I have read that someone in omar ibn khattab group removed a part of his messages , cointaining information such as meditation, selfgodhood, i am presence. I would like to have clarification on this subject.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally I don't believe ANY religion (referring to scriptures... most of the people following these religions are Loving).  I'm no expert, but every religion I've ever heard of has some form of corruption.  I think most religions have very useful and good lessons, however they seem to have many misinterpretated messages and/or deliberately changed scriptures.  Take the messages that resonate w/ you and leave the ones that don't (only my advice from my opinion).

My religion = Love all other Beings.  Treat another as you would like to be treated.  Be grateful and have compassion.  Connect to High Self for answers. 

I keep it simple...but that is just me being me after learning all I've learned.  Wars are started for religious reasons and many many people have died from religious crusades...this continues today.  Then again... these are My Beliefs.  I don't push them on anyone.  Free will.

• Hi Dear,

A very nice question.

Yes ... All the original scriptures that are referenced in any religion are corrupted.

The Quran, The Bible, The Vedas, The Puranas, etc.

The main reason is Lust for Power that has made this .... The so called religious leaders wanted that the people must listen to them only and keep them in high regards. So they manipulated the meaning of the sacred texts to accommodate their desires ....

Example ...( I am saying about past say a few 100 years ago)

In Hindus the in order to gain importance to them started racism and that the religious texts should only be read by Brahmins .... others do not have the right to read it ....

In Christianity ... What ever the pope says is to be obeyed ... the kings were directed by the popes and fathers of church ...

In Muslim also the real meaning of Qur'an was mus-interpreted and told to the public .... best example is that killing peoples ( who do not believe in Allah) id a pious deed ...

It is very difficult to analyze after so many years that what was said was right or wrong ... Many a times even we in order to gain self importance and praise tell lie ... If what they had did at that time is due to that then the whole meaning of religion has been changing whenever such occasions must have occurred ...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ....................

• People are always looking to prophets to offer some kind of enlightenment, but the truth is (I believe) that we are all prophets and there is no need to elevate someone else over yourself.  We can all learn from each other, and all have valuable information to help each other along the "Path".  

Most likely most books like the Bible, Quran, others... contain some amount of insight, but the real insight comes from within. 

• Hey Marius ,

im a Lyran starseed from plejare &

Prophet Mohammed is an ascended master on earth & one I closely work with ;)

The prophet was a loving man and much of what has been said about him & and his ideology in the media is false, inaccurate, and misleading. Its fear mongering.

Yes, it is said parts of the msg have been removed.

Originally there was 3 versions, 2 of which got taken away (after the prophet died) leaving only 1 version which exists today.

Also parts of the txt have been misinterpreted by many who seek to control the masses into falsehoods (and these masses are truly innocent and well meaning), this has resulted into the islamic sect breaking down into 5 sub groubs. Shia, sunni, sufi, ahmedi, etc

The kind prophet knew this day would come and he said at the time of acension very few would know the truth about the nature of the koran, what it means, and what islam is. :)

The text has many valid truths, about the nature of science, such as the stages of growth of a baby, the constellation of the stars, the mechanics of water etc  (of which science has only proved this century) lol

The text also speaks about jesus, (& the other previous prophets) and their life and the things they endured so that readers can obtain wisdom from it and know how to deal with the lessons they need to tackle in their life.

There is a story for everyone in the koran. Whatever pain you have endured, the koran has a story to tell you to give you guidance.

The text itself does talk about meditation (via prayer -the prophet loved to be alone & keep away from negative folks... and he used to meditate in the cave silently.

It was there he first saw the angel Gabriel, who revealed the prophet's pathway and the first liner of the koran "read in the name of your lord/source"  .... the prophet could neither read or write in his lifetime).

The text also speaks of strengthening oneself through prayer and mantras,

keeping away from negative folk,

focusing from within,

not to harm people

and the nature of peace within the human race!

He also talks about extra terrestrials ;)

I must say religions have all been twisted,

so although evil men seek to control

the original msg of the koran is there for the wise;

however much has been hidden from the masses or misinterpreted, twisted, so evil people can gain power and corrupt a beautiful thing.

I love the prophet mohammed, and it is clear for me to say, he came to guide mankind out of 3d darkness, so they be ready for this ascension, and instead its got lost up again, so i say this point to clarify,

Islam is about peace & kindness, ascension to heaven,  this was the prophets message.

Much love <3

• Hey star , thanks for the information!!! :)  I would like to ask you some questions if you dont mind  and I think a lot of people would appreciate if you could post mohammeds channeling in the blog area.:)

is it true that the annunaki brought him into their ship and planted a chip in him so that his message would be corrupt?

As we know all the ascended master including prophet mohammed will come to earth soon to help us and motivate us to ascention, however where will mohammed go first and how will we recognise that it is him and not the antichrist?if in middle east, where in middle east and how will he present himself.

