hello everyone before i begin please agree to these rules as this is maybe going to be controversial:

1. please respect others viewpoints here even if they make you downright angry

2. please do not argue. i  admit i am pretty angry right now but i dont intend to start any break ups i only intend to know for myself and if possible prove my point that being gay can be accepted as much as being straight.

ok if you agree to these points please continue. sorry for the close security i just dont want to start any arguments off.

i have been told on here(i wont name who by) that being a homo is not normal and i must change or try too or i will perish in 2012 and not be "saved" by the UFO.  i have also being told that i being a gay is evil .i have also being told that in the outer space community that speaks of this that being a homo or gay is not normal for people and they don't want gay people because they want to start the revolution in us. i want to ask you do you accept being gay as normal and are there any gays in the outer space communities you know of? if you dont want to answer please dont answer i respect that.

sorry if this sounds harsh but i want to say this out loud.

EDIT:

thank you everyone for your support full views.  they helped me and reminded me that you guys are among the best in the world. for your hearts and your understandings. if you dont believe you come from a culture of the heart. then look inside you. you ARE that culture. that will respect anyone no matter what and has a strong bond between you all.

i have recently learned i should not be afraid of who i am. and i will not be. there have been times where my heart almost gave in to the calls to be normal it has also been a test of resolve that i have not passed yet but which will keep happening in my life throughout society. but i have good friends, good family, and myself and divine source so i will be ok. i will make sure of it :)

. in essence i opened the genie bottle. i stuck my nose in too far  in making new friends and i wasnt as respective as i could have been to others views about being normal. i now let them have their views and i let me have mine. this universe is a big school in itself.

i maybe soon to take my leave of this site. it is not relly because i am upset because i am ok and feeling like i can get through this stronger now. it is because i feel no need to be here anymore. i got what i came here for even when i did not know it. a good friend. and now i am here for another good friend. it is her i stop here for in case she needs any support here. if she does not need any more support here i will take my leave from this site.

may i offer some advice in return as a thanks. please note this is advice meant as thanks and i am not saying anything offensive toward you?

please keep at this. keep at the understanding you must understand this is a very diverse universe that has sprung forth from the original spark of creation. a universe very beautiful in its own right and many other ways. many diverse species. diverse ideas. even if one cultrue seems evil to you understand that it may not be considered evil to that culture. it may be considered tradition. or even a show of respect or even love. i am not to say the evil things that are going on in our world are a show of respect. nor can i promise to account that i know everything in what i am saying. what i am asking is that you always be understanding never give up the light in yourselves. dont be someone else's vision. be your own. be the spark that you are. gay straight, reptillian, grey, nordic, elf, fairy, nymph, warewolf and so on. it does not matter. try to be true to yourselves. there are so many in this world who are not themselves. they are another's vision of what they want them to be. but i believe that us being ourselves. it sets an example for the rest to follow. it awakes others from their sleep in this society.it gives them a hard wake up shake sometimes. its just what this society needs. to wake up. we are part of the human race. the true race.

so be awake,  try be understanding and accepting, and lots of love and take care of yourselves *big hugs* thank you again.

P.S you may remember me as iceblade-X yes i am the same person. i deleted my original account when i found one of my true friends here as there was no need to keep being on here after that. and i opened a new account recently in this name to be with a friend on here, the same one i talked about in the previous paragraphs and to support her if needed. i am sorry for not telling everyone who i was. i understand if i am to be punished on this site. but thank you again everybody. you wonderful human and other beings :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally, I think people are "both" but become more "Unisex" in their nature.  

That being said, I hope that sexuality gets taken to a new level as we transform.  ;-)

Personally, I always thought being gay or straight was cool, but again I think alot of that is an illusion to a certain degree because it seems like we have the capability to be both.

What ever you choose it probably doesn't simplify relationships anymore that they can be, but if you find happiness with someone and have a deeper connection, it shouldn't matter what "sex" they are!
  • I believe the creator created everybody the way we are and that goes for who is in the universe. No worries~Blessings, Christine
  • THE WAY I SEE IT WE ARE ALL GODS CHILDRENS, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE GAY, BI, OR STRAIGHT.

WE ARE HERE ON EARTH IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IS TO SPREAD GODS LIGHT ON PLANET EARTH, AND TO HELP EACH OTHER.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD.

