As the world awakens to higher conciousness it will know that something is wrong, but perhaps not understand all that we do. If we can bring together light and dark on this site and bridge our differences then the world can do it.

Is focusing on love and light our mission, yes, but so is bringing it to those still asleep or just awakening. Moving forward with violence would be counter productive, but peaceful resistance is the road to change. Holding a frequency is one thing, but there are still more than 90% of the population that haven't a clue. If we want our star family to land, perhaps we need to make the world a safe place?  Walk in light, walk in grace, but walk, this is part of our mission is it not?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSOy-woeEig

8110188086?profile=original8110187088?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• (=

i was pondering , how to change people's consciousness, without interfering with free will..

They want their programmed comforts...

Much love and light to You as well Brother.

• COSMIC D Day is coming:
      From what I understand, reading in between the lines of what is going on behind the scene:
      The reason the Gal Fed of Light cannot at the moment contact more openly the New Civilization members is to protect us... as the Dark side would immediately threaten the life and security of any humans that are being physically contacted by the Federation.

Also, if actual landings where done in a selective manner with aware, ready and willing ones, they Dark side would attempt to -reverse engineer- the situation by creating a false attack scenario possibly with their own UFO in the invisible mode, who would by going in destruction mode, pervert and recuperate the positive intentions of the Federation by using it to impress a scenario of fear of the positive Celestrials, when the only thing to fear and distrust on this Planet is the demented zionist Illuminati prevaricators who are behind all the major artificially created problems occurring here since milleniums, including this stalling of the Ascension process decreed by Prime Creator.

Again, the only foreseeable salvation seems to resides in the capacity of the Gal Fed proceeding to the forceful sudden mass incarceration of this dangerous bunch of demented psychopaths who constantly threatens to destroy Earth as a blackmail sabotage device. WE cannot do this job ourselves sadly, this is why the Creator have sent millions of starships here, to have the power to succeed in the grand operation of Liberation of Earth - COSMIC D Day -

Let us ask for this intervention in our prayers, and GIVE OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC PERMISSION in the name of humanity for this urgently needed intervention by force from the Powers of the Heavenly Realms. It is a question of life & death of this whole Planetary Being, ecology and population. I believe this is our - Core Role - as Aware Ones.

One in the Light of Hope
      Astraelia

vahine-sacred sun dance.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8116145863?profile=original
  • Trust, hope, and faith..

I can't elaborate anymore than that (=

There are numerous tactics that could be employed, but in the end, it will boil down to my first sentence.

The hundredth monkey has gotten it now, it won't be long.

Stay in your hearts, it will be a fun ride.

Peace, love and light,

Steve

• AN ASSYMETRICAL FIRST CONTACT may be the optimal solution & strategy:

I do not see in the actual context, how Unaware people could be reached and convinced by the somehow aware ones. The gap is so wide, time, means and credibility in such limited provision. The only momentum credible and powerful enough that I can see that can succeed to break the spell of the illusion, is the revelation of the Celestrials themselves, and the following explanation of the reason of their presence and the outline of the Plan of God of Ascension that is going to happen:

-- The spiritual dimensional Ascension for those that are ready and willing  /  and the continuation of a similar 3D existence on another 3D planet for those that are not ready to spiritually morph into a higher dimensional energy --

I believe things cannot go BY THE BOOK on such a highly manipulated Planet, that is still in full manipulation mode right at this moment just a few months away from 2012 Ascension. I believe there is a change in the PLAN that should be implemented as soon as possible: An ASSYMETRICAL FIRST CONTACT STRATEGY that appears to be the best optimal approach to the actual situation on Planet Earth, where we are faced with 2 coexisting but non touching CIVILIZATIONS. There is the old manipulated civilization that is at zero-zero concerning the true make up of reality and the events that will soon rush in. On the other hand, there is the NEW CIVILIZATION of Earth, people who have been aware and intensively studying the conspiracy and discovered the truth about the UFO phenomenon since decades, and for a certain % have also understood the deep spiritual meaning behind the presence of the Galactic Federation of Light, and the Ascension process they are here to implement. I believe it would by more efficient and more in conformity with the reality of the situation, that First Contact proceeds in 2 modes, one adapted to the capacities of assimilation of those of the Old Civilization, and another mode adapted to the capacities and the level of awareness and motivation of the New Civilization members.

This 2 MODES APPROACH would have also the advantage of not happening all at the same time as an obligation. This is more in fit with the reality of the situation, because clearly, some are ready now, and others are not ready now and have to receive an incredible amount of information to be able to become ready to make an informed decision for their future. This assymetrical approach would aloud to start proceedings NOW for all those that are ready to go forward, and in a second step later, at the appropriate time, for those that are starting at zero-zero in their understanding of the whole scope of our true history, spiritual extraterrestrial civilizations, and the 2012 spiritual Ascension.

