Hello again good people.

I got thrown out of my home,heres why.

My mother,she's a very angry person,she sometimes acts nice and dandy,but she gets VERY mad over the littlest things.A week ago,a friend came over,we talked and played games etc.When he left,my mother came home,and the first thing she noticed was that someone has been smoking.During the time my friend was over,he smoked on the window.She got very mad,it almost got physical.Yesterday,when i was watching the TV,i was talking to my mother on the phone,i went away from the telly so i could have a little quiet time,when suddenly a loud laughter came upon and she thought that someone was here again.When she got home,things got really wrong,she was...angry,lets put it that way.
So today,when she came home,everything was ok,when she went to the kitchen,she immediantly came to my room and started yelling at me "WHY ARE THE DISHES DIRTY!?","You dont do your home chores,your doing AWFUL at school!" etc. Really,why would a person get mad over dishes?So anyway,one thing lead to another and now im...homeless.I'm at my grandmothers place right now,but i dont have a genuine home now.The last words my mother told me were "Give me the keys and Get out".thankfully,i didn't.So i no longer have a home,she might cool down in a few days,but i don't want to be there or anywhere NEAR her.I just want to go away...far away,i want to be among aliens,good or bad,i want a real home...

So iv reached my Zero-Point.I don't know what to do any more.
She's a bad person,i dont want to see her again.She feeds off negative energy.

thoughts,please...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I almost forgt something. I posted a reply to this ealier, about being respectful and living an ordered, intentional life; keeping the peace, so negative entitys cant attach to us, to use our bodys to create turmoil, so to feed them with spiritual vampirism, from negativty.

The point is, one cannot ascend to the higher heavens, cannot be fetched by a good UFO, cannot be taken to secret underground cities; with this kind of attittude. One has to learn basic respect for our elders. Even when they are wrong, no one is perfect on earth. ( I am talking about normal stuff, not extreme issues like child molestaion or something)

If you dont understand why she is upset about the dirty dishes, then you definalty
    are not ready to ascend. Its not about the dishes being dirty, its about the fact, she has already washed dishes 9,982 times, and has another 33,'765 times to wash them before she dies. A little help would be appreacited and is NEEDED.

Because you dont see this, but want to make a pissing contest out of it, you can never ascend Risky, you got some learning to do my friend. And that goes for the rest of you "out there". Who took his side, never admonishing, or offering corrective insights, meditaions, and ponderings, that at least hopefully, comes close to the real problem here? How about being MATURE.

I know we all have to grow up. But I have seen 10 yr olds, more mature than many adults these days. many times a Mmother or Father will spoil a child, then when in the teenagers yrs, they kick him out, because they wont listen or respect the adults. But they created this problem when there kid was little, by spoiling them. We only get one chance with kids, it all happens before puberty. After puberty, they are locked in, on ther personality. If one is spoiled before puberty, one becomes that after puberty. If one is raised to be respecful and sober, before puberty, that is what one is after puberty.

Its hard to change when one becomes 13 and upward. It takes an act of God, almost to change ones defective personality. But its done everyday, we have an overself, an christed overself, and the Holy Spirit (feminine), The Holy Ghost (feminine), The Fathers essence, and the Sons essence, all avalilabel. We also have the Brotherhoods of Light, in the light streams, who can beam us with christed energys, to correct us. But we must want it, more than anything else. The choice is ours!

As for parents who did this to thier childeren, well they reaped what they sowed. The problem is, they are blind and dont see what they did. I dont know the case here, but I see it all around me in the world today, parents spoiling kids, instaed of disciplining them, correcting them, giving morals and values, work ethics, ect. We got HELL to pay, from a spoiled generation coming on the scene now. Its my prayer the forces of good, can work the healing needed somehow. Because most cannot ascend into the higher heavens, with these kinds of destructive characters. Its a shame really, parents thinking they are spoiling thiers kids, because its a crazy world out there; actually make the crazys, once they are "spoiled" adults. And they are so blind, they dont even see what they are doing. May the Godhead come quickly.
    • Hi james, good points. Hi again dennis, it seems your coming from a perspective that is based on imbalanced human systems. How could any one of us possibly judge another while operating within such circumstances, that is why so many people are speaking of unconditional love, because systems have been created that serve the few and as such have caused massive disharmony in the world that still to this day reverberates from many people. Your perspective of spoiled people reminds me of religions calling us all sinners. None of us are sinners or spoiled. Do you not see dennis, that you are judging, just as these systems intended for us to do to each other to keep us divided, so that they can maintain their systems of control and enslavement. These systems will change for the good of all and is currently in process.
      peace love light
  • .Hi Risky, I'll take a risk and ask did your Mom have a rule of "no smoking" in the house? You suggest that, when you said she got mad cause a friend of yours smoked by a window. One has to respect the home owners wishes. Whether its ones parents, friends ar wherever. You can travel half way around the world, end up in another home, and if you break the rules, your outta of there my man! People feel dis-respected when that happens. Once you get your own home, you set the rules there dude, or dudette.

