Replies

• Brighter visually than those wonderful colours Chaos,some you'd swear you'd never seen before,but that's nice light ship gif though,looks just like when one goes through a worm hole to another dimension actually..

• Id always like to see new colors ....seems so many things have been lacking color anyways...some nice new colors couldnt hurt

• DREKX: THIS IS THE "Millenium Falcon," WHICH IS A COMMON ANIMATION PROGRAM USED IN UFO FAKERY.

Of course it's a fake.

• VLADA: I just gave you an interpretation from an animator, and you merely repeated what he told me. Now please chill out with the attacks regarding my ego; you seemed to be showing some negative ego-aspects yourself per your most recent posting.

Blake Cousins has a lot of fakes (as well as over 309,000 subscribers), as well as a lot of videos that appear very genuine (as does Alien Planet). Fakes tend to be easy to spot as they are repetitive in appearance to other fakes due to popular animation programming (i.e. Millenium Falcon, Pleiadian Mothership, Billy Meir's wedding cake craft, etc.) Your fake videos seem to demonstrate this repetitive nature per appearance to other fakes. I am aware that the videos are from Alien Planet, and sorry, but even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

I am aware that the big concern for fraud with this video is a lack of history or providence with who, what, and why the video was made at that time and if other people witnessed the craft. I am also aware that I was unable to find a duplicate when I combed the internet. And that fact is what I stand by; duplicity of appearance is usually a strong indicator of fakery due to common programs.

The problem with providence is an important problem nevertheless. 

• LOL talk about now twisting my words the instant I called you out..nah mate you really have some inner issues you havnt dealt with,dont throw it back on me and make out I'm an ass-soul;wrong I'm not an ass-soul...first off you were writing in huge writing as if you really wanted to project and make it known you were some high up research dude or something, now you change it to normal writing when your called out,you were negative instantly towards me for questioning the videos authenticity because I sussed out it was a fake CGI video and you didn't like that..you had no research on it either..then you threw in few snarky remarks to boot,really why didn't you just admit that it was CGI,like many others in that Youtube channel then you wouldn't be looking like a ignorant ass-soul right now;I've seen many people on this site over the years being here do just the same type of reactions its rather sickening for a spiritual site,but I turn the truth back on them, as you did turn nasty and then start to chuck your toys out the cot when pulled up on it..the truth is this video is a fake and you cant prove to me that it isnt a real one either,makes it even more a fake,no names attached to it..nothing.....but you wont admit you stuffed up..face the fact and own your mistake..take responsibility for your actions instead of throwing more insults at me..you didn't even address my questions towards the images I posted of my real life ufo experience in New Zealand, you didn't blink an eyelid,nor a sniff of interest,some UFO researcher you are..gees I would have thought you'd have jumped on that sighting to tell me who is in it,where its from etc..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
52 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
12 hours ago
More…