WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENTHundreds of thousands of animals set to be slaughtered during two-day religious festival in NepalThe Hindu festival is held every five years in honour of Gadhimai, the goddess of powerFestivities kicked off on Friday morning with the mass-slaughter of 5,000-6,000 buffalo in a fieldThe last time the festival was held, in 2009, more than 250,000 animals were killed, according to PETAMore than 250,000 animals are being lined up for slaughter as Nepal embarks on a two-day religious festival where buffalo, birds and goats are sacrificed to appease a Hindu goddess.Millions of Hindus flock to the ceremony, which is held every five years at the temple of Gadhimai, the goddess of power, in Bariyarpur, Nepal, near the Indian border.The last time the festival was held, in 2009, more than 250,000 animals were killed, according to animal rights organisation PETA, who is campaigning to put a stop to the practice.The festival is 'kicked off' with the ritual slaughter of five thousand buffalo in a field near the temple, after which two days of ritual animal slaughter takes place.Animal rights activists such as PETA are campaigning to halt the mass animal-slaughter, but despite their efforts, the organisers of the festival has promised that this year will be the biggest yet.About 2.5 million devotees have turned out for the festival, according to local government official Yogendra Prasad Dulal, who said it was 'impossible to estimate' the total number of animals sacrificed so far.READ MORE PLUS SEE PHOTOS IF YOU HAVE A STRONG HEART :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852739/Nepal-devotees-sacrifice-thousands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tss Tss....little compassion??? What about the THOUSANDS of poor animals!!! Don't you think of THEIR feelings...THEIR emotions...go see the video of the this insane bloodbath...I am quite sure that they even filmed it for the posterity! Me, my family and all my friends chose to save our compassion for the INNOCENT victims: the dearest sons and daughters of The Great Goddess Gaia;Mother Earth....Her beloved creatures: the ANIMALS!!! Have a Nice Day Brother of Light.....?????

• It is terrible for the incredible amount of animals that are being slaughtered, but it happened so there's nothing we can do for prevention.. but for the next time we can. With bad feelings we don't come any further, so Love them. It eventually touches their hearts and triggers change.

~ that all animal souls may return back to source ~

• Thank you...I feel much better to realise that you ALSO think it so sad for the animals...I did not want to hurt you personnally Drome...We are ALL ONE to make of this World a better...sincerely...

KERA***A

• Thank you too KERA***A :)

• I don't think a true Goddess needs animals to be slaughtered just to please her ...she would be pleased if you cared for all gods creatures and creation
  • In the Kali Yuga animal sacrifice is of no use as the power of the devotees to get the animal sacrificed to heaven is corrupted. In the other Yugas when the priestly class were very pure they could by reciting Vedic Mantras get the animals sacrificed to heaven BUT NOT IN KALI YUGA.
    What's taking place here is mass murder, brutality, savagery and total corruption that should not be allowed on this planet.
    THE ASCENSION AND EVOLUTION OF A PLANET IS ALSO JUDGED BY THE WAY BEINGS TREAT ANIMAILS ON THE PLANET ...unfortunately Planet Earth falls well below standard
    • One good rule to remember when it comes to sacrifices is:

If you sacrifice something alive without having its consent, you'll bring a curse upon you instead of good fortune.

• Which is exactly why 10000+ years ago humans would eat very very little meat and perhaps once a week they would ask Gaia and the land to send them an animal that would be willing to sacrifice itself as meat. Any animal captured, including fish, could only be killed if it swam/walked right into their hands and it was thanked profusely and killed in the gentlest way. 

I know this because I remember it. It's how animals should be eaten. I am on a strict chicken/fish diet because I refuse to eat any other meat, especially cattle, because I hate the way they are farmed. But I still need to eat meat so I resort to the less intelligent species and only two different types. I will eat common chicken but I will not eat turkey or other aves. 

• .....what a bunch of sick bastards..........................

• I find this very hard to believe..my heart stopped a few beats.
    These innocent animals are killed to bring good luck ??? ...I don't think so maybe all the devotees should also sacrifice their own lives in honour of the Goddess and go to heaven ...SO THEY WOULD THINK.
    It's really mass murder, barbaric and shows how cruel some beings on this Planet are.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll try the thyme tea, since I'm, still, a smoker, now let's move on up ;)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Currently, Earth is on the lower astral plane, at level 4.2, which has merged with the former physical....Our objective is to raise the collective energies this year, in particular...2024 is the dark cabal's last hurrah and they are pulling out all…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr Berg gets into the 14 things we can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ran into this video just a little bit ago. This gets into 14 things you can consume to make fasting easier. https://youtu.be/hbhO_1N9kh8?si=y6L2_kvmlEnT8Y2u"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The wonder herb, Thyme...👍🏻

"Thyme, as a herb, has been traditionally used for its beneficial effects on the respiratory system. The aromatic properties of thyme can help to open up the airways and improve breathing, making it easier for the lungs…"
6 hours ago
More…