" JUST ASKING...? "

- What is the Human condition before the alleged manipulation of our DNA done by the Nephelim?

- If the human being posses an incredible ability before the DNA manipulation, why they let the Nephelim to manipulated our DNA?

-Do human being has done anything to prevent the manipulation?

-Do they fight the Nephelim using their incredible ability?

-What Happen then?

- Planet Nibiru which was known as the home world of the Nephelims and base on some video footages on YouTube, it is visible nowadays in our sky. Are they still existing on that planet?

- Will they come to us for the second time to do the manipulation proccess?
- Are we prepared???

Just Asking....

PEACE LOVE and LGHT

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ann

followed the link you posted. My "head" started to spin and things were going "Creak" and it all sounded familiar and then I skipped to the bottom to trace the source.

It appears like Ashyana Deanne. I read her "Voyagers 2" which is an incredibly complex pot of word soup with a few hunks of Truth shining thru--just enough to keep me interested until the end but I certainly wouldn't recommend the book to anyone.

What you wrote "obviously there is a battle with consciousness with old and new" I heartily agree with.

It's like a stuggle between those who wish us to awaken using our own free wills and power of choice and those who wish to control us, for our own good, of course (#*!+*%!!!)

It's going on on a vibratory level and what we experience on 3D is an edited time delay rerun.

Here is a quote from Eric Hoffer:
      "in time of change the learners will inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists"

So keep learning and if it feels right it probably is.

I dunno about Revelations--to me it's more like Exodus time without Moses. This time we gotta do it ourselves,

Love, B
    • I believe the "old" consciousness is not real, and is being induced by the NET "Nibiru Electrostatic Transduction field" But this quantum frequency is being over ridden by core truth now coming through in the abundance of living light energy via the opening stargates.

We are talking about ET-developed vast global networks that connect with the "NET" by utilizing crystalline 'microchip' scalar technologies. They are referred to as PIN systems---Pylon Implant Networks. There is the APIN (Atlantis Pylon Implant Network) and the LPIN (Lemuria Pylon Implant Network).

Lots of information on the old conscious Transduction field, can be found at http://www.crystalwind.ca/the-pathfinder/qred-pillq-matrix/683-glob...

I really like what you said on your last paragraph, and take that a core truth! Thank you.
  • I can agree with that. I am still at odds, with how much information I take from Project Camelot.

I believe there is more good then bad, to be found there, but would like the opportunity to ask if they recognize the symbolism and where they believe the coincidence is coming from.
  • Thank you for your concern, it is love, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think it comes down to self reflection (-0+0). Due to the fear complex induced by the NET, most people are in denial of this, and refuse to acknowledge when inorganic, masquerades as the organic. We close our eyes and scream "love" about the things that are not love. In turn, we miss-translate the inorganic truth, as organic.

I believe Project Camelot may be Metaronic freemasonry. I say this because, by there own words:

"About Us: The best place to hide is in the open"

"King Arthur. We named our project in tribute to the vision behind the Utopian idea of the Round Table - and have structured all our efforts in this inspiring spirit."

"Note: for those who are wondering about the Cheetah ("Cheat-ya") logo and now the Snow Leopard used here on Kerry's site, Project Camelot Productions, and also on Bill's site Project Avalon. It is a "nod to the famous MGM Lion... A nod to the power of film and video in making manifest"

Merlin used a staff made of "Holly-Wood" to cast his illusions. MGM Grand comes from the the known Freemasons, "Louis B Mayer" Who with American film producer "Sam Goldwyn" created the "Metro Goldwyn Mayer" Trade mark. They are from the "St. Cecile Lodge No. 568, New York City."

The fearsome Lion of Judah, or Sun God roars the illusion in thousands of theaters across the land.
  • i cant really answer any of those questions... but i can tell u how to prepare for whatever may come....

just like this

once this happens

this will happen

• I have created this love barrier with the hopes that any negative vibrations found in my writings do not inadvertently affect those who do not wish to experience it.
    ------------------------------Love Barrier-------------------------------------
    I dont want to seem like a forum troll for writing so much.
    Please do not quote me as core truth.

