can figure out what works for you and yours’.

Not about ‘we’…the potential of the new is within this moment on planet Earth. If you’ve treated others like you’ve wanted treated, you can grab your surf board and cruise this wave to the new shore.

I suppose, they’ll be some sort of siren, at the last moment before arrival, but you should’ve been paying attention to the rumbles of it’s approach so, you wouldn’t be surprised.

No matter what the issue is out here, it can be deduced down to the level of money; more personal than some people’s own hearts.

Now here ya are, money will never be the object again…now, what are you going to do? What new problem will you create for yourself, to feel alive? Exchanging…’I have to…’ to ‘I choose to’. Ridding your life of ‘I can’t’ to, ‘I will’. People like that too..

Turn your back and walk away. I choose internal Peace!

Let us be done with celebrating our Labors..and celebrate our Joys, as some are doing at this very moment. Maybe cruising in the new Mercedes…eh? Have fun!

Love and Kisses,

Poofness

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am compiling a list of ppl I (highly) suspect to be disinformers on this site. You can get it though PM from me.

• My list of people walking in Giles footprints is getting quite extensive...

"The whole system was technically, reset. Computers all around the world..banking computers. If you have a computer, you’ve most likely had to reboot..especially Microsoftbased."

I am well oriented in the computer and networking-world, and all I can say is: That did NOT happen!

• I NEVER EVER shut off my computer.  no reboots required here.

• I have windows-machines which unfortunely require me to restart'em from time to time, but I'd NEVER allow an unschedueled reboot. That'd be catastrophic for all the functions I have on my  network. :)

Windows updated itself some 2 years ago and reset the damn admin-password to "what?" .. I had to hack the system and crush the entire "user account"-functionalty to get in again.. ;) (a dentist would call that a "root canal"-job)

That's the ONLY involontary reset I've seen that could even come close to what's being claimed to have happened in the post.

• The person is probably even more computer inefficient than I am and thought that a regular automatic update which was a critical one and required a reboot was microsoft messing with thier computer..

• Lol .. yea, there are 3 things that should be shot on sight at every installation of windows.

1. The firewall

2. Automatic updates

3. The varnings about "security"

and 4. windows messenger. A hidden message service that allows "emergency broadcasts" through your firewall and into your computer.

The program is named msmsgs.exe and can be found in the process list.

Here's how you kill it for good:

http://blog.codefront.net/2003/11/21/how-to-really-kill-windows-mes...

A computer is an optronic forest of infinite complexity, it's almost impossible to know about ALL its processes. :)

• the financial system can't just be "reset", it has to collapse first, than a new currency has to be created. :P

• What does it mean that the financial system has been reset? I figured when that happend, there would be a change to how our money works, or our dollars would become useless.

• I have many computers and I am pretty technical. None rebooted, none had any issues, and no indication of a "system reset". Come on....People making stuff up. I want the system to change, but stop the mis-info.

tell me the time (UTC) when this happened. I SO want this to happen, but making stuff up doesn't help any of us.

• Yeah, I don't see how this can be denied.  And the ones who actually defend this stuff are either disinformers themselves or just incredibly gullible.  It really is kinda comical to read some of these comments.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
25 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
6 hours ago
More…