Replies

• Yeah, wouldn't the vice president would become president?

Or will he be arrested too?

Or is he a good guy?

• You never know the impact a seemingly minor interaction will have on someones life.

And so I want to share with you that as a result of you being so open you've helped me dot some i's cross some t's, and end up with an expanded truth. One that incorporates yours.

As i once said to you, I never waste my time.:)

Thankyou for making an effort that helped make a difference.

Take care

• im just gonna say to the idea of any of these corperate assholes being locked up is so far outof the way that you mightas well forget it. they have soooooo many people/groups/agencies protecting their murderous asses its outrageous, though it makes sense. the people in power will stay in power unless people start useing the the full extent of both brain and heart as one in balanced performance unify in some common goal [ my idea is freedom independance and the pursuit of peaceful respectful happyness, and figuring out what ways would be simplest and best and most realistic to acheive those goals]. the main concern i think shoulld be spreading the awareness of things and re-educating people on how to think for themselves and decide what they truly want and what'll make them happy for the long run.in my mind i could see this happening where people just minded their own bussiness but still did some basic activism stuff such as speaking their truth  and talking about things they know of that can help liberate humanity from the rulership of these corperate assholes. if enough people become awakened after all sortof turmoil crap thats bound to happen, eventualy we'll be a world full of independent smart, open minded, kind hearted individuals leading ourselves and living and working together to create a reality that works for us. that'll be the point when either the illuminotti creeps will either give up and leave or call their reptilian buddies [the gfl] to try and persuade humanity into aleigance again, probably through some sortof "we see you've evolved, join our ranks and come with us to space" where people are likely to be used for all sortsof crap, maybe mind control cipped and put back into scociety to mess up the structure we've made finaly work, or, i dunno let your imagination of plausible circumstances fill in the blank here, the possabilities are endless. point is. doint trust aliens, you have literaly nothing to go on besides the words they offer, which can easily be well disguised lies or manipulation tactics of some kind. thats my prediction of what'll happen once humanity finaly gets on it's feet and snaps outof its daze. sorry bit off topic but i have a tendancy to ramble. but yeah, obama getting locked up? not happening just wishful thinking in my opinion :)

• this is to assume that the dark is more than the light??...I would think that the light far outnumbers the dark. I mean who is in control anyway. the universe is far bigger than this earth. the universe is filled with positive beings..myriads more than the dark.

• standing-ovation.gif

• This ovation goes to Peekay who has expressed wonderfully!!!

•   Firstly, a 2 week old video is not exactly "breaking news", especially as Arpaio's team has been working on this for months now (and before him, Donald Trump).  One must always be discerning and skeptical (open minded skepticism of course).  As regards NESARA, there have been folks proclaiming that "it was just "around the corner" for over a decade now.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The figures you quoted for St Germain's Trust render all concepts of money meaningless.  Granted the old systems are in the process of collapsing, but what will take their place remains to be seen and for us to help bring into reality, moment by moment.  Because Major General Quantock participated in the Iraq War and phony "anti-terrorism" propaganda, I would hope that in his new role as Commander of the "Criminal Investigation Command" that he would first investigate his own role in war crimes and misleading the public.  Much as Sheriff Arpaio should be arresting himself first for mistreating his wards, Arizona prisoners.  And, I agree with Assiya's sentiment below.  But thanks, Mr Ed for bringing this video to our attention.  You must just pardon me, however while I give a deep and hearty horse guffaw as the TV show horse frequently did.           

• So Obama gets arrested..Ok, then Biden becomes President or would he not be eligible?  Hmmmm Change is going to happen when shit hits the fan.  Do you really think Obama makes all his decisions?  NO, he doesnt... Doesn't matter who is president.  

• i agree. these days the president is just a role to fill for someone who meets credentials and is willing to pass bills that violate our basic freedoms as sentient creatures and go against the common sense of "how to create a peaceful working scenario" and look more like "we're making this law so we can legaly have power over you when we decide the need arises".

• That astronomical figure you quote would amount to well over a quintillion dollars for each person on the planet.  At which point the whole concept of money would be rendered totally obsolete.  And who would wish to do the "grunt work" that keeps the system humming?  If everyone could buy whatever they wanted, what would there be left to purchase?   

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
24 seconds ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
5 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
6 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
7 hours ago
More…