As I understand it

5 great extinctions and the subsequent memory wipe. Humanity has been kept at a state of amnesia and unable to fully defend its self in a contemporary sense, against the "planetary drama". The big end game "planetary drama" agenda really kicked into gear in the 22,326 BC period, when the manipulated Angelic humans had the original symbols for the organic living light template structures stolen from them and placed in Illuminati hands, by the Anunnaki named Thoth.

Humans have always been trying to prevent the manipulation of the core source knowledge, both logically and intuitively, in order to discover the core energetic truth in frequency vibration and on all dimensional levels. Even now you fight them, you help your self in fighting them, along side of your self, and with all things that are organic living light energy fields in all dimensions, including multiple experiences of you. Even where the ego dominated Illuminati have no Templar control, we are all there, helping each other in radiating the core living light truth of love and the expansion of reality.

It is my understanding, that in early 2003 Earths "Halls of Amenti" Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control. With the loss of this star-gate over 66% of earths encryption lattice was now in illuminati "fall system alignment" Earths planetary Templar has been hit a critical blow.

The implications of this are obvious, particularly when we consider how the Illuminati agenda requires Earths planetary Merkaba Fields to reach a specific acceleration of Metatronic spin-speed, in order to fully engage the Alpha-Omega (Toral Rift Rip "time displaced") Alignment on the December 21, 2012 “alignment peak” For the purpose of re-writing/short circuiting earths Templar and implementing full Metatronic code.

The SAC that is to occur on December 21, 2012 is different from all others, in that with the implementation of the full code, earths planetary Templar and internal makabra field, would not longer be aligned or resonate with that of the living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages. There is also to be a artificial polar shift triggered around this time, causing the final mass extinction. With out our connection, the entire life-field of Earth would experience a complete biological extinction in what is called the "Illuminati Quantum Harvest”

The idea was, that if a mass of Angelic Human bodies could be genetically mutated to run the frequencies of the Metatronic Death Code, then a critical quantum of the collective human conscious could be used to create “quantum override” of the organic electromagnetic coding of Earth’s Star-Gate Ascension Passages, which are “electronically keyed” to the organic Angelic Human genome. Once such a mass of Metatronically-coded biological electromagnetic human quanta was created, masses of humans could then be “guided” to perform specific “spiritual energy rituals” at various key “Sacred Site” locations of Earth’s Templar, during the “all-important periods” of Earth’s SAC.

Fear not, because I am sure that we countered the polar shift and the potential “quantum override”, by activating a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network” the “Polarian Gate System” and the “Na-VA-Ho Spanner Core Gate System” which together in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.

Since the beginning of time we have been warned against creating inorganic, finite, artificial structures of matter, This included the ability to create external rather then internal Merkaba Fields for hyper-dimensional transportation of information, via technology. Though technology in of its self is a organic, non biological living light template, it does contain within it "by our own will" the ability to manipulate the natural geometrical archetype of manifestation. In the Atlantean period this manipulation was called the “Tree of Artificial Life"

Using this technology to create a “Twisted” external Merkaba Vortex field would implement unnatural distortions of the spin-speed and spin-direction of Merkabic Vortex sets, to create a particle/anti-particle harness field within which energy and atoms can be trapped. Once trapped within the inorganic Merkaba Field, the harnessed energy quanta can then artificially sustain a prolonged longevity of form, and achieve limited local hyper-dimensional transport, as long as the inorganic Merkaba Harness around it can “feed” or drain energy from organically living energy fields. The inorganic Merkaba Field, also known as the “Death Star” External Merkaba, is incapable of independently generating energy quanta for self-sustenance.

This is the true nature of the Metatonic Death Science “Tree of Artificial Life" and is the driving force behind all that is not living light creation. It can be likened to ("Non Organic" Biological-or not, dead light, false energy templates,) that must feed.

Once organic matter templates (be it a person, planet or galaxy) engages in full external Merkaba Vehicle activation, its matter-template becomes permanently mutated, and the being or matter-form loses its organic potential of natural multidimensional Ascension, along with the ability to pass through the organic Star-Gate.

So conscious armageddon has been avoided for now, thanks to the guardians and the ever diligent workers and warriors of the light. December 21 2012 will not be the "flash" that most people are being lead to believe. Nor will its be the one and only great awaking. This is because of the (Toral Rift space-time displacement field.) I have heard that Ascension will be possible till around 2400ad or so. The Mayan calendar and Egyptian pyramid time lines, as well as the technology used in "project looking glass" can not see past the 2012 phenomenon because of the (Toral Rift Rip "time displacement") And the planet wide external makaba field known as the "NET" (Nibiruian Electrostatic Transduction field,) that broadcasts the Illuminati frequency to all organic life that shares the metatronic code now found in all human DNA. The NET was initiated approximately 12,000 years ago.

I believe, that the majority of the awakening populations are being used intentionally and covertly as tools by the fallen angels and descended illuminati Masters, who are now “guiding” them into fulfilling the Illuminati (delayed) Master Plan agenda.

Are we prepared?
    The battle is not obviously not physical. A war of consciousness The important question is, do you feel prepared? Personally I am not too concerned about it, the good guys always win. If they didnt creation wouldn't have been possible in the first place. The Illuminati fight to maintain a dead light energy vortex. They fight the inevitable self destruction of there dead reality, the supreme ignorance of a super ego.is what keeps them going, and that will not last.

We are left with two options. Re-evolution into conscious-wholeness “Stardust” spirit through energetic self-accretion, or de-evolution into unconscious-fragmentation and in to energetic self annihilation. This is the question that lies at the heart of the contemporary human dilemma. As a result of the events from the ancient Atlantean period, most of Earth’s populations continue along their path of unconscious “Sleeper” evolution, unaware of the consequential realities of our Encryption Lattice and Templar alignment. The majority of those whom are awakening do not realize they have equally become caught within a carefully laid web of deception called the "NET" and its effects on the "New Age” movement, in which the “great joys of Awakening, Enlightenment and Empowerment” are being heralded from within the teaching paradigms of the Metatronic Science, along with perversions of sacred geometry like the mathematical growth formula for artificial finite life that in later days became known as the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence, and is still taught as sacred geometry. Like New Age and traditional religious doctrines interspersed with only portions of genuine eternal-life teachings. This “convolution of teachings” makes it very difficult, both logically AND intuitively discover the core truths.
    ---------------------------Love Barrier--------------------------------
    The idea is to simply investigate, learn more, try to “feel out” the Encryption Lattice beneath all symbols, so that you can compare, and thus make a more educated conscious choice regarding your personal path of evolution.

Most of us are not able to see the true potential of light, unless we first stand in the dark

Love and Light
    • Meg, it is a feeling that leads me to believe it is true.

I think its important to realize, that every time we make a reference to a name a place or thing "like this or that angle who will usher us into the blue flame of this or that knowledge" These are just symbols, for the purpose of attracting our attention into the same mutual field of awareness, in order to initiate collective manifestation. Symbols for hyper-dimensional communication. Failing to recognise this, is what frustrates me about many channelers who try to manifest core truth. “Channeling” or “conscious medium-ship," is just as corrupted as the planetary Templar, when we, who have not yet ascended, use the Templar for manifestation.

My point is the (12-Strand Diamond Sun Crystal Gene "DNA") Offered by the Universal Templar. I heard that our DNA is being changed back, but only if we tune into the healing frequencies offered by the "Diamond Sun Crystal Gene." and what ever you feel that, that means to you.

It is possible to achieve higher awareness in our current state, but not full ascension. A big mistake that I believe many new age philosophers make, is the fact that this awareness alone is enough to achieve ascension. So long as we share the mutated Metatronic Code "DNA" It will not possible. Wishful feelings of love and light, though healthy, are not enough to protect us from the false promises offered by the "convoluted New Age movement"

I believe in evolution as intelligent creation, rather then random mutation. It is my understanding that "junk" DNA is a sort of "encrypted" not not yet used, potential evolution, waiting for a specific emotional or environment trigger. Gene selection acts on environment, as environment acts on gene selection. 90% of human DNA is dormant, and has not met the requirement for self expression. What came first. the chicken or the egg? This video is a really inspiring illustration of that answer "Even the God have Gods" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZyFzkUC4c 49:17mins. There is a lot of fascinating information out there on DNA as a wavelength.

