Please Help! What did I see?

Lets keep this short...

A few days ago, as I was reading a novel in bed, I heard a very high peeping sound. I looked around the room and was unable to locate the sound. I went back to my novel and tried to ignore it. The sound became deeper and deeper until it turned into a very fast flapping sound. When I finally looked up from my novel, a small lemon sized metallic looking object was fixated in the air. I jumped back and the object mimicked my movement. It had very thin wings that flapped around a formed a sphere surrounding the object which made it hard to see. I jumped out of bed and the flapping became higher and higher till the peeping sound was back and the object disappeared. the peeping sound became so high I could no longer hear it and no matter how hard I tried to touch it in the air around me I could not locate it. 

I have attached an image of it. Please excuse the bad sketch but I was nervous and shaky when I drew it. 

Thank you so much for reading. 8110526284?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can assure you that my post had no bad intentions.

• I would not be that surprised since there is a domestic drone program now. Next step would be to build smaller versions of flying spy devices. Some day these will probably be used by Governments and police alike. I just did not think the post by Miranda fit that area and seemed more astral to me.

• Hi Miranda,

Just covering all bases, in my head it's all one big hallucination ;)

Hmmm, have never seen one of these before - see 'the eye' all the time though. Would be so cool if you get pics :)

Cat xxx
  • Hi Miranda,

Even if it is some form of consciousness having a look in, you don't have to have it there if you don't want - if it's a positive thing it will leave when asked, if its negative, you may have to show it a bit of encouragement to leave - i hold out my hand to offer forgiveness and love, that normally sends them running ;)

Still, don't force love on it, or to try to fry them with your anger and fear - makes us as bad.

Cat xxx
    • Same from me Miranda, it's true that love sends them running but as Cat says, don't abuse it as a weapon, just live it and breathe it. Trust that we each have a door keeper who only lets in what we have already agreed to. We can change it if it makes us feel uncomfortable. I'd go into a protected meditation and ask our Creator what it was, and listen from your heart without judgement.

I haven't had this sort of experience, but my friend has. He was followed by a giant 1 foot long mechanical looking dragonfly, whilst also being repeatedly followed by a small scout ship, but it didn't bother him because he knew the scout ship at least was from a mothership of the good, loving ETs, whom he has met up front and had a wonderful telepathic conversation with, twice, once with 2 witnesses.  

• What you describe sounds very similar to the stories I've heard from people that have been attacked with haarp or other similar devices.. 

Visual distortions or hallucinations are not unlikely to happen while those attacks go on.

Have you pissed off any illuminaughty op's lately or are you just a sucseptible "mental-patient" with little or no credibility in the media-world (i.e have you made yourself notable thru posts on the web that might disrupt their plans?)

• I have no idea what it could be, I do know however that ufos can be very small in size too (actualy so small it resembles an insect) so I wonder if this might have been the case?

Your sketch is perfect by the way. 

• Totally far out!

• Thank you for sharing this experience. I will tell you a similar event that happened to me about 2 years ago. I was standing in a room in the house just thinking about cleaning/arranging things around. An orb - it was about the size of a soccer ball only all white and I know it sounds weird but it looked like a floating eye. Anyway it floated out of the wall to about 2 feet from me for about 10-15 seconds then floated away through the wall. I know it was not any light source since the room has shades and was slightly dim. I was not scared of this event just somewhat stunned. So you are not crazy or anything:} I believe this was either a soul orb or some random entity from the astral plane. I believe that as this world slowly goes up in its vibration(of course this can be done at a more personal level too) it will enable more events like this to happen - astral plane overlapping in spots or otherwise. Either way don't freak out it will not hurt you.

• I too was thinking it might be something from the Astral plane. I'm looking forward to my first overlap.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
12 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
16 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
17 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0