Nothings going to stop the NEW WORLD ORDER, You can all hang onto the OLD WORLD ORDER if you want to, But Im praying and working for the NEW, why? cause its a land of equality , a land of liberty and abundance, Its a land of Grace and Reason, Intelligence and Green technology. Its a land of cooperation and no borders, even if we are all One Planet Under God and Goddess, whats wrong with that? I want to be known as a earth citizen. and Im sure everyone is tired with division.

I want humane treatment for all of earths creatures and kindness to women and children, and productive, creative work for all men.. I want the earth to have vast tracts of pristine untouched wilderness and clean water, New homes and building materials for all. Nothing will be wasted, everything will be utilized to its pure potential. Even our bodies might inherit the 1,000 year lifespan again, if not, eternal.

this is what I want, I live for the NEW WORLD ORDER, this is its vision. you can remain in the Old World Order/chaos if you like, But Im transitioning into the NEW.

-Magus

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its occuring Kyle, You are right, Its happening.. =)

-Magus
  • That much change, however right it is, isn't just a New World Order, but a New World in and of itself. Same basic planet, location in the universe etc, but new. The Other New World Order sought by those in power now IS a continuation of what we now have.
    • Dan, I wish I can be there, into the future. All that is TRULY planned out for this earth. By the time its the next AEON of CAPRICORN, then SAGITARRIUS which is about 4 thousand more years for this planet, The full scope of our purpose will be realize, then MAN will become GOD again and begin the cycle on another world... I hope the mold and the plan will always improve, I hate seeing suffering for any living creature or lack of basic liberty and abundance. It does appear that God is Evolution and Evolution is God. A new Messiah will walk the earth again and maybe a Antichrist too. Its always both sides of the coin , isnt it? Then you will have a New Jehovah, a New Buddha, the same stories repeating themselves. .. Maybe some will live on a Pandora NAVI planet like the Avatar movie? i dont know, ... but this same script has been played for thousands of years,and we are supposed to be the fourth set of humans on this earth....

I get tired,. lol just thinking about it. =)

-Magus
      • I agree with you, or at least can't argue with anything you said, but... (Ah, you knew there would be one)
        "IF" the Mayan Calendar is to be believed at all, not accounting for the specific dates a lot of us disagree about, then we will be in the last cycle of the last cycle that started millions of years ago, shortly.
        (to me) Each cycle has been a period of evolution, more spiritual (and/or mental) than physical, but each cycle running at 20 times the speed or rate of the previous. On Oct 28, 2011 or Dec 2012, depending on how you think, the final, final "day" comes and goes. For me this means that we do become THE ONE again and if not a true single being, then so interconnected that we may as well be. When everyone KNOWS what's real and what's not, the true history of ourselves etc., things can not help but be totally different than they are now. When no one needs, wants, desires or cares about control of or over others and everyone has what they NEED or even want, it seems to me that love is about all that could be left.
        I realize that I'm not putting it quite the way my thought process wants me to, but...
        It's almost 3AM here so I'm tired, and the few times I have honestly thought about checking out of this existence I've all but heard "No, it's coming and the Love will rule. Stay and you'll SEE and be part OF it".
        Dan
  • Hi Reanne, Its ok, Its meant to be scary for some, We cannot fear, for fear impedes our ascension, It shows we can succumb to any kind of conditioning and thats a shame. We have to rise above and take control. NEW and WORLD and ORDER is beautiful words. the right conspiracy theories could make LOVE into a scary word if they wanted to. lol..

The PLAN has always been for the NEW WORLD ORDER. people are not different, All of us want LOVE, FOOD, ABUNDANCE and PEACE, we just try different methods to get there, some methods and attempts arent wise but the same needs nonetheless..

