This thread is for sharing photographs of ships, with a view to identifying and attuning to various star family groups who are here assisting with the current planetary Shift and raising the collective consciousness.

As part of my 'mission' at this stage is to photo-document ships, orbs and other light phenomena associated with our higher dimensional family & friends, and share them, I'll start this thread with photos of ships I've taken so far during 2016, and will continue to update it through the year.

Anyone is welcome to add to the thread, if you've taken photos of ships that you feel ready to share publicly.

I'll identify each of the ships below, as these photos carry a precise 'energy imprint', and maybe one or more of them could spark an 'aha' moment for some of you....or which some may already know & recognize. :)

Here goes:

dsc01783.jpg?w=328&h=282

This is an Antarian ship (from Antares, alpha star of Scorpio). It's name rendered in English is the Terebinth, the people on board are human - from Sirius B and Pleiadian origins - and ship has a 'Sirian style', a long triangular shape - this one has emerald coloured panels at the rear. Here's another photo of the Terebinth hovering straight overhead.

dsc01790-2-copy.jpg?w=584&h=554

dsc01790-copy.jpg?w=584

The lady who greeted me from this ship is named Tayitha. She's light-skinned with long dark hair, and I see the Antarian humans as light to olive complexioned, with dark hair worn to waist or even hip length, they favour red as a clothing colour, and are 8-9 ft tall.

The next ship is also Antarian, photo taken March 24th 2016. As you can see, it's a very different type of ship, actually a disc with a large dome on top, but only its front rim is visible in the photo...and a small 'pod' ship beneath it.

This is a ship of feline beings, tiger and panther-like people who originally migrated from Lyra, and the captain of this ship named herself Anla'ith, and the ship's name as the Meritahu

dsc02933-copy.jpg?w=584&h=570

dsc02933-copy-copy.jpg?w=584

The next ship is Pleiadian, and it's a 'liquid light ship' of the 5D Mer-people - whose origin is Sirius C and Cetus, but they spread to the Pleiades and Eridanus. This ship is captained by a merman, Glaucus, who is remembered on Earth by that name in the Greek myths. I took the below photos of this ship from different angles on January 24th, May 18th and May 20th.

dsc02128-copy-2.jpg?w=310&h=263

dsc04442-copy-2.jpg?w=322&h=273

dsc04545-copy-copy.jpg?w=294&h=239

Here are two more Pleiadian ships, photos taken May 17th. The first one is almost spherical, of which half can be seen in the photo, with many details on the ship visible. The second is a rectangular/cylindrical ship - I've seen this type many times, usually Pleiadian humans, and with some smaller people with them (who could be mistaken for small greys, but they are actually from human origins, and have a pale lilac-coloured skin - their name is Retulians).

dsc04418-copy.jpg?w=373&h=336

dsc04442-copy.jpg?w=584

These pyramid shaped ships of shifting rainbow lights are of a Lyran type, with a Procyon 'refit', and being used by Procyons. (I've also seen a Lyran ship which looked like a golden light double pyramid/diamond...but as it came out in a photo as a faint brown smudge, I won't include it here). :))

dsc03171-7-4-16.jpg?w=584

dsc03168-7-4-16.jpg?w=244&h=225

Next is an Arcturian ship, photo taken April 21st, 2016 - ship is upper right of the blue-white orb, and is a 'classic' Arcturian bow or crescent-shaped ship. This style of ship is also much used by Alectians, a human-angelic race akin to the Arcturian human-angel hybrid people (the Alectians' homeworld is in Ursa Major, the 'Frying Pan' constellation).

dsc03624-copy.jpg?w=584&h=552

dsc03626-copy.jpg?w=584

Also from April 21st, this blue ship, of Orion human origin.

dsc03639-copy.jpg?w=584

This ship with lovely markings/colours appeared on May 20th, and is a 'liquid light ship' of amphibious beings from the star Acamar, in the constellation Eridanus.

dsc04516-copy.jpg?w=584&h=457

dsc04516-copy-3.jpg?w=337&h=275

This little twin-hulled 'run-around' is an Alpha-Centaurian ship - though I will say here that the larger Alpha Centauri ships can often be recognized by being disc-shaped craft that have a horseshoe ring of lights around them. 

dsc04631-copy-copy-3.jpg?w=584&h=396

dsc04631-copy-copy.jpg?w=224&h=195

While not strictly a 'ship', this cube of light is a sort of 'floating light-healing chamber' of Angelic Arcturian frequencies. Photo taken June 1st, 2016.

dsc04901-copy.jpg?w=584&h=373

dsc04901-copy-copy.jpg?w=185&h=180

And this is a Sirian healing lightship, also from June 1st, which came in with a leonine/feline being energy - what is referred to as 'Sirian Blue Lodge'.

dsc04921-copy.jpg?w=584&h=401

dsc04921-copy-2.jpg?w=584

Okay, I'll leave it here for the OP, and will keep adding to the thread with previous shots from 2014-15, and new ones as they come in, for your attunement.