Accordfing to the Keys of Enoch by JJ Hurtak and other sources, our planet has become bombarded by masses of negative entities, being pushed out of the light streams and other planets, by various forces from the GODHEADs throne. Its all being pushed to earth for the final cleansing. These entities are everywher now and are possessing many human bodys, as a place of refuge, and to help control the planets direction, as satan is soon to manifest as Jesus "come back"; once he is forced to manifest here by the Godheads forces. So you cannot go around breaking rules, which aggrivates your mom, which can open her up to a negative entity attaching itself to her, because of you constantly jacking with her. Things build up over time. Didnt do dishes one day, didnt pick up clothes another day, allowing smoking in the house when one knows better, ect. This is all disrespect, and breaks down the person who has set these rules in place. Anger flares and then, negative entities will try and attach itself. Which then it becomes worse, they feed from negativity. So they will create negativity by manipulating you, and her,. to create that energy they feed on. Its called spiritual vampirism, its everywhere now, and getting worse and worse. Its coming from millions of negative entitys being forced here for Judgement, by the Brotherhoods of Light, out there in the universe; pushing them here , to the first heaven.

The same happens to you, you possibly are not the victom, it seems you created this problem by constantly aggrivating her. She seems to be the victom. What happens is , folks feel they are loosing thier minds, when dealing with a constant frustration that wont go away. So after a point they have to get rid of you. As soon as you walk out that door, they feel like a thousand pounds leaves from off thier shoulders. They also feel remorse at having to do what they did. But they can live with remorses, cause now they have peace, with you gone. They also get rid of any negative entitys that might have attached, by your constant aggrivation, wich finally pushes her over the edge. At that point she can become possessed. With you gone now, she can relax, her normal self will return, which will shake off the negative energys, and she should be OK. That feeling of relief as your leave, could be your negative entitys that atre attached to you, to jack with her, to create negative energy, which feeds them..... Bush jr, did this with 911, created fear to feed the draco-reptiles!

But what about YOU? Did you walk in love, when you allowed a friend to break a rule and smoke in her house? Did you walk in love, whenever you negleted a duty you knew she expected from you, while listening to that voice in your head, that talks you out of doing it, or breaking that rule, ect; because she is????(what)

What is love really. Is it keeping peace? Is it following rules in anyones home? Is it doing whatever it takes to keep others happy and calm, so negative entitys from other worlds and planets , all being pushed here, to keep humans in a safe "mental" place, so they cant be possessed by them? Is love wisdom? Is love all these things, or even more? From what I read RISKY, you seem to be the main transgressor here, not your Mom. And your Mom might not be an angel, most of us arnt. But you only gotta do what she wants dude, then you graduate school and your outta there. You'll find out when you get your own place, about your own rules, and what can be done there and what cant be done there.

But remember this, Planet earth is reaching a climax with all these fallen angels and millions of negative spirits and entitys being pushed here by Gods forces, for the FINAL JUDGEMENT. Its going to get worse, and now is not the time to cause turmoil, dis-respect, being pissy, or being mad, its the time for serious soberness, knowing the hour in which the judgement of all things, is close at hand.

I love you man. I wish you good fortune, and I pray you no longer can be used to agitate and push anybody into a state where they can be possibly possessed by a wicked spirit, by your consitant disrespect. Allowing someone to smoke in a house with "no smoking" is bad. That stuff literally stinks to high heaven. You may be totally innocent of all charges here Risky. Then agin you could be the most guilty of all. Spoiled people are difficult to see, as they hide behind projected faults of thiers, they project onto others. I dont know you, and an email is hardly a way to discern character. But this is a good opportunity to talk about RESPECT, when in anothers house. Its also a good time to make others realize ther are consequences for our actions, whenther its getting thrown out, so Mom can get her sanity back, and to also realize ther are masses of negative energys and entitys roaming earth looking for human bodys to get ihnto. And that constant aggrivation like this, can open up not only Mom, but Risky; for possible possessions or influence by these things.These are serious times, the only thing I know that protects us is love. I dont think you truely love your Mom, Risky; or you would have never let your friend smoke in her house, when you knew better. So what is LOVE, is it corrective behavior?

