In my dream, I am on my way to pick up my ipad, but then the place become a war zone, its almost like the whole city is under terrorist attack, and most civilian is taken hostage. Its just like a war zone where tanks and all those weaponry are used, civilians are torched for fun and used to walk in front to use as human shield and walk pass land mines. I am lucky that I didn't get hurt at all, and before i am about to get torched some good terrorist rescue me by taking me to walk pass the land mines so I can get a quick one, and he gave me the thickest phone book and tell me that at least your name will remain after I got blown up. Finally I escaped to the safe zone and cried with others. 

The dream is so crazy, so real, so much detail that i don't even want to describe, it can not be any more real then it could be, involved with over 100000 people at least, and the feeling of the pain, fears, hopeless  etc... all those bad feelings.  

I had a few bad dreams in my life and they all seems real and bad, but this is like the worst ever! It shocked me pretty badly, and it felt as if it happened the entire day.  I don't get it, what's the message here? war is bad? a sign of war? or things i need to discover in my belief systems?

What about you guys, have you guy ever had terrible dreams, and learn it from? I hardly have bad dreams in my life, and this is off the chart... OMG!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i think you guys are right, i was watching video of bashar talks about dreams that bring up the negative feelings so it can be released, which allows the person to get over with it when decide that's not the preference

• Yes.. when we have a disturbing dream it is actually An Opportunity to Release a Past Issue, as well as wonder about whether it is prophetic... A good dream book really changes our lives in that simple way - without having to live it pysically, we can still release an issue  :-) xxx

• Wise words Dawn. Thank you.

The Archons certainly are in 'overdrive mode' but I just remember that they can not hurt us. The worst that can happen from our perspective is that some positive polarity is lost for a while. I find it important to excercise dream recall and deal with these issues.

• hello all

some interesting stories :)

I usually dont remember my dreams, but about 2 or 3 months ago i had a really strange dream that felt so real

I was in standing on the porch outside of my house, i was looking at the clouds in the sky  wich were grey and "stormy"

then i saw a plane struggling then falling until it crashed.  there was that big explosion...the explosion was of a clear and beautiful blue color and of perfect spherical geometry. it grew very quickly up to the sky and the clouds were chased away only to leave a clear blue sky.

i remember staring at the beautiful sky for a while before waking up :)

not exactly a nightmare but thought i would share ;)

• When i have a nightmare its always those bloody Zombies and a night of survival.

• oooh yes nightmares.... arent they fun (NOT!)... ;)

Usually dreams of fighting and war can represent internal struggles within...;)

I've found whenever i've had a similar dream to your's; its usually because I am in the process of changing a current set of belief's into a NEW, REFORMED version. Maybe its the same in your case ;)

If so, dont worry; its about your brain neurons hardwiring a new circuit (complex science) to accommodate a new thought... (as found by scientists)... this can have a "side affect" of nightmares .

Depends as every case if different depending on the "Dreamer".

Try calling Angelics before you sleep as its a wonderful relaxation technique just before sleeping plus it helps to reduce or nullify bad dreams, goodluck ;)

•    I agree with your interpretation, Star.  In addition, in such nightmares, we may be glomming onto "collapsed time line scenarios":  Probabilities that were slated to occur but because of the efforts of lightworkers and the Angelics/ETs we have now been bypassed. 

• I also had really' bad' dreams last night, or let's say they appeared to be influenced by negative entities who were creating the vibrational 'rooms'. It was all a big play on my sub-conscious fears, mostly the fear of not being able to serve to the fullest extent of my potential. Unusually there were also many many other selves involved which does not happen so often. It seemed like a big orchestrated effort to take away my light.

Here is why I'm positive (pun not intended) that negative beings were pulling the strings.

A while ago I posted on another forum in a thread about fears and the like, I ended up by making a joke.

I had said that I could not imagine being fearful in the presence of another entity or words to the effect but ended up correcting myself by joking about being fearful of my mother-in-law, who is not really scary, more like a bit annoying.

In the dream I was awakened in my hotel room by a feeling of someone being in the bathroom, I was frightened and tried to open the door...but someone pushed it back closed and then I heard a voice say "It's your mother-in-law".

I awoke as usual to interpret what had been going on.

Obviously some sort of intelligence, probably artificial in nature, has been harvesting information on my psyche based amongst other things on what I post on the internet, which can be personal at times as we tend to share information on dreams, fears etc.

This time the penny dropped and I realised what was going on...computers don't have a sense of humor, that's why they thought this was a real fear of mine. I did a huge LOL!

The astral planes that we visit are not real in the sense that they are a true representation of reality, they are distorted and manipulated. I feel very much enpowered by this knowledge and am thankful for the entities that provide this service.

Love and Light to you all.

• Ashim that is hilarious!

Hi Victa, I had an Armageddon dream where everyone was in the ruins of a house after a war had broken out. People were on the run and trying to stay safe. I was with my friends and we were all wearing a watch and when your watch reached midnight, you physically disappeared! It was so freaky. People were trying to steal other people's watches. I looked at mine to see what was happening, and it was going backwards! I woke up. It was so real, I do believe that it happened, like Amanda said.

Anyway, that was in 1988. Nothing indicated that it was prophetic in any way. I like to check out what it says in good dream books. Good ones explain many different opinions, including spiritual references, such as what Jung would say, and you can make your own mind up. Here below it says under war that the person might be experiencing internal conflict. Well back then I was having a serious wake up call after having made serious, naive mistakes that had hurt my friend. So I agree with Star   

http://www.spiritualplatform.org/dreams/dreams-w.html

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
15 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
20 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0