Hiii crew members

this time something ODD happened

recently I got so strong against deamons attack that they just dont see me anymore, after I defeaeted a daemon who was my nemesis yesterday morning suddenly in just a second my skin hair SUDDENLY turned from Brown to White!!!!!, is not like barely White is like expulsing light

what means that?

my hair of the head is White since 20 aprox, started with a Little hair White to now wich I look White, I have to do color, I like my White color but students and coworker would not understood it I dont want trouble for now

ok if you help me out, nevent saw anything like that, the hair colo just VANISHED!!!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lucia:  Holy shit!

• ok, I am ok

dtewa yes I am going thrugth changes, and me and my boyfriend are having extreme CHANGES in our bodies, my boyfriend is my walkin soul mate we found each other and he turned me "on" with a key Word... that damm tall blonde JAJAJJAJAJA

no about diet problems, since last january when I had a HUGE Big virus in my liber affecting me I lost 10kilos in just a month or 2 and I was asked to completly remove junk food.... I did it.... except coke light, and some healthy "junk food" jaja (garlic roasted, japanese peanuts, coke  and of course milk sweet, is a sweet from here river plate, there are candies of that and sometimes I eat them) I am single with no children had some boyfriend for some "days" or weeks but never got into real action, I met them when I was about to be jeanna so "I  knew" I had to wait my real husband

ok, I have not fear of this changes in me jaja but is a bit scary anyway

• Maybe malnutrition. seek. search. research my sister.

• Do you have kids?

• Hi Lucia,

there is a skin condition called vitiligo, whereby the immune system destroys the skins pigment cells, generally because there is an area beneath the hairs that is affected .. its more common than people are aware of, it is also sometimes refered to as poliosis... its nothing to worry about and there are remedies available .. the root, excuse the pun, pigment in hair is melanin as is the same pigment in the skin. Research alternative ways of looking after your skin through diet and exercise, raw veggies and so on .. otherwise, strut your stuff on the street with your new unique white hair look !

• but is strange

I dont feel bad and I can feel energy much more accurate.....

the guides just SMILE when I see them....

• Think you're "ascending".

• Get a digital camera and send us pictures so we can see what's taking place.

• ...Really...You Been On The Shrooms Again.....Just Messin.....Never Heard Of It.....

• c,mom guys, you must have Heard of anythhing spiritual like this?

erm...... there are other stuff I am involved in, I helped somehow deafeat the matrix and they say... the guides  this is a "spiritual reward"

heck, what means I am a "candle" of White light?, a "warning" messagge for the matrix? why deamons are damm scared of me when they just aproach some near me?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
32 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
7 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 7
Comments: 0