You got some things to think about my brother, we all have some things to think about.......... ."HA-SHEM".
  • How old are you?
    Your mother could be bi-polar. That would explain the quick change in behavior and angor.
    Also if you did not do the dishes like you are supposed to then she has to do them. After a while I get mad at that too espically if I had not said anything the first several times it happened. Are you getting low grades? Why? You friend should have gone outside to smoke a cig. if not at all. Does you mother smoke? My dad once told me that this is his house. I have a room that is granted to me while I live there and follow rules but when I leave it is all his. you know what???He is right. No matter where you go, earth, the stars another planet there you will be with the same problems but in a different senerio or "play". The best is to examine your actions now and previously and stop re-acting but acting. There is a difference. Acting is well thought out first. No matter what your mother does act and don't re-act. When you are of age, you can leave.
    Figure out the real issue now (and it is always within yourself first) and you won't have to face the same issues later. Peace to you
  • yeah i have been on the doorstep about 3 times in the last 2 months. for similar reasons in fact. Your situation sounds very much like my own. Struggling with my Future. Forget what your parents are mad about cause its never really what there mad about. It is the accumulation of stress and what not over time that makes them loose reason. I am balancing my life and trying to help balance theirs.. so i have figured i must make time to help out. A good way of practicing selflessness.
    I recently become aware that i have acted subconsciously for most of my life.. no action was in vain. in fact intentional.
    Deep down we are all trying to tell each other something.
    • "Help your mother out",i do.Just cus i leave the dishes or w/e undone for a minor day or 2 in a week doesnt give her a reason to flip out.
      "You have to pull your weight in this world son. Mommy isn't there to do everything for you. Grow up".Well...i've gone trough that stage already.In terms of "get along",i do my own food time to time,i do my own laundry,i can get along VERY well.
      "video games are more important to you then helping your mom out."I hardly have time for Games,music,school and friends take most of my time away.Dont start judging by what you though,pick your words.
      http://already.In/
  • For everyone,thank you,thank you for the support,while im readying this,i cant wipe off the smile of my fac just by seeing what positive feedback i get from you,thank you once again.

Now,some people had questions,il try to anwser them
    How old? Im 17,i live in Estonia,Tallinn.
    Do you have friends to go to?I have loads,thanks to a few social gatherings,i have the entire country as a friend,but the best for me is to stay with my parrents for the time being,with my grandmother...sanctuary.
    What are your next plans? For the time being,get it together again.I've reached my Zero-Point and i have a chance to make everything better again.As for correcting connections with my mother,i will try.My grandmother called her at work today,and my mother was still pretty mad and frustrated.So the idea that "she might have cooled off" or "She's also sorry" doesnt apply to the current situation.Il try to stay with my grandmother for a week or so,maybe then she'l cool off,then get a job,find a decent person to live with and so on.Phill asked me what my business plans are,basecly,if the people here know what AMWAY is,then im working for that,for the people who dont know,its internet marketing.
    Once again,thank you all,i would still like to see the responces from you guys,its pretty awsome.

Untill next time,its all good...Peace.
    • Hi Risky, I do need to apologize to you. I was kinda hard on you. Its difficult not knowing what is really going on. Its encouraging you are on this site.These are great people here. And you obviously know a few things, especially about unconditioal love. It aint always easy, but you seem to be on the right path. Many Blessings to you.
      -dennis-
  • Your life is not broken while it seems like it for a moment, but look at it as a new begining and make sure you make it a positive one not a angry, sad and depressed. Be not like your mom who sounds unhappy and funnels that upon those around.

ps.
    become a man and clean up after your self, after all you don't want to grandma pick up after you now.
  • Hi it will be ok.I bet your Mum actually loves you and she is also sad.I ge t the feeling your Mum is worn out and probably needs some support herself? Maybe her reactions are just from being overloaded herslf? She works? It is handy to try to stand in the other persons shoes and see how they are feeling. Households usually run more smoothly when everybody does their share. We only have one true Mum and I hope you can heal th ings with her, I would suggest it's worth a try.Also have a feeling that some simple gestures might go a long way.When she comes home might make her a cuppa, or have done the dishes and the vacleaning.These things seem little but, to a tired Mum who has been trying to keep things together for a lifetime they are HUGE. Patch it up wit you Mum, show her love and give her a hand. I bet the angry, burntout Mum? starts feeling better and calms down.Sending love to you BOTH good luck.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXksWu3FZgg"
33 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Lots of things in our food that should not be there so it's always important to double check and look for anything suspicious. https://youtu.be/EXksWu3FZgg?si=65fITblebKL43oil"
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
49 minutes ago
"Berries are awesome just gotta be careful and not over do it with them. https://youtu.be/Iwsj1TIPo4Q?si=6whOSpboRopCaTVz"
51 minutes ago
Infinity posted a status
Hello! All this browsing is making me hungry for chocolate.
3 hours ago
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0