We must keep in mind the context we are all living in, that the dark side of the Illuminati will keep on their sabotage strategy of endless delaying tactics up until the time that the Federation will finally come to the understanding that they WILL have to intervene and take matters to a new level of military mode, in order to bring to a final stop this illegal high treason sabotage and interference of the Plan of the Creator of this Universe. It seems to me that the more fluid approach of a 2 MODE ASSYMETRIC FIRST CONTACT would best serve the needs and capacities of everyone involved.

What do you think?

May the Light of Dawn arise in our hearts.

Astraelia
    astraelia@gmail.com
    www.astraelia.piczo.com

file14.jpg

KUNDALINI-STONE.jpg

Racine-&-Pyramide.jpg

Parked at Loopia
  • Exactly, that's what I've been saying all along to Rae and Reiz, and others here. It is about density, it is about frequency! Light and dark isn't like a see-saw that you have to balance, it's more like a ladder you have to climb. Dark being at the bottom, light being the cusp, the destination. That's what evolution is, climbing up the densities to more refined frequencies of light.

On a more personal level, Cliff..I think you are one of the most intelligent and ''balanced'' people I've seen here. I love the degree of professionalism and order you put into your work, and I want to express my appreciation to you for that. I wish more people had the type of understanding and knowledge that you do; it's clear you have a strong connection to the truth, as do I. And, from a brother of the light to another brother, I want to say...I appreciate and respect you!  

• I second that motion.

As fot the light and dark debate,

Here in 3d, we don't see the whole picture, it's like a black and white picture compared to a halogram.

People's persepectives are going to be different based on their level  of (heart) based internalisations of the principle,

I remain in a neutral zone, and when i venture into changing this world into a higher dimension, it is usually done through lucid dreaming, or meditation, where i can achieve the necessary vibration to achieve my goals to raise the vibrations of our blessed planet,

I much value the wisdom You have to share here as well, Brother John,

Shine on , You guys!

Much Love,

Steve

• Well thank you, Clifford, and I do have a few things to add. I do agree that it is ideal to balance the masculine and feminine, I'm a big believer in that. To me, masculine energy represents power. Feminine energy represents love. They are both aspects of the mother-father God, the Prime Creator Source. And, in human terms, it's important to balance the two, because, we've seen what happens when the masculine power isn't balanced with the feminine love, people becoming overbearing and cruel; we also have seen what happens when the feminine love isn't balanced with the masculine power, people become weak and passive. So I don't dispute the importance of that balance.

What I do dispute, is the idea that the feminine represents light, and masculine represents dark. Like, Rae and many others here, have said. Again, power and love, masculine and feminine, are all aspects of the Light of Creator God! But darkness is NOT a facet of God. There is no darkness in God. God is pure light, pure love, pure power. The darkness, represents having Gods light within us, dimmed to such a point, where we become mired in ''negativity'' and division. The darkness represents the lack of Gods light! To me, there is no balance in that. You can't be balanced in light and dark. You can be at various levels in the light, and this is what we call ''evolution'', in spiritual terms at least. But how on Earth are we to balance light and dark? It doesn't make sense.

And yes, 10,000 years is more right lol And I pray, that this time around, things will be different, and these leaders of ours will ''see the light'', before it's too late. But from what I understand, the old Sons of Belial were reincarnated already here, as Himmler, Goering, Hitler and the rest of the Nazi leadership, and that WW2 was really just the continuation of that old war between the Aryan Atlanteans and the Lemurian high priests. WW2, apparently, was the left over energy of that old conflict coming to the surface one last time for clearing. Though, clearly, our elites STILL believe strongly in the eugenics and the racial hygenic ideas that the old Atlanteans believed. But this time, I don't think they will be allowed to succeed, because God's plan for us is to move into the light!

• Would anybody care to explain to me, how we can balance ''the light and dark''? I don't understand it. How can we balance goodness, love, peace, brotherhood, unity, patience, tolerance, understanding, compassion, and everything else ''of the light''...with fear, hatred, wrath, prejudice, separation, impatience, closed mindedness, closed heartedness, and everything else ''of a dark persuasion''? How are we to balance that? Please ''enlighten'' me a little bit, anybody, because I apparently need to learn!

As I understand it, darkness is simply an absence of light. In physical, and spiritual terms. So how are we to balance the two? Should we seek for dimness? Not too light, not too dark? lol I mean, seriously, what are we to do? The way I see it, the more we ''evolve'', the more closer to the light of God we are, and the more ''enlightened'' we become. The farther away from the light of God we are, the ''darker'' we are. God being infinite love, light, power, knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, and truth. So how are we to balance light and dark?? Somebody explain it to me, please, because I just don't get it!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…