Hello to you all iam a new member to this website and iam seeking answers guidance and the truth i guess you can say. Iam quite new to this and have the slightest clue where to start.it all started when i started noticing that i would look at the time and see the same time every time 9:11 at first i thought it was all just a coincidence and i was a lil freaked out because of the fact that the number i was seeing was 911 because you automatically think the disaster in NY. I would see this number everywhere license plates clocks phone numbers everywhere.So i did research and read it is my guiding spirits trying to comunicate with me and letting me know they are close and watching out for me.

I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this thanks in advance,and iam soo happy to join this website to meet spiritual people. And to learn and experience the changes the world is going thru with all of you

much Love to everyone<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ben!! First of all Thank you for creating such an amazing website:))))) And yes thats exactly how i see it like you and mostly everyone who replied to this discussion..I believe iam being guided to my correct path and yes that iam awakening to the person i was always ment to be:))) Everyone needs some sorta guidance and reassurance they are on th rite path i think so anyway:) Much Love to you Ben again thank you for such a great website:))
  • not going thru it so much right now, but sometimes get bombarded with #'s and it started with the 1:11 or 11:11, but I've sense had many and combinations of them, People like Doreen Virtue, have books out about the #'s, and there are plenty of sites that show meanings for the #'s as well. But I think sometimes it is not just a message, but it perhaps releases codes to change the dna, as lets say a trigger, but its really cool 2 that others have found meanings for the #'s and that it keeps people motivated or on track!! Love & Blessings,Valerie
  • I know lol but I thought it was funny....I have been reading about all these kind of stuff since I was let me think...I guess I was 11 ;-) (joking)....if I include my year I get a whole different number. 30=3. 

So I dont see 3`s all day...but I do see 1505 and a lot of elevens. 

• This phenomenom has been happing extremely frequently since a 1 and a half year ago. 

Check up one interesting occurence that happened to me :

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/part-of-a-wild-2010-my

• My birthday is also on the 14 but of august:))
  • 11:11, 11, 1.11.11. Everywhere I look....clock, magazine, license plates, even when I look or pause the DVD player. Gets worse every month.  As you can see a lot of eleven. Ow and my birthdate which is 1505. ..which add up to eleven lol.

I have period I see 22:22 a lot as well, but that are just short periods.

• Anja..you are referring to Numerology..not Syncronicity..  yes they are related (see Carl Jung)..there also is Sacred Geometry..widely enlightenly discoursed by Greg Braden in his book/video “Awakening To Zero Point”...this has wider insight into LIGHTWORKERS..INDIGO’S..(and ‘offspring’ called Crystal) Children.

Feel that Ingie’s seeing 11:11..everywhere she looks..& many others, myself included, sense strongly that these numbers have a vaster..exponentially Spiritual message than just your old-fashioned system of Numerology.

Some people here really ‘know’ & experiencing this phenomenon..it’s very complex..again I suggest Googling the #108.  there is no ‘magic’ bullet that will reveal the mysticism..now in 2011..near the 2012 ‘marker’ w/out some deeper digging than explaining it all away as basic Numerology101...altho’ it might provide a start for novices on the PATH..  Check out book (if you can find it) called:  SECRET FORCES THAT RULE THE EARTH by Frank Bowen written in 1963..he was world honored reknowned geologist/theologist.  just a suggestion..take it or leave it~  from Joyana Suwati~

• Kel great video thank you for posting:)) i need to get tha book :))
  • YES DIANA...THE NUMBER 108...IT IS A SACRED NUMBER..please Google ‘108’...YOU WILL SEE HOW IT RESONATES...in almost every possible belief system..past/present/future.  108=9  no matter how many X you add/multiply...9 is always 9!!!!  also see 2:2:2....and 11:11...  please check out NUMBER 108...AMAZING~  

LOVE THIS WEBSITE...BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO ARE PART OF IT~  JSB

• This is great anja thanks:)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
23 minutes ago
29 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
10 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
14 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
14 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 21
Comments: 0