LOVE and POWER - Can We Embody Both?

Lately, I've been trying to understand all feelings and states associated with love and power. And I've been trying to be able to embody all states associated with both principals, at the same time. It's not easy. I don't even know if it's possible. To be able to feel the purest love, unity, innocence, humility, compassion...and feel the purest power, strength, grandeur, importance, majesty. It's hard, because at times they seem to be at odds with each other, like you have to forsake one to have the other. I know that can't be, I know they are both part of divinity. But it's hard to feel all of them, all at the same time, in their purest form.

I feel they are the masculine and feminine principals. And obviously, one over the other is duality, we need to embody both in the most perfect blend as possible. But, it's hard lol This is the stage I'm at in my life, of learning how to embody both, perfectly, and merge both sides into one. Where I feel all feelings and states associated with both, at the same time. It's a delicate process. Because again, usually, you have to kind of downplay one to have the other.

What do you guys think? Do you think that's how it works, that we are supposed to embody both states at the same time? Or do you think, like some I see, that we should only be love, only be feminine, and the masculine principal of power is something we have to forsake, because it's a lower principal, a lower state. And it does feel like a lower state, at times.

I love to feel love. I love to feel innocent, I love feeling beautiful; and I love to look at others and at life itself...as lovely, as innocent, as beautiful. But I also love to feel powerful, and grand, and majestic; and I love to look at others and at life itself....as powerful, grand, and majestic. Again I think they are both part of divinity, they are both our real state of being, they are both universal principals. And in my quest for perfection and divinity, I am trying to learn how to embody both in their purest form, and see life as both, in their purest form.

I'd like to read what you guys think and feel, and your experience with trying to balance your inner masculine and feminine. Thank you, and God bless!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congratulation, again a good post from you. I am dealing with the same thaughts. Well, both feminine and masculine aspects of our beings is equal of importantces when integrate and balance our being. Higher self is both, at same time. So what you trying to do John is to be your higher self, lol. And that is GREAT!.. That is brilliant.

• Well thanks Rune, it is great isn't it lol And I agree with you, both are aspects of the higher self, both are aspects of divinity, our divine nature..and we should incorporate both. Thank you :)
      • LoL, Can never get away from the Higherself when balancing all of the energys :0)

Bless the Nite,

April

• Ithink we can embody both without a doubt, that`s what it means to be complete, whole. We can be both Mighty & Divine, we are working at it certainly, and sometimes it may be difficult, but when we ascend - we`ll be both for sure. My truth about Power is that it`s a tool to be of service to the Divine, you help and serve with your Power, either for Peace purposes, Healing or Creating/Building. Power for me is divided into 3 categories : Physical, Mental & Spiritual.

Physical Power like Super Strength, Enhanced Agility, Great Speed

Psychic Power (Mental) like Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis and much more

Spiritual Power like Regeneration Ability (Instantaneous Healing), Invulnerability (i think this Power can be hard to achieve but not impossible), Pyrokinesis and much more

I hope i was able to shed some light on the subject

• I definitely believe in that type of power, these "superhuman" powers. When I was a basketball player, I had superhuman speed lol Well not exactly, but almost lol I've went through my ''Criss Angel" period as I call it, where I was into magic and things like telepathy and telekinesis.

I'll never forget when I saw Criss literally teleport, and it was real too, no trick or illusion. He was out in the street, totally impromptu, he put himself under a garbage can, with people all around him holding the can, he counted to 3, and then they pulled the can up and he was gone....then like 3 seconds later, he magically appeared on top of a building! Just unbelievable, I love Criss Angel, a lot of people say he is a fake, but I am convinced he really can do things like teleport and levitate. I'll never forget when he levitated above the Luxor in Las Vegas...it was just divine.

I think his trick is hypnosis. I think he uses that to program his subconscious mind to believe he can do these things, and then he does it. He's done things like walk on water, levitate, teleport, make things vanish, move things with his mind...he really is the mind freak lol I think the power of hypnosis is very underrated, and I'm motivated to get into all that again. Even though, that's not the type of power I'm interested in, really. It's cool, nonetheless!

Thanks for commenting Astro :)

• I remember Criss Angel. He could really do some real odd things around his area, and it was amazing to see him be able to do these things in a short matter of time.

He would have to have something within him to be able to be as brave as he was in doing these things out in public. I think that he can levitate pretty good, because that is something most are trying really hard to accomplish in the 3D.

You will see many who want to try and levitate, but aren't able to yet. Not real sure on the Teleport thing, but I'm sure he has had practice that as well.

There are some that can channel while they are walking around in there home, and some that can walk through walls even. Again though it takes lots of practice in getting there.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• It's hard lol I tried for like 20 minutes before to move my mp3 player with my mind, and it didn't move. It's hard lol I wonder what it takes. I guess it takes practice, and an unshakeable belief. I really want to learn how to do it, though. Even though it's not my biggest interest...it would be neat lol
          • Hi John, i think Criss Angel DO possess power. He demonstrated levitation, telekinesis, teleportation and even the ability to materialise things. What`s even more interesting is one time in his show he closed himself in box with a dynamite that exploded lol. He came out of it completely uninjured, which leads to my point - Spiritual Power like Invulnerability is possible. However John, i believe that Criss Angel incarnated with a lot of his Powers activated in his DNA to show people they are more than mere physical persons, they are spiritual beings of great potential. I think it was in his Life Plan to have a lot of his powers activated, so i think again that if it`s in our current Life Plan to have this or that ability unlocked, it will be so.

But me personally i don`t worry about my powers not being here, i know when i ascend all my powers will come back online fully operational... so yeah ^^  Ascending will have us to possess power which will range to unlimited abilities/potential i` m sure,  listing just some cool ones like Flying, Breathing Underwater or Teleporting to the other side of the planet.

I said in my last reply that Power is a tool to be of service to the Divine, to help and serve. But i also believe Power is there to make Life simpler and easier e.g whereas to take the bus and move around to a spot, you just teleport yourself there. So John don`t worry if your powers are not coming online now, they all will come later. We don`t have much time left before Ascension, so yeah i think you can wait just a little bit before moving like the Flash :) Take care friend

• LoL, I think it takes one to empty there minds, in order to do something like that, and not have other thought process running through it, while trying to move something lol. It is a lot work, and still can't do something like that either. There have been times where i could maybe make a pen stand up straight but that was about it lol

No distractions, and being able to clear rambling thoughts probably lol

I usually would get bored with it lol

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Hey Atro, Yeah when working with the energies from within we can embody both. The inner strength that gives us the power to be service to others with a loving feeling of doing it. Wholeness isn't always about physical. It's about showing what kind of strength we have inside of ourselves, to be able to have a loving feeling towards others.

I think that both Males and Females can do this kind of inner work, but sometimes they aren't always on the same wave lengths as we are, when it comes to a Spiritual Path. We all learn things differently in the 3D.

When it comes to males and females in the 3D, and Spirituality. I think that they both have the power within to become great leaders in helping those around them, especially when it comes to humanity things

You did shed some light on this :0) 

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
2 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
6 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…