Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

New York Area Fire Commissioners Demand New 9/11 Investigation - 09/11/2019

September 11, 2001, was nearly 20 years ago, and after all this time, so many questions still remain about what exactly happened. It is not socially acceptable to question the official explanation that was given for the collapse of the towers and the other events of that day, but now these questions are being taken more seriously.

However, the rushed and poorly managed 9/11 commission report did not do an adequate job at investigating the crimes, which left experts in a variety of different fields with questions about the official story. Many of these professionals belong to an organization called Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, who have been pushing for a new investigation into the attacks for many years.

This July, they announced a major breakthrough in their fight for a proper investigation. According to a press release published on the group’s website, New York Fire Commissioners who were closely involved with the events of that day, have called for a new investigation into the 9/11 attacks.

On July 24, the Franklin Square and Munson Fire Districts voted unanimously for a new investigation, citing “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

The resolution was written by Commissioner Christopher Gioia, and received overwhelming support from Commissioner Dennis Lyons.

“We have a memorial — a piece of steel from the World Trade Center with 28 holes where the nuts and bolts used to go. Every year on the 11th, we put a rose in each h*** for the 24 Nassau County firefighters and four Franklin Square residents who died on 9/11,” Commissioner Lyons said.

When the vote was passed, the families of 9/11 victims showed up in the audience to express their support for the cause and their gratitude to the departments for making this issue a priority.

Commissioner Gioia said that he expects support from other districts throughout the city, and hopes that they will be passing similar resolutions in solidarity.

“We were the first fire district to pass this resolution. We won’t be the last, Gioia said.

This renewed interest in a proper investigation was sparked last year, when Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, filed a petition on behalf of the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry.

The petition highlighted a large body of evidence about the World Trade Center attacks, which was ultimately presented to a grand jury. Berman’s success through the courts gave many New York City firefighters hope that they could finally get to the bottom of what happened on that day, and find justice for the friends and loved ones who were lost.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/new-york-area-fire-commissioners-d...

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have that 9/11 Commission report...Too big and no time to read it...I know that the truth is about to come out...I hope sooner than later...There are too many interests against the people of not only the US but of the whole world...I hope people would be ready when all this comes out and just demand changes in government politicians and structure...Thank you for sharing Agarther...

there are about 20 pages from the 9/11 commission report that are classified, it would be a good start to release them.

and maybe the alliance starts the event tomorrow to close the cycle and bring us back on track (my hope :)), not this emergency situation that lasts since 9/11/2001.

And I hope the "tree hugging hippies from outer space" (like a cabal called the Galactic Federation, lol) bring their house to collapse, that would be a pleasure ;)

Hahahaha I must be one of them because I hug the trees every time I go out in nature...We are also members of the Galactic Federation...I did not know the cabal was so funny...Adding about the 20 pages...I think I would read that many pages...Blessings Agarther...

Working on it :) 

On my hugging skills of course. 

I was in NYC in Queens County when this happened and saw the smoke from the hills of Queens...I thought when I turned on the TV that there was a new movie, then later I stopped when I read..."News Alert"...My family and I where supposed to have moved on that same week on Thursday the 13th...but were not able because of the closing of all bridges and tunnels out of NYC...We moved out the following Monday on the 17th...We had no clue of this of course, but we looked at each other and said:  We are on the right track by moving out..

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post US ARRESTS FIVE IN CHINA'S "OPERATION FOX HUN' PLOT; SEAMUS BRUNER EXPLAINS HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Melissa posted a blog post

LOVE

Hi. :) It's Melissa a.k.a. Space Girl... I'm sorry that I'm not always here... I struggle a lot…See More
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART'
"Very good, many things all need to know and many things we light-workers already know. I like the…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
6 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post BARRETT ABSENT AS SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO BLOCK EXTENDED BALLOT DEADLINES
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship