the Norwegian government did today, decide that from march 2012, there will be surveilance of every technological move we do. I'm not sure the word in english, but its like a computer directive of stored movements of the people. There was barely anything about this case in the media until now, and it's a havoc. There's nothing we can do. They've been working secretly for this for so long and I'm fucking pissed.

I need advice as what to do during this chaos the world is in. I've always felt that I have control of my life and that I'm somehow guided on the right path in life, either with the help of angels, aliens or just a higher power. But right now, I, and probably most norwegians feel helpless. This is as violation of freedom and they tell us that "after the terrorist attack on 9/11, the american government managed to induce a computerized storage of the people to help us against further attacks. So this is a good thing, we will now be able to make sure you're all safe since we'll be watching you."

Are you kidding? Norwegian police can't even afford to handle all the cases that happens per this date, let alone stop any single criminal activity while being the watching big brother on us. This is horrible, how do I stop anyone from taking my freedom like that? I do not want to be tracked down to my every move. From a spiritual point of perspective; how do I handle this situation?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am sorry lol you are a girl...

and i am sorry for the lang. i do not speak like that in the front of a girl...

• It will put a chip into my ass i think...

They are a fuking vultures man...and want to eat us...

but all they will  eat it is  just a piece a shiet ....

ALF

• Yes my brother be cool be a warrior...

we need them soon...

• You know what they want to do?

To fool the people....

See Isis plan for the next dimension....in fact our death....

She will kill billions of people...with the help of the N.W.O. and the grays and draconians....

in Norwey has been big resistence fighters in the Nazi times...

Make that resistence again and fight against the N.W.O....fight for your suvirval for your freedom...for your lover..

FIGHT...for  the Independence Day...

It will be no Down if we do not Fight...

This are install for us ...Death...search bibliotecapleyades.net or .com ...

And see for your self i do not lie..

Fight for Freedom ! fight for your life!

Join us...join Freedom and see the Truth...

8113765471?profile=originalSee Isis Plan of Death....not Divine...She thinks are "Divine"...

but she it is a snake...and i will cut the head of the poision snake even i die..

8113772481?profile=originalThis hidden from you people from tausand of years at list from 26000 years..

So watch and learn...peal your eyes better and see what it is happen today..in the word..

inform your self...and stand against tyraniy and slavery...no more killing..

People are not ready for the transition..because are not Ascended...

And billions will burn like an internal combustion...

Only 144000 will be taken by them into big ships...to be them slaves...

and the rest will burn...see that...8113772689?profile=originalDo you want that?this will happen...

Join the resistence now...

Norwegian people must show them....The Hammer of Thor...!

ALF

• Lots of BS 
    • I agree with you, the bomber was an inside job, remember how thay sayed on the news a week or so later that some politicians got a warning telling them that they should not go to Drottninggatan on that day!
    • what is isis?? I've been seeing her (him?) being channeled here?? What for, is "it" evil? Extremely interesting, I will look this up!! thanks for posting!

And: oh yes!! Thor is out of his cave;)

• My dear Katrine...yes it is chaneling hire on her site...what do you think we are free...?

You are not free my dear...you live in a large cage...but a cage it self...a matrix made by the N.W.O if you

want....but you are not free...it is a illusion created by the Grand Masters...but nothing more...

This site it is an experimental site to see the reaction of the people about the aliens...

They work with C.I.A, N.S.A and others Bad Guys...

They test us like a little mouse...go to Infowars.com and open your eyes and see the Truth...

And join the resistence...you have a lot to learn...

ALF THE CARPATIAN SFINX

• but I wonder why we came to this planet? did they chose us? what were we before this? everything is so contradictive. On the one hand you have those who say: you create your own reality, we are alle One, etc. and then there is this: alien entities that have control over us..
          • no they made us...the Draconians made us from multiple DNA  crossbrids from diferent species

human and no human species..

To serve them as slaves...and that we are today...SLAVES...and we will be slaves until we will free

ourselfs from the tiranny ...and we will find FREEDDOOMM!

AND FREDOM WE WILL HAVE!

ALF

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
8 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"They need our eternal spirits to stay in these lower hell realms -parasites-something like the Matrix film, but really just invcade our energy fields and feed on us. Like that bizarre et I saw on the boardwalk looking to drain some human."
44 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""The first time, I think they had a party under there. They took out the ABS cable," he said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-15-brake-cables-soy-based-insul..."
52 minutes ago
RichRaelian posted a status
Hello! Not much is new with me I just came here to see what is new on this site.
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
17 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0