1. Strength

2. Determination

If you lack any of these 2 things, you will not go or ascend anywhere, be it 5th or 500th dimension... Most New Agers will not ascend.. However that doesn't mean they shouldn't keep hoping for a better tomorrow.. Spread goodness and love throughout the planet whoever you might be :0

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is what i am saying but only the ones who would choose that way its their choice to change. And i do belive we will move on in our physical watch the video on my page. There is science capable of changing our earth and making free energy but the Government hides it from us because of there need for riches and power but this will soon end the wolrd is waking up and when ascention is near and the world is aware the ones ready to move on will ascend and the ones on this earth that would rather stay behind with their metearialistic ideals, will stay on earth for the clensing and rebirth of mother earth who was dealt with power crazed people for to long. And when we know of this advanced knowlage we can return but we will need to go somewhere first to survive wich will be with our ancestors. And the mojority of the well know religous groups are to much into what has been passed down and alot of times mis understood and mis translated. And some are power crazed and rulers witch is not right. We should not ever fear ascention for it is salvation to those who wish to grow.

• Good man..  Ascension is not a race, nor is it an escape from 3d reality... It is a journey which requires full completion of our cosmic citizenship. and that takes many lifetimes.... Nice mindset to have btw

& later

• Right now, James. I'm really stunned okay. You got me, so there. You really did. You got me where you wanted me. I understand where you are coming from, and you have taught me the most, I guess, so it seems or whatever.

To help mankind, I really don't know where to go with that yet, but I know that i get a lot of visions at nite, that relate to things that have been unsolved. I think you know where now, I'm coming from. Things that come to me at nite, I have never fully understood til the time was right. Now that I get it, it really shakes me up from time to time yet.

I understand you now though. I don't know if I really would like conversing anymore at this point, but thanks for sharing in anycase. I guess i can say thanks for your honesty in this.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• K everyone plz... Stop arguing on my thread.. Do not ruin it plz..  

As a reference to my first post i would like everyone to watch this video from beginning to end (do not fast forward)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-wOKrD_nRE&feature=related

Tell me if it moves you...  U probably won't know why it will have such an impact on your soul but I do and it is related to this topic

• Hmm.. well I don't know her.. I don't really pay much attention to the forums and don't come on here all that often anymore..   

But Kelly I don't really know what world u live in if you let what strangers say on the internet affect and get to you.  Only fragile insecure people cannot take criticism because everything annoys them.. Have a lil higher tolerance for crap that u see on the net or you dont agree with.  Opinions of friends and family members (those who u have shared some aspect of your life with) should be the only things that matter

• No James, I understand where you are coming from right now. My mind needs to rest a bit on this though, because there was a chill that ran down my spine a bit while reading it. I understand though, thanks for being honest I guess.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• U don't have to write it out to mean it.. But Kelly, it's just a form of expression that means Chill out, and take it easy..    ;0
  • Kelly... good for you sister!.. But to Love All is not something that you need to put effort into.  It is a innate quality of a Christed Being...

U should be weary of people who try to take advantage of you... Jesus said: many are wolves in sheep clothing....  On the bright side.. April is not one of these people

• Kelly don't hate.. :)

What April said can be applied to 99% of people living on planet earth right now.  I think she was generalizing. 

• Oh how wrong you are my good friend.. Strength is one of the 2 things that is required! Imaginable strength which you did not even know u had in the 1st place.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
17 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
11 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
11 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
11 hours ago
More…