My Appreciation to all of you...

Hello! I just wanted to share my appreciation with all of you here on AC. Each and everyone of you is equally important, creating this community. * How have your time been here on AC and what would you appreciate to see on AC in 2010? * What intent do you have for year 2010? Share your feelings =) MERRY CHRISTmas and have a great 2010 filled with miracles and joy* I feel that 2010 will be all about receiving and follow your heart.

jesus_mary.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The continual reunification of selves and revealing of higher potentials. The continuation of the abundance program. The expansion of bliss consciousness. Remembering.

Have a lovely holiday and may it be filled with the love radiating from Christ consciousness that permeates all dimensions, all times, and all space.

Abundance, love and peace
  • Dear Ben Arion, I love and thank your job.. every time i´m feeling sad I come to this "branch office of heaven" and read what ever I´m dragged in to and always find an answer or relief!!
    I guess the only thing I can say is THANK YOU.
  • Tack Ben-Arion för ditt fantastiska arbete.
    Du har verkligen något att vara stolt över - den här communityn.
    2010 tror jag kommer bli ett år av mirakler - dollarn kommer att rasa och sedan kommer mänskligheten att ta det längsta kliv framåt någonsin.
    2012 är nu
  • It has been wonderful creating this community of Love and Light, and just getting together here and be in joy, get away from daily life and remind ourselves of our divine power to love and the new bright tomorrow that we're creating every day. We are reminded that we are never alone amd are ONE, always.
    You are a wonderful being of Light, brother Ben.

Many blessings to all
    L&L
    Namaste

Petar☼
  • Hello Ben, just been around for a week and it's been great so far, everyone's very open and loving, 2010 it's a year I've been waiting for all my life and hopefully I will see big changes, I'm also glad to receive it with an open mind and heart, and all of you AC members as new friends.

Cheers!
  • Namasté
    Thank you for your insights, your wisdom, sharing your view and ideas. We're all on this and i think Ac has lots and lots of talented people:-)

• YES,,, BROTHER BEN, FOR GIVING ME YOUR SHINING LIGHT, SO I TOO, CAN SEE, HOW WONDERFUL, AND LOVING. US,, HUMAN BEINGS ARE.....ALTHOUGH, IT'S JUST AN EXPERIENCE, TO FINNISH OFF, THE LEFT OVER BAGGAGE..........ASHTAR COMMAND,SHEERAN, A BEAUTIFUL SOUL BEING.......I JUST, LOVE YOU'S ALL, FOR JUST BEIN , WHO YOU WANT TO BE......I , MY SELF,(walk-in) IS SO HAPPY, I COUNT THE DAY'S, SO WE ALL, CAN WAKE-UP, AND SEE, THAT WE ARE ONE WITH THE SOURCE,CREATOR, OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLL..........THAT'S WHO WE ARE......THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN, FOR MAKING MY JOURNEY, WITH ASHTA COMMAND, CREW, A PEACEFUL, ONE , WITH LOVE AND JOY.........CHEERS TO ALL.,,,,,,,,THANX BEN.....NAMASTE
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0nwoQEDplM
    jag läser min dikt *livets seglats' på youtube, only for you, Ben

• hi there. well lets see, as to your questions. I mainly like Ben-Arions articles as they resonate somewhere deeply.
    as to 2010, I am trying to get arizona to stop killing feral cats.
    I might see it 2010, but it also may take longer than a year to get it done.

I'm thinking the abundance of cats has something to do with a changing eco-system, but can't prove it.

I also respect what is living, has a right to keep on living. I guess that about wraps up my entire philosophy.
    happy holidays, and peace on earth and god bless the animals and the children
  • Brother Ben, The Sacred Heart of Jesus & Mary @ the bottom of your message sum up the essence of your gift to me & to us all through your work. And it was the Sacred Heart Love that told me I had struck the "mother lode" of web sites when I stumbled on a video of yours last Nov 15. That Love was so apparent in your presence in the video that day; tears of gratitude & joy flowed from my eyes..
    Since finding your site, I feel more connected with my purpose as Starseed, as well with my spiritual family both in & out of body.
    Also I really enjoyed your on- line book "Cosmic Awakening", & look forward to getting a hard copy in the mail this week.
    I AM so grateful for you & your work.
    Blessed Is, Blessed Be............................Starman
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
13 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
13 hours ago
More…