Recently i`m having a lot of troubles.

Lose for second time in short period my job and now i must go to court because the landlord want to kick me out of my house.

Yesterday evening i was feeling down and watching out of my bedroom window to the clear nightsky.

Asking the visitors to apear for me for some mental suport.

Nothing happend at first and i was almost leaving the room and tel them that they are also to a certain point responsible for the mess i experience. 

On the moment that i speak the word responsible a bright spark/ember appears.

Just for a few seconds but it was enough.

Because they confirming by that they are indeed for a piece responsible for my situation and that they stil suporting me.

It makes me feel strong and happy!

Today under a clear blue sky i went to our townhall and ask for some extra financial help.

Wich i can get but must first wait after the courtcase on next wednesday.

Now i go to it with my head high and in confidence that it wil be alright what ever the result wil be.

I expect now an upgoing curve in my live and a better relationship with my self and the visitors.

In last december before the twenty-first i have seen together with large groups of oval scouts a lot of these sparks flying horizontal at low altitude around 20 meters.

This year only two times an orange sphere appears to me wich show it self also to a lot of other people in the Netherlands.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for youre suport Cat en Angela!

I`m so glad to be on Asthar to discover i am not the only one.

• Thank you for sharing.

Love and light
  • Yes it is SO important to have confidence that you are not alone, and that everything is happening for a reason :) Remember the law of attraction and vibrate what you WANT instead of what you DON'T WANT. 

I have had confirmation of support many many times after I've asked for it. Usually it happens a day after and in one case it happened 30 minutes after I asked. These moments are so beatiful and I feel the love sent to me when I realize I'm not alone when it feels like it. The undeniable evidence is enough to keep me going a long time before I have to ask for support again, and I don't feel like I'm bothering, it feels like I'm given it because I deserve it and that I am loved the way I love my watchers.

Just some months ago I was distressed because I didn't know how the future would look like in my case of getting on an education. I feared I would lose my money for being home and unemployed too long and when it got to the worst point I decided I needed help, so I asked. One week later of synchronistic events where everything seemed to just flow to me to put me on the path I wanted I had gotten more than I asked for. Today I can say that I have started my education and all the anxiety is swept away. My days are joyous and the future does not distress me anymore. A breath of relief.

The same goes for you Klaas. Don't worry! Everything will solve itself and just ask for support! Ask the angels or whomever you feel comfortable with and miracles will happen. I know exactly how you feel and I know the feeling of getting on the right track again, you seem to have a positive outlook allready, and you don't seem like you are easy on giving up, just like me :D

Take care friend, hope you can glean some support off my message here :) <3

• Indeed i`m used to crawl out of a ditch just to fall in an other one but keep on crawling to stand up always. 

Thanks a lot for youre story friend!!

• Nice story Klaas! I hope it all works out beautfully for us all, with thanks :)

• It works already for me.

Tonight diddent see a spark but a whole lot of craft!

Saucers, group of scouts, other sort of craft hard to describe and a old friend wich i call the flasher.

The Flasher is one of the first ships i ever have seen. 

Last time i saw it was in 2011.

Things are realy going the good way!

Hope all of us can see them soon.

• Thanks!

These "ships" are awsome!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1562

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 757

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"DO It to It · First Touch, Knockout, ℗ 2016 OMEGA SUPREME RECORDS, Released on: 2016-02-26 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1VBXTAjOHc&list=OLAK5uy_mWc2qr..."
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 God the Father is known by many names in many religions around the world and through out the Universe of Nebadon. Even in our New Age movement and Ascension Plan he is called Prime Creator, Source, the Creator, Father / Mother God and so forth. But…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin left a comment on Comment Wall
"DO~ WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;
On this ''Fathers day'', let us have respect for our Fathers, grand Fathers, and even great grand Fathers in this new age. If it wasn't for them or should I say, if it wasn't for us the 1st wavers that have been doing our…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so and keep up your good contributions to this thread.....👍🏻"
6 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Nice to meet you, again..
How are you doing?
Have a nice week ~~~

-- Edward Paul Lee
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Welcome back Drekx. Good to see you friend :)"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Some news on the BRICS nations here and what has been going on with BRICS. https://youtu.be/PjelBJK-tgM?si=GeZTXNuI0MqI8H8C"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceJune is named after the Roman Mother Goddess, Juno, the Queen of Heaven and the consort of Jupiter, the Father God. In Anglo-Saxon, June was known as Aerra Litha,  meaning before Litha, or Midsummer; in Welsh, Mehefin, or Midsummer; and in…
12 hours ago
More…