Karma, does it really exsist?

Ok, so we all know about karma, and how our actions in this life, can determine our place in the next life.

Many of us live our lives by this, by saying, Karma will catch up with us, or you, depending on what someone has done etc..........

So is karma really real, and how can we prove this?

Many religions say karma is real, Hinduism, Buddhism............

But we know how religions can be used as a tool of control, and many people or moving away from religions because they can see what they are doing, ie; controlling us.

But the GFL are supposedly not a religion, and they dont agree with the control of religion on us either, they want to free us from the cultures on earth which hold us back from being our true cosmic loving selves, yet they use karma as many earth religions do.

Im not saying this as an attempt to bash the GFL, iam using it as an example, if religions are holding us back, and religions use controlling techniques, then maybe karma is one of these techniques.

If anyone has any answers they can provide which they can verify the exsistance of karma then please do, because all we really know at the moment is, that karma supposedly exsists, and we tend to live our controlled exsistence by it.

Hinduism, Buddhism . action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti ( def. 1 ) , jnana.
Theosophy . the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
fate; destiny. Synonyms: predestination, predetermination, lot, kismet.
the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something: Lets get out of here. This place has bad karma.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, karma exists.  Having said that, it is not punitive, but rather instructive---educational.  And it may be overcome as one's consciousness unfolds.  It is possible to live "karma free" , I have heard said, by simply living as a detached vessel for the divine.  Amazing grace.  I don't think many of us are quite there yet, myself included.    Here's a thought:  perhaps "good" karma can be as restricting to one's freedom as "bad" karma. 

• Karma means nothing but " EVERY ACTION WILL GIVES REACTION" ... As long as u have desire in your Mind You Must Born Again and Again_Buddha Says .... Desires are bring you back to this earth again ... Strong desire in your subconscious mind became strong Karma  

• Karma exist in lower dimension.. but karma can be deleted, or distribute,

to your other aspects of your self.. That is what happens in these ascension time..

Bcs it is not possible for most people to get rid off 12 000 yr with karma on one

single incarnation..

Some of the karma been transmuted after an agreement betveen your self,

and the other parts self.. In that moment that happens selves helping out

with ascension..Its a win-win situation, lol.

And much of our negative karma are there bcs of Darc influation.. Bcs that is true

The Divine Creator, which is fair, has agreed in this, bcs the Good/Goodess want

us all to quicken up.

• You are almost perfect my dear but remove or change the Karma is merely by strong meditation not by any other method or source .. it is my humble suggestion my dear immortal soul ...Jeevan 

• I was laying in bed one night and i was feeling the far reaching effects of my actions. Those moments in the middle of the night when you can feel so soberly your life and the choices you have made...... If I drop a pebble into a stream the ripples might touch the edge of the other shore. I think that westerners don't truly understand karma and attach punishment and bad onto people who's lives might not be that great, but in reality we don't know what is going on with people on a deep soul level, and what is being worked out. I was also thinking that even if I don't believe in something does not mean that it does not exist, and vise versa, and believe that we can create and breath things into existence, maybe even karma......but don't know for sure....

I had a dream with a rumbling diety once who was keeping me from something I wanted. I figured why would a rumbling diety keep me from something I was desprite to have, and the first part is that the diety was protecting me, and the other was there was a karmic lesson to be learned. It is not about fear, just consciousness. I liked the part in the matrix when the person talked about karma because how simple it was......

thank you, tentinyturtles

• Each cause has an effect, right? ;)

• Hi,

I really understand your concern ... but for that LOVING how many lives you take is just one wink of eye ....

For us we take 10-15-20-100 lives ... birth and rebirth ... but THE ALMIGHTY ONE .... is always there ... HE just let us loose to learn ... now it is upon us what to learn ...

We are discussing this by HIS will only ..... Similarly we are discussing this for the love of getting free from this cycle ... but for that we have to repay all our debts to whomever we owe ... and that is what keeps that wheel spinning ..... It is frankly very difficult to understand this Karmic relation ...

I remember one story my MASTER told me it is as follows ...

When HE was wandering in jungles doing austerities and sadhanas ... In one village HE was taking rest ... Suddenly one soul ( Meaning dead persons soul) appeared in front of HIM and requested HIM ( MY MASTER) to free from his pains ... MY MASTER meditated for some time to find what exactly had happened...  That soul was a Sadhu in his previous birth ...doing sadhanas and austerities ... One couple came to him for help as their son was not getting married ... always some disturbance used to come and their sons marriage was getting broken ...

So the Sadhu meditated and saw that there was no possibility of marriage due to his karmic reason ... he told the couple that it is not possible ....

Then the couple pleaded him a lot and pursued him to do something ... So the Sadhu prayed and offered some of his austerities to their son so that he will get married ... and their son got married ... after a few years the Sadhu died and then he came to know that what he done was wrong and he has to suffer for that doing ... although he did out of pure love and selflessness for the couple ... but their sons Karmic issue was dense then what occurred to him .. from that time for nearly 150 years the sadhus soul was wandering for freedom ... After that MY MASTER did something ( HE did not disclose what HE did) and set the Sadhu's soul free ...

Such complex is KARMA ....

So I will suggest not to fall in the complexity of KARMA rather than that try to develop Virtues , develop Divinity in us and after reaching a certain LEVEL we will understand this KARMA...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all ..............

• Hi,

Nice Question ...

Yes there are lot of theories about this ... but it is true that whatever actions we do Good or Bad we have to face its return multiple times ...

Many have experienced this but have not paid enough attention to it ... One of my uncle did a charity of INR 2500 to a school for some noble work ... While sitting in the office he made a profit of INR 25000 within a week ...

But he does not seem to understand that the return is to encourage to do more good ....

Ok ... it happens ... The rules of Karma are very complex let me try to elaborate a bit ...

If I give INR 1 to a beggar on street what is counted in KARMA....

1. What comes in my mind while giving...

2. What the beggar thinks at that time....

3. What he does of the money he is given.

4. How many times you think after giving ...

5. What do you think when you see the same beggar again or when you see some other beggar ....

6 .....

And trust me many more point are calculated and then the result or reward or punishment is given ...

That is why In GITA ... Sri Krishna said that Whatever actions you do surrender all your actions to me ... And I will take care of you ...

Well here also the surrender should be from within and for that immense love is to be there ...

It is a very long conversation ...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all ...............

• ...i dont believe in next lives, or past lives...
    but i will define karma with the phrase: "You Reap What You Sow"..
    ...or as the Greeks say: "The Way you make your Bed, is the way that you will Sleep"...
    or even by the phrase: "Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword"!!!

• Karma is a Cycle it exists, we all have Karma to work out, and we all have had past lives as well, there for we are still working on some of our Karma even yet today, I do think though when you are doing good things with people in this world, the Karma leaves faster for us, when we have figured out how to get along with those around us, even if we don't like to do so

It all depends on what kind of Karma we have had in a past time 

Great post Kelly Ann

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
17 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
20 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
31 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
32 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
45 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…