Looking for a Twin Flame/Soulmate

I am looking for a twin flame with the following qualities:

1- She must be a Multi-Dimensional, Inter Gallactic Universal Cosmic being.

2- She must have the beautiful face of a Pleiadian.

3- She must have the beautiful body of an Andromedian.

4- She must have the wisdom of the Arcturians

5- She must have the Knowledge of the Sirians

6- She must have the ears to hear the music of the Hathors

7- She must not be effected by Death, Old Age and Disease like the Inner Earth Beings

8- She must be willing to go on holiday to other Planets and Inner Earth

9- She must be able to speak all Galactic Languages

9- She must be a crew member of Ashter Command

and last but not least

10- She must have a SENSE OF HUMOUR like the Earthlings.

Please contact me as soon as possible as i am waiting for you.

Please note these are the minimum requirements as i do not want to ask for too much.

I AM A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE

I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES

[I bet this message made you laugh but in the near future will be a reality as i am ahead of time] 

What other qualities do you think future females will have as we will soon be a Galactic society. 

What qualities will be females looking for in the new Galactic Male.[ i know most of  you will say they should be like me] 

Namaste 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You should travel back in time to find your twin flame, do you have any frequent fliers mileage? She might be on a beach surfing,or she could be doing jumping jacks somewhere?
  • Boink!
  • My Son when you have truely found her within so you will find her
    without. We are androgynous I asked a similar question for I believe
    mine incarnated with me and has shared the same experiences.
    I did not find this out until it dawned on me a long time later.
    I asked my spiritual healer friend in New Zealand who looked into
    my heart and said she was beautiful which made me very happy.
    We must first heal or prepare ourselves as there are many tests on the way
    Much light and love Kingjeff
    • I feel powerfully, that I met my twin flame 2 days ago, he looked at me and time stopped. I was not expecting that to happen, and yet I knew it was coming, not sure what that means in the long run yet, so yes, they can be incarnate with you, now is a special time, ps I very happy in a marriage with a true life partner, this is clearly different and feels astounding to me! Mercedes
  • and lets not forget that future Flame will not consume junk food nor animal flesh or blood

• Good to put what you want out into the Universe Ravinder, we do often times.... get what we ask for... :)
  • One of my teachers once told me that if you are always looking for the silver lining you will miss the gold one. I believe this applies to a twin flame/lover/soulmate etc as well. Putting guidelines on something outside of yourself is trying to control that in which is uncontrollable. how do you know who will vibrate with you perfectly? I know you are joking but just saying in general.
    • Haha, yes! Sometimes our best matches will put us through hell so that we can heal some of the unloving parts of ourselves.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
10 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
15 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 21
Comments: 0