LOL-'biggest f you in history'; also T speech in Florida yesterday;

Trump will win the election and is more popular than Obama in 2008, AI system finds

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

An artificial intelligence (AI) system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race to the White House.

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, the founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It takes in 20 million data points from public platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in the U.S. and then analyzes the information to create predictions.

The AI system was created in 2004, so it has been getting smarter all the time. It had already correctly predicted the results of the Democrat and Republican Primaries.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you dont actually think either of these vile creatures running for president are going to fix your life , are you ?...............

• Unfortunately they do, Michael, like millions of others who are seduced by the illusion.

• 8116109288?profile=original

• Michael Moore does not endorse Trump, as almost everyone knows he supports Hillary. In the video in the OP he is describing how he thinks Americans who support Trump feel. This is obvious if you watch the unedited version. Unfortunately this is an attempt to manipulate the truth in order for people to give a boost to their candidate for office of POTUS. Truth seekers should not tell a lie to convince people of the truth, that will always backfire, and means a truth seeker has become that which they say they hate the most.

•                        Moore's actual view...

• no stick-sarcasm about voting for her so she can be the first woman pres-spin all you want that's what you guys do best

• I think its more like plain truth right before our eyes, Pet. That video of Michael Moore shows Trump at the very end (of the video) saying: "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t loose any voters!"... that alone tells me that Donald Trump is bat sh!t crazy. I dont see it as spinning anything, these are just facts which are widely available on the net. Secondly, the above article that I posted comes straight from the horses mouth, Michael Moore himself. I dont think any of us want Hillary or Trump as the next president, besides you guys, who are voting for Trump, i.e yourself, darkstar and Malcolm. Speaking of Malcolm, he’s gone very quiet .. I wonder why..

By the way, Pet, I dont have any bad vibes towards you or anyone in here who supports Trump, thats your bag of chips, I think the rest of us (who don’t care about the election, not least because we already know its rigged) see it from a different perspective, in other words, we see it as a charade that manages to pull the wool over peoples eyes, getting people to give their power away to these crazies, by swallowing those candidates rhetoric and thus not accessing their critical thought, seemingly oblivious to the "Wizzard of Oz" who is behind the curtain because they're swept up by the glamour of the election illusion that has millions of people "out of their own power". Sure, it's pretty entertaining and certain aspects of it are as funny as fück, like a gift that keeps giving but its also hilarious to observe how, those who support Trump (or secretary Clitoris), always look for loopholes in the debate that shows either of them in a good light or that theres a valid reason for supporting these lunatic candidates that justifes their side of the story, when those of us who see it from a different angle are merely pointing out endless amounts of "evidence" that shows "both" candidates at their maddening worst that simply cannot be denied.

Certain ACC members (Trump supporters, basically) seem to have no problem posting material in the forum that "spills the beans" on political candidates but when their beloved "hero' (i.e. Donald Trump) is shown in a hilariously truthful light that they cant handle, or deny, they go on the defence. When hard evidence is presented to them, they turn a blind eye and, brush it aside and worst of all, pretend it isn't happening, spinning it themselves by finding shallow excuses that carry little to no weight, just like supporters of Hillary who KNOW that she's a criminal but they ignore that fact and still vote for her nonetheless. Hillary is the epitome of evil and Donald is a cheap action figure, a bubblegum reality TV star who is not a politician and who dosen't know what he's getting himself into. Both of them are deluded, if only their supporters could snap out of the spell that they're under and realize it. Voting for either candidate is a waste of time, the election is rigged (in her favor). You are voting for who you "dont want", not for who you want. Think in terms of timelines and vibrational frequency instead. The election is designed to distract you away from BEing your true devine self, like waving a toy in front of a babys face as it stares at it mesmerised. Let the comedy show continue, its movie theater popcorn material at its best.

A24 movie theater jason segal end of the tour david foster wallace

8116235653?profile=original

https://i.imgflip.com/17szgr.jpg

• 8115430860?profile=original

• Oh Boy Malcolm, you don't get it at all, do you.. I mean, at ALL!! You've built a wall around your own heart and mind so thick that its impenetrable, you've become so deeply entranced and utterly spellbound by the whole election illusion that I wonder if you can even find a root out of it. Little do you understand that you've been conned. Like millions of other hypnotized people, the sh!tstem has played a trick on you are you've fallen for it with a ferocious enthusiasm, ignorantly dismissing facts even when they are shoved right under your nose, i.e.the evidence on that video and the statement written by Michael Moore. But that's besides the point, which you continue to miss, because the "point" has nothing to do with your wall building idol, or his battle hungry opponent, but it has everything to do with your true devine nature, the Christ Conciousness. I'm actually begining to wonder if you are even aware of the Rabbit H@le? You're giving your power away, brother, to people who don't care about you at all, but what's the point of reminding you over and over, it simply goes in one ear and out the other. One day you will wake up and realize that you've been taken for a ride, that you drank the kool aid, that you bought the snake oil. Why do I feel like Im talking to the wall? The sh!tstem has got you by the balls!! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/ESqOZQwVumzL2/giphy.gif

• ~Absolutely, Luke... still a bit mind blowing that the ACC Trump devotees remain so intentionally disconnected from the bigger picture??? You guys have lost the plot, wake the fu#k up, for Christ's sake! You're caught in a dark cul-de-sac of the Rabbit H@le, that by design has you mentally shackled to the fading illusions of a shitstem that will never truly serve you. It's an Archontic implant that is imploding with all of the other shadows of duality... the clay feet of the Babylonian Priesthood are crumbling, throw your binary ways of thinking out with the rest of the imposed lies, put your consciousness into reverse & widen the scope of you viewfinders! Look within… there's no such thing as voting for the less of two evils. Voting for evil is voting for evil. Period! Turn off the Archon infested MSN backbeat & reclaim your Spiritual Sovereignty! Or... continue to feed from the Illiminati sewer shitstem, which treats you as nothing more than a fear filled pawn & the primary providers of Annunaki sustenance. I won't pretend to understand your choice, as it's always disconcerting to watch sheeple being led to the slaughter... but hey, if that's the ride you want to take, enjoy. I'll catch you on the flip side after you've found the courage to swallow the red pill... 

8116300260?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
12 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
12 hours ago
More…