Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

This could be nothing, but it could be something. It's worth investigating anyway. I was wondering if anyone had ever seen this, or something like it, and if so, if they know what it means or stands for. I was told it was a rune or something like that. It's vaguely familiar. I'm not entirely sure on the accuracy of the symbol but this was about as close as I could get to it.

Views: 835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks  like  sun  that  needs  a  haircut  and  its about  time   so  says  the hourglass.
Where did you see it?

My first impression was an hour glass and the sun. Time is running out for the sun?

My first thought was "time is running out for the sun". That was the first thought that came to my mind.

wholeness rae. u r welcome to join us at the resistance library. i will get an answer 4 u on this symbol.

http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics/largest-esoteric-library

Hi Denise ... Are you prone to promoting your site here at AC ?? You seem to be saying the same thing - wholeness and pointing people from here to join your link ......... Just wonder if you have any queries yourself you may like to know about AC or anything for that matter on this site ... <3

wholeness rae, i have alot of interpretation 4 this symbol it seems like it is 2 meanings combined. here is a take on it-

2 triangles-hexagram-6

12 spokes or 2x6=66

hexagram + 2x6 spokes=666 or try

http://symboldictionary.net/ 

/

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!'
"the country that gave them so much..."
12 minutes ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
15 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] commented on the blog post 'Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing.'
"Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!"
27 minutes ago
A blog post by AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] was featured

Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing.

Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing. You may choose…See More
28 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] commented on the blog post 'A plan to end the Crimes against humanity...is underway'
"Grand kids of JFK singing Timber - It’s going down!"
28 minutes ago
AshtarCommandTribe [Admin] posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post 'Hello, Loves...'
"thanks space girl :) Catch you on the flip-side! "
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship