Light Brings Negativity To the Surface

8110234477?profile=original

Love does not always bring forth "Positive" energy, it  will also bring forth "collisions" of great magnitude within the mind,.shattering beliefs, breaking barriers of deep rooted "Negativity". You may be the "one" that will be perceived as the "negative" person, but its not about you, if you are positive or negative, its all about how its Interpretated by the "awareness or consciousness" who chooses to engage with your "energy". You may be a trigger, but its not your fault, its up to each and everyone to "embrace" their inner "light".

Light brings Negativity to the surface, so it can be understood and healed.  Dont take it personally. Understand the process and  that you are a mirror, bringing forth Love in Every moment, even if you cant see it. It will not feel pleasant at times, but you "help" people to realize who they are by "YOU BEING YOU".

Things has to be "played" out, its there because its needs to be seen and released.

If you ask of people, "NOT to BE NEGATIVE". Its better to say "I LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE".

This simple act will transform negativity. What you transform within will be transformed without.

What you may perceive as Negative, may be a "transformation" for another.

Dont take it personally, We are One. Darkness is a Perspective of the One being, which also contains Light, but in different "layers" of Awareness.

PS!

If you were to visit this website the first time, what would you like to be greeted with?

Post a blog why you are here on Ashtar Command Crew and what you appreciate.

What we focus on will Grow. Choose your Path from within your heart and share that journey with our fellow readers. What you go through right now will bring "understanding".

We have nearly 1,5 MILLION visits and 6 MILLION pageviews per year on ACC

This is huge numbers indeed, and it will grow.

All are not "signed up" members, many come here to read and update themself on what is happening in our world at the moment.  So have an intent on what you share.

<3

AUM*
Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is nice picture xxxxxxx 

• Darkness was always there before the Light <3 Truth is Love, know that we are always in eachother's hearts. It's a tough life, but it will become easy. We're intelligent beings. We've got class. We have all walks of life ready to stand tall and accomplish this as a forever and eternal reality.
  • Very well put Anthony :)

• :) said perfectly.
  • This is something I've known SO well, for so long Ben! :-)

I've been through some intense things with people, and I like to think that I change mine and their situation for the better on some level.  It's also a definite check to stay as neutral as possible when dealing with "Light Conflicts".

All of our differences can be Embraced and Resolved.

I've been thinking a lot about what you said about being a Pillar of Calm, that really rings true to me too.

Beyond all of our differences, I really do feel an amazing energy and I know we are on the edge of a great transformation.  We are all in this together, and we help each other on levels that are deeper than can be understood sometimes :-)

whyt.gif<3 
  • Thanks Ben.....This is true about the way Light operates, and it certainly brings out the darkest responses.....straight to the surface, as we saw yet again today.....Cheers, Drekx
    • Drekx,

99% of AC members don't post blogs, at this time I choose to be part of the 99%.

I don't need to post a blog about positive integration, I already know that the support is there with most of the governments and the people. You've made it clear that the problem is with your ET friends who want us to accept the death, destruction, abduction and forced population relocation contained in the negative "divine" plan. That's not going to happen, your friends are the ones who need to change their position, not us.

And I don't dislike you because of the "divine" plan, I just recognize that it's fatally flawed and will never come to pass, and I want you to have the better life that integration will provide, along with everyone else.

Your Friend,

SC

• Most people consider the extended life spans, young bodies, elimination of poverty and pollution, and the freedom to safely travel the universe on star ships for everyone, provided for by integration, to be light, and the death, destruction, abduction and forced relocation of the "divine" plan, to be dark.
  • Thank you for this timely reminder :) 

8113914675?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
10 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
15 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 21
Comments: 0