If Light has finally won, and people are stating it around here left right and centre, then why do we still have wars?

Why does poverty still exist?

Why do people in gangs and drug wars still kill one another?

Why do the governments of the world still exploit people?

Why do people still lie?

Why are people still delusional?

Why why why?

Any answers folks?

And we can all have love in our hearts, and fart rainbows, and have wishful thinking, but this shit still goes on, so why, if light and love has won?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Beautifully articulated.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

• you wouldn't believe it
  • To start, decide what is considered light, and that darkness. Of this will depend the direction of your movement. 

• 666 makes no sense. Sense there is number 999 (9 +9 +9 = 2 +7 = 9), total is 9999.This number Vélez, who is also Wales, also Thor.

• You count the number of sown areas, for example, in India. Note to grain yield per hectare (an average of 600 kilograms) and a minimum rate of consumption per person per year (about 400 kg). Multiply the number of population on rate of consumption of grain by person and you get the state's need for grain (it is only wheat). Make such a calculation concerning the acreage given the yield per hectare.

Compare the opportunities and needs, smile, you cheated.

• LOL!  :)

I'll bring up the Bunny Ears recommendation to the next ascended masters and galactic council meeting.  I think it will pass with a unanimous decision!  Well done, 'raptor!

• 666 = 6 +6 +6 = 18 = 1 +8 = 9
    6 * 6 * 6 = 216 = 2 +1 +6 = 9
    He who has intelligence, deems number of beast , on your opinion. Nine is the completion of the cycle, and with the addition of any number with 9 and multiplying by 9, gives the the same number.
    You can calculate it yourself. :}}

• There are 7 billion people on earth

Why do you believe in this? You to said thus unto, so what? But, if nevertheless start thinking with your head and try to estimate the accuracy of the information, you've this tried?

Time to stop with the lies and wishful thinking, and get real!

• ...are u sure there is an "ultimate truth"???... maybe experiences is all there is...

• We just had a refreshing rain for a couple of days here and, as usual, right on schedule, immediately after the rain, "they" were at it again---spraying chem trails like crazy to refill the freshly cleansed air with their insidious poisons.  The war criminals are yet to be arrested and prosecuted, monsanto is surreptitiously spreading GMO's across the land in their bid to control the world's food production and suply, and the list goes on and on and on.  I don't see how anybody can feel that they know the true state of reality or realities.  The only optimism I possess comes from my own personal experiences with "different" states of consciousness than accepted norms.  Because of these few experiences, I think that there are indeed benevolent, enlightened extraterrestial civilizations on the scene here on Earth who are mitigating the ruthless attempts at destruction, but I, for one most certainly don't have all of the inside scoop on just what and when is happenning and will happen.  I remain optimistic, though I can't hand out a convincing reason why other than intuition and the above stated handful of experiences.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
5 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…