Feel free to add you photos and/or comments/questions!

Namaste, Joanna. 

(PS: Ship photos are collected at Heart Star, on the Lightships pages, and the Shem Arua page, if you'd like to read about them in more detail.)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Malcolm, thanks for posting your drawings and speaking about this encounter.

I don't feel sure of identifying something from a drawing, because unlike a photo, it can and will also have a filtering through the consciousness of the person who has drawn it, and that can then be blended into what is represented. Do you feel what I mean? Also, I am more an advocate of assisting people to tune to their own inner guidance, recognitions and remembrances (which I do through specific inner heart practices - which is going beyond emotions and wants, into the 'still point', rather than the more mental/psychic approach, which can get involved in fantasies and mental projections).

So what interests me is what it is that feels to you to be Lyran or Vegan (Vega is in Lyra, so is also Lyran, technically) about this ship and the faces you saw?

PS: I watched the vid, and the one you see as being like the being you saw does have 'feline' looking eyes that I would associate with a Lyran origin - although that appearance has spread to other star systems too. 

There are many more human types than are shown in that vid though, from my pov. Those are perhaps most 'Earth human like' types, but I have also 'encountered' green-skinned and blue-skinned humans (from Alpha Centauri and Andromeda respectively)...and the Antarian humans I've connected with (will post about this on Acute Observer's behalf soon) are fair to olive-skinned (like a Mediterranean/Middle Eastern complexion) with very long dark hair, and standing about 8 feet tall. But it is true that Earth has been approached by the more Earthlike looking peoples in the first instance.

• I just thought to add here, to the 'galactic humans' list, the blue-skinned Arcturian humans, and also dark brown to black-skinned Andromedans. 

• Thanks Joanna. Please keep up the great work.

• Thanks Malcolm. I appreciate your input. :)

• You have all these dots and specs of light and everything, and you have already identifyed the origin of the ships, the names of the captains and all sorts of useful info.

For an astute observer, this infopiece seems rather phenomenal.

Tell me, how did you get the name of Merman Glaucus for instance?

• The short answer is: telepathically.

The longer answer is: it's a process of inner recognition, attunement, and telepathic connection that is built in stages. Bear with me and I'll post an example that shows the process involved  (at least for me, and I hope this may resonate for others too).

• The ships below I hear referred to as 'pod ships' or 'pods' - small, mostly spherical craft which are carried by/in the magnetic field of larger ships, and used for specific tasks, especially those close to the earth. 

The first photo is from June 27, 2016, and is a silver-white pod used by my Twin Flame, Ashura. Here you can see he's quite low down over the trees:

8115639898?profile=original

8115640074?profile=original

The second photo is going back to October 21, 2015, to show you pod-craft being carried magnetically on the upper surface of a silver disc ship:

8110933292?profile=original

8110933089?profile=original

This ship is exactly 'side on', but from above would look like this, with two pods on its upper side:

8110932883?profile=original

Lastly, here's a photo by Rob Hartland, who lives nearby and photographs a lot of ships. Here, there is one pod visible on top of a larger ship:

DSC01674-craft-1.jpg(Rob and Shelley Hartland's photos of ships and orbs over this area can be seen at WispyClouds.net.)

• Awesome. Thank you beloved Joanna for such wonderful collection. Grateful for your work.

• Dear Pradeep, thank you, it's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you're enjoying the photos and the energies within them. It's late here now, but I'll post some more tomorrow. :)

Enjoy your Friday & weekend. Namaste, Joanna. :)

•   You are very fortunate to meet such wonderful beings just two days ago i met a group of tall greys i believe i was sleeping near a vortex somewhere located in my sister's apt,The energies are much stronger now and those of us who more sensitive to the incoming energies are seeing more of these beings.i know i have been seeing more these beings appearing through different channels ..great pictures joanna ..thanks for sharing ..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you!"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Never Gonna Let You Down (Main Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Music Released on: 2011-09-19 Composers: Richard Earnshaw, Daniel Jones, Orlando Vaughan..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A musical message to humanity, from the Galactic Federation of LIGHT..... 🛸🛸🛸❤️🌍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
6 hours ago
"Feel Love....(Richards Musical Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Ltd Released on: 2005-05-26 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9COekd058"
7 hours ago
"Living In Ecstasy (The Groove Mix) · Fonda Rae. Bargrooves Deluxe Edition 2018 (Mixed) ℗ 1996 Defected Records Limited Composer, Lyricist, Writer: Fonda Rae..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RksdIdNJ0"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"I would suggest that you continue to post the materials of Ben Fulford, as it's an opportunity for all readers to test their powers of intuitive heart logic, along with basic common sense....I do take your points, rev.....
But, of course, this is a…"
11 hours ago
More…