I believe the Annunaki were seeded as tools to be used by the Illuminati conscious field. In the same way that we will be if they can complete the "quantum harvest" Illuminati is not a "thing" it is an idea, a "symbol" and all who resonate with that idea are victims of it, like the Annunaki.

I believe there is more knowledge in intuitive inspiration, then pragmatic reality. There is no need to dumb down inspiration, when we understand with our hearts, rather then our minds.

I have heard that ascension in our contemporary time line will be possible until around 2400AD, so long as there is no "quantum harvest." 2012 is only the opening of the star-gates, it does not automatically entitle us to ascension. You are right, in that had the Illuminati "master planetary drama plan" worked "which it didnt," there would have been no 3rd dimensional earth left after the period of 2012.

As I understand it, we are in "fall-alignment." Irreputable damage to the planetary Templar and earths encryption lattice has already taken place and created the artificial spin-speed and direction of earth Merkaba field. We exist right now in borrowed time. The fringe fo a artificial "death star" external merkaba field, that we resonate closer with, with each day. Eventually full activation will be made, and a doomsday reality will manifest "ever wonder where we get the doomsday scenario in our collective conscious from?" It is dimensional symbolic awareness. But we have been spared "quantum consumption" for now.

What we are looking at, is the mass opening of star-gates and a flooding of information for the purpose of creating a mass "exodus" of consciousness from the corrupted Templar. It is a permanent mutation, and can not be fixed.

I understand that the Illuminati "NET" extends throughout the contemporary "Milky way Galaxy" So we are not alone in our struggle for the freedom of manifestation.

Much of my resources and inspiration has come from the "Guardian Alliance's Freedom Teachings" Keylontic Sciences: http://www.keylonticdictionary.org, offered by the "Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order" http://www.azuritepress.com.

It is a wonderful place where With foundations firmly rooted in love-based egalitarian spiritual humanitarianism, the Law of One paradigm,incorporating exploration of Unified Field Physics, Quantum theory and ancient Light-Sound-Scalar-wave, Merkaba Mechanics and Esoteric sciences into intelligent investigation of holistic spiritual psychology, physiology, theology, sociology and cosmological principles.

A place where core science is creativity expressed with the inspiration of philosophy..
    • sorry out of subject.... but i have to tell you I loved the love barrier.....:D
    • Thank you very much Daniel for sharing this knowledged.
      now at least i got the idea about the drama of our past.
      it is really informative and i do appreciated your effort.

Love and Light :>
      • No problem. Many will say that I am not sharing love by sharing this "knowledge" and thus it is counter productive to me and those around me. To that I say..

"Life like knowledge is infinite. What you dont know can kill you"

Thank you for showing your appreciation.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"In Alice in Wonderland, they painted the roses red....In Red China, they paint the trees green.....LOL Welcome to the Chinese, lower astral plane experience....🐲🤣

"China is planting Fields of Stones stuck to Metal Bars - No, Really."…"
1 hour ago
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
1 hour ago
"I will state, up front, that I've NEVER visited China and have no desire to journey there, ever...However, many western people and corporate staff do travel there, on a regular basis and probably don't realise, that the food and drink they…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"obama is a human wrecking ball"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Barack Hussein Obama is a Puppet of the Dark Cabal and NOTHING MORE....He Does Not Serve Within the GFL nor Planetary Hierarchy
"This blog was posted in 2012, to warn the members of this Obama-abomination, then....Moreover, do not fall for the big Mike, presidential scam, either...

I hope that members who supported Obama and his pro-covid vaccine, bioweapon advice, a few…"
3 hours ago
"I hope that members who supported Obama and his pro-covid vaccine, bioweapon advice, a few years back, have subsequently awoken to the scamdemic...?? And also the scam that was Obama, from day one of his presidency.....Just watch this video and…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I hope that members who supported Obama and his pro-covid vaccine, bioweapon advice, a few years back, have subsequently awoken to the scamdemic...?? And also the scam that was Obama, from day one of his presidency.....Just watch this video and…"
3 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…