-Magus
  • ...and a bit of chaos too, I hope (order gets a little boring...)
  • hello magus

thank you for telling us of the new world order. it sounds good to me but im still sitting on the fence on this one. will it still be full of greedy companies that switch of the heat to old peoples homes leaving them in cold? will there still be slaves? will there still be those children that work in sweatshops making our designer label jeans? will there still be a government or people sat around a table secretly conspiring on the world and the people? these are only just a few questions i have. im sorry i sound angry and i am and im not holding on to the NWO stereotype of governments that take away freedom. i believe the NWO can be a good thing but what im asking is will those things i asked about still be around when the NWO comes? its not all about the fancy technology or fast floating cars(even though they are really cool) its about the things that matter. matter to beings. im sorry i sound like a politician but i need to say it and im not just talking for me either. if you can answer those questions and the NWO is for the things that matter like peace and freedom then id back it, but until then i remain on the fence. im sorry. you may say to me "you've got room to talk" and i say yes i have and it needs to be said, i know ive done bad things in life but the things that matter should matter. i do feel the energy you put out about the NWO magus weather consciousnessley or unconsciousnessley and i hold that energy close and happy for it but this still do sent answer the questions i and many others have.

thank you again for telling us about the NWO im not on a personal Vedanta against it but still there are some unanswered questions. hope you have a good night/day

sorry magus if i have got you down and it seems to be a wonderful vision you have :)
    robert gordon
    • Hi Robert, You have very important questions that of course are fine to address. All throughout history we have lived thru this before. The Have and have nots, the aggressive and the meek. Many times it seems unjust. Its all about SUPPLY and DEMAND really. Those that are Rich and Powerful have learned to respond to demand and thus make themselves rich and powerful. If no one fed into the Hysteria that makes Music and Movie stars, If more people made their own clothes and sold them to eachother instead of shopping till they drop, if more people didnt clamor for leaders instead of taking control themselves, then it would be a much different place. You dont realize how much control you all really do have, And you feed into the system, You keep it running. If there was no demand, there would be no supply. The world is a mirror of yourself.

My vision is to see people change themselves, One individual at a time.....

-Magus
      • ok magus thank you. sorry if i seemed rude to you :) and i think your cool
  • It is time to break the bonds of slavery and control. It is time to become one and whole. It is time to realize who we are and become our ethereal, high dimensional selves in a higher state of being in which we live in service to others as oppose to service to self. We need to walk in the light away from darkness and the dark forces that have long manipulated the masses for their own agenda. We need to live in harmony and balance and realize that we are all connected and one in the universe. It is time to take a stand for what is right and just in taking care of our planet and the life forms that inhabit her. We need to live through our heart center with our soul self in control permeating through the fabric of space and time. Only then can we live in peace and the divine love that the creator meant for us all. A new Golden Age of peace, love, and abundance for everyone yes, but I am not sure the New World Order is of that mind set and has many underlying facets hiding their true motives. May you be blessed and protected as you walk your path to truth. Love and light...

Sunrise

Click Here For Images &
    Sunrise Pictures
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceLawyers and bankers are drawing up documents for a new international system that will be phased in starting this autumn and going into 2025. This work is necessary because, if the details are not worked out properly, huge…
17 minutes ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds ~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
48 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video here from Russell Brand which gets into just how corrupt Big Pharma is. https://youtu.be/gVCFQ7r9N9Y?si=vgm67nroIPo_tmW5"
1 hour ago
| Source“You must be born again to enter the kingdom of God.”I am Jesus Christ and my love accompanies you wherever you are.Now let’s turn to this topic.What does it mean to be born again and what does that mean?To be reborn means to find your way…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now, let us enjoy some Cosmosis.....Politix is a necessary consideration, but can cause some angst....especially when limited consciousness oafs, get inappropriately placed into positions of power..That must change...…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"In the UK, "our" (not mine, of course) PM, (which stands for Prime Miniature,) Rishi Sunak, has decided, stupidly, to have a general election, a full six months before he needed to....Of course, this pipsqueak has no chance of winning, as the public…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dissociation · Cosmosis, Intergalactic, ℗ 2000 Transient Records Ltd, Released on: 2007-04-30👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4NbCrWOO-w&list=OLAK5uy_lRx7qF..."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…