I have also heard that the antichrist is a women and that the antichrist is already here in earth, however how will the antichrist be dealth with?

May the I am presence guide you , Namaste

• Hi Marius,

No problem , your welcome for the info ;)

I havent got round to blogging about Prophet Mohammed yet, although one day i may when i get the time; so people can understand a little more  ;)

Ok to answer your questions (as I know it):

No its not true the annunaki brought him on their ship and planted a chip on him.

Mohammed was born literally an orphan and wasnt  rich or poor. He could not read or write either. When he was 40, whilst meditating alone (as he often did-he didnt hang out in crazy groups as was the norm in that time) , he got his first revelation/communication and that was with the angel Gabriel who appeared to him.

Can I add, Prophet Mohammed was predicted by krishna and jesus to come to humankind therefore nothing to do with chipping by the annunaki.

Mohammed's name is mentioned in both the hindu and christian texts, (as the one who would be enlightened to come to help mankind).

Prophet Mohammed himself did not work with the annunaki instead he worked with the angelics, positive galactics/ extra terrestrials , and source.

The reason why we have misinfo and miseducation is because people have been ignorant to not question anything, if they did they would be labelled a "sinner" (this was after the prophet died).

After the prophet died, his teachings were taught in other ways by other men,  things he apparantly said and did taken out of context to a gross extent.

an example of this is the concept of jihad.

One of Mohammed's mission in his lifetime was to conquer the city of mecca who had many inhabits who did crazy acts, his mission was to turn as many people as he could back to the light before ascension day - & the city of mecca back then was a stronghold- by obtaining this he would have transferred the power of this place from darkness back to light.

This was his personal jihad/mission!

but now this has been misunderstood and taken by crazy folk to mean kill anybody,

wrong! 

it simply means in this day and age  to eliminate negative thoughts from one own mind and  actions , jihad and conquest of one self ;)

To me, the illumanati and annunaki have infiltrated the organised religions, caused people to worship them and caused mass separations between people so they fight and argue this one out .

This in turn keeps people on a low viber and they are ready to fight anyone to defend their beliefs which arise out of ego.

The prophet's message was not to fight things out, but show kindness/patience/tolerance even when things dont go so well in ya life; as jesus said "turn the other cheek".

The prophet and other ascended masters are already helping us :)

As for the anti christ, the prophet called " it/ them/ him" the "Dajjal" meaning Deciever.

Who is the deciever? who is the anti christ? according to the prophet 1000 years ago he said the deciever/anti christ is:

"You should know that he is one-eyed, and Source is not one-eyed."

One eyed refers to the illumanti annunaki symbol of the one eye. lol

Thus the antichrist is made up of men and women who decieve the average people through the govt, media, education system etc .It includes countries too.

<3

• Howdy! Coming from an mixed Islamic/Catholic background (personally theologically speaking I'm closest to the Bahai faith, 80% anyway) and being 50/50 Bosnian/Croatian, I am buzzed out by your personally profound comments about the prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). You are so onto the truth, it's quite astounding. I've tried explaining what you have said to family, friends and acquaintances alike for many years, but I gotta admit your knowledge is far greater than mine regarding Islamic teachings, fantastic stuff, kudos to you Star.

• Hey Harry,

Thanks for your kind comment ;)

& yes it is Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him) , i omitted that part out, for writing purposes lol

Yes i totally understand how challenging it can be trying to explain this stuff to loved ones & friends alike ;)

all my love! <3

• Nicly explained STAR now we all know why they call you STAR.

The true teachings of Mohammed are lost and not practised but maybe by a very few...eating of halal meat..killing of goats ...trying to force their religion on others and threatening others is not called true religion.

I myself living in London minding my own business was threatened by a Muslim gang just because i am not a Muslim ..and other times i was questioned by some ..are you a Muslim..and once charged upon by a gang while walking in the park and they garbed all my shopping and ran for it..Police had to be called out..i am not the same person now for i like very few of them.

The worse are the Islam fanatics...but this religion like all other religions will die off with Muslims fighting among themselves.

• Kalki, im so sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Its so sad to see many young muslims lost into the facade of 3d.

Alot of this is about YOB behavior,  threatning others or intimidating them is not acceptable and no true lightworker or lover of god/source or the prophets  would do such acts.

Next time they attack you tell them this:

The prophet said to be peaceful to all.

He taught peace and kindness among all men/women. 

His wife was originally a christian, and he himself had heard of krishna and the buddah and never taught hate speech / acts to anyone.

He liked to sleep on the floor, he was very humble, and aimed to give all his wealth away before his own ascension came up.

As far as i know, the prophet himself ate very little, and preffered eating dates from nature often fasting and meditating in prayer ;)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
11 hours ago
More…