I'm so glad I stayed! What a difference a day makes. We are not individuals, we are ONE. Separation is an illusion and I apologize for my part in deception. I can only do what is right from this moment on. Or rather do nothing and all will be done :) as we are not perceiving anything, we are that which perceives. I will prove to you that its all going to be okay. If you don't want something to happen then stop thinking about it. Please focus on what you want to happen. If you are afraid of something or you have imagined the worst case scenario, you have the power to change it. You can literally change that vision into something different. If its about death, or some horrible tragedy that frightens you, first take a step back and realize that the part of you that feels afraid, isn't going to die or be hurt. Its only the body that carried you thru life that is afraid. That's normal, and healthy, and part of a natural process. You want to LIVE. And you want to live well and be happy. Please see new discussion on changing your visions if this is what you need help with "FEAR INTO FREEDOM." We are all about to start living a lot better lives. Something really magical has happened, as if creation itself weren't magical enough, eh? This is truly a miracle. I dreamed of this day coming, only I thought it was all just a dream. And maybe we are some advanced beings dream - that would make sense of my 1987 dream. The one I had when the supernova light 1987a reached us. Maybe that dream was the other reality. Because I just returned to my physical body today and I have a lot to say. I'm so glad this is real! We are going to start solving problems and having a lot of fun. Please start by taking a deep breath. Relax - everything is going to be okay, I promise. Boy do I have a lot of work to do. Oh, I mean don't we have work to do :) thanks everyone. I am so thankful for you it is way beyond words. Here we go...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you really need an example?  OK, we'll start with an easy one.  I've given this example several times already and yet still nobody will address is.  Here you go:

In MotherGod's posting on April 24th, she says, "Transitionary government and full disclosure will be rolling on out in the next few days and weeks".  That was 13 days ago.  Have you seen the transitionary government "roll on out"?  What about "full disclosure"?  Has full disclosure "rolled on out"?

I have lots more but we can start one.  Looking forward to your response friend.

• It's all a test people don't you get it ? - they are testing us to see if we are true or not, and here you lot get held up because of problems arising in the background are slowing things up a bit.

This is NOT a barbecue these people are trying to get organized here.... You people are either the Cabal infiltration we have heard about that is trying to break up the site and get the true and faithful people to disband, How are you going to feel when it does go ahead guys ?

You are going to be the biggest joke of all of this, it's pittyfull  how little patience you really have, you should be ashamed of yourselves that's all I can say, and you call yourself light workers ?? You don't deserve the chance to have a free life style  !!!

• Wow, you sure have a lot of anger there, Sport.  Is this really how you are supposed to hold the light?  We don't deserve the chance to have a free life style?  My my my Alor, those are some mighty harsh words for simply voicing our opinions, certainly this anger does not come from a true Lightworker.

Its OK friend, I will pray for you.  We will all pray for you and ask God to enlighten you and wake you up and to help you control your violent rage.

Sending calming waves of love to you dear friend.

• LOL, spoken like a true lightworker.  Your response is truly sad, perhaps you have not yet awakened LOL.

And you say we have no patience?  We've heard the same bullshit for years and years.  Its time for YOU to wake up and its time for YOU to start questioning these messages since they don't ever seem to come true.  Living in your fantasy world without flinching when the words of the GFL fail over and over and over again is such a shame.  Its like some of you are brainwashed and need to be snapped out of your blatant rosey filled trances.

• So, the GLF is playing with us through channels. Nice. I avoid this web-site because of bad experiences, and come back to find this? The GLF doesn't know any better than the rest of us. Just yesterday, I was chatting with someone who sat in council with the Ashtar Command about four months ago and outright told them off for all of these delays. The word "soon" has become one of the least favourite words in the Universe. It no longer has any meaning. The longer the GLF waits, the less time we have to accomplish everything that is prerequisite to ascension. Enough already! 

Too many of these messages are like baby pacifiers. Long-winded stories when there is nothing to say. Action speaks louder than words, and so far, we haven't seen any action. Saying that "it has already happened" is not helpful to those of us in 3D. We want to know where & when. We'll be there. The rest will take care of itself.

Frustrated.

• Exactly, it has only gotten worse.  The GFL is an absolute JOKE!  The good news is that more and more lightworkers are finally realizing what we already know. 

• And you Preparer if you don't like the site go elsewhere ok, we don't need you here breaking up good honest people trying to keep the hope alive, it's the only hope we have got of a future and you want to shoot it down because YOU can't wait anymore ???

Well go elsewhere ok we don't need you here, I am thoroughly pissed off at you and people like you - gotta have it NOW - I DON'T WANT to WAIT !!!

and you can yell and scream at me when you read this but it wont worry me because you have just proved how big an A-HOLE you really can be, so go right ahead and prove it !!!

Or on the other hand you could shut up and chill out a bit and wait like the rest of us have to fella !! 

• Dont you see?

Good honest people?

Are the people giving out these chanellings being honest with us?

Really, honestly are they?

If you think they are, then rethink your version of honest, cos it seems like its all lies to a good few of us!

Honest is speaking the truth, and not being afraid to say it, honest is not lying to people and causing false hope, honest is facing up to things, honest is seeing reality how it is, and not through the bottom of a rainbow filled glass!

• I did hear some where, that this full moon can make people hallucinate, maybe that is what is going on with all these false messages! :)

• I'm done with all of this bs, because that's all it is. You say one thing and you don't do it and get people's hopes up and thats the end of it? Bite me.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yep, good data on the benefits of sunbathing and simply getting out in it...I've just bought a new sun-lounger, as I busted the last one...😀 Can't strip down at present to sunbathe, as even though it's sunny here, there's a cold wind, as…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Great information from Dr Berg here about what avoiding the sun may do to you. https://youtu.be/rDeLISqGgfs?si=iKqjMMBUqf8PoMxG"
8 hours ago
More…