MAY GOD BLESS GOD AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE OF LIGHT, AND PLANET EARTH.

PEACE PROFOUND,

GODSLIGHTWORKER111.

• Beelzeeled: Our purpose on Earth today is to let go of duality, and embrase Unity. The way to do this is to let the male and female energies become equal in each person. This creates perfect balance with the energies of the Creator. In my research and finding, mostl;y from this website, these ideas have surfaced. At our point of conception, the 'spark' or soul energy that give us life IS part of the Creator. Therefore, each person on this planet, and indeed every soul in the universe has been blessed with life with this 'spark'. Our soul has been male and female many times on this planet, in order to learn the lessons which will mature us to the point where we will choose with free will, Unity. We are One with All That Is. The light beings in space have all lived through the processes we are now experiencing, and have embraced this Unity of Oneness. This, then, makes a very strong case that 'sexual orientation' does not exist in their 'world'. All is One. The Creator does not judge. The Creator allows each one to experience what is needed to embrace Unity when they are willing to accept it. The Creator encourages each of us to choose to embrace It. What is the Creator? The purest form of Love and Light. The best way to assimi,ate the information that you find is to Feel it in your Heart, and not rationalize it in your head. This is where your purest form of wisdom and truth can be accessed.  Regardless, please know that we all are loved by the Creator for who we are. There is no judgment. Hope this helps.

• thank you everyone for your support full views.  they helped me and reminded me that you guys are among the best in the world. for your hearts and your understandings. if you dont believe you come from a culture of the heart. then look inside you. you ARE that culture. that will respect anyone no matter what and has a strong bond between you all.

i have recently learned i should not be afraid of who i am. and i will not be. there have been times where my heart almost gave in to the calls to be normal it has also been a test of resolve that i have not passed yet but which will keep happening in my life throughout society. but i have good friends, good family, and myself and divine source so i will be ok. i will make sure of it :)

. in essence i opened the genie bottle. i stuck my nose in too far  in making new friends and i wasnt as respective as i could have been to others views about being normal. i now let them have their views and i let me have mine. this universe is a big school in itself.

i maybe soon to take my leave of this site. it is not relly because i am upset because i am ok and feeling like i can get through this stronger now. it is because i feel no need to be here anymore. i got what i came here for even when i did not know it. a good friend. and now i am here for another good friend. it is her i stop here for in case she needs any support here. if she does not need any more support here i will take my leave from this site.

may i offer some advice in return as a thanks. please note this is advice meant as thanks and i am not saying anything offensive toward you?

please keep at this. keep at the understanding you must understand this is a very diverse universe that has sprung forth from the original spark of creation. a universe very beautiful in its own right and many other ways. many diverse species. diverse ideas. even if one cultrue seems evil to you understand that it may not be considered evil to that culture. it may be considered tradition. or even a show of respect or even love. i am not to say the evil things that are going on in our world are a show of respect. nor can i promise to account that i know everything in what i am saying. what i am asking is that you always be understanding never give up the light in yourselves. dont be someone else's vision. be your own. be the spark that you are. gay straight, reptillian, grey, nordic, elf, fairy, nymph, warewolf and so on. it does not matter. try to be true to yourselves. there are so many in this world who are not themselves. they are another's vision of what they want them to be. but i believe that us being ourselves. it sets an example for the rest to follow. it awakes others from their sleep in this society.it gives them a hard wake up shake sometimes. its just what this society needs. to wake up. we are part of the human race. the true race.

so be awake,  try be understanding and accepting, and lots of love and take care of yourselves *big hugs* thank you again.

P.S you may remember me as iceblade-X yes i am the same person. i deleted my original account when i found one of my true friends here as there was no need to keep being on here after that. and i opened a new account recently in this name to be with a friend on here, the same one i talked about in the previous paragraphs and to support her if needed. i am sorry for not telling everyone who i was. i understand if i am to be punished on this site. but thank you again everybody. you wonderful human and other beings :)

society.it
  • God loves everyone! Does not matter who or what you are. You are just another one of Gods creations. :)
  • wow what a wonderful subject to talk about, it really makes people understand the biast equation and the not biast solution. We are what we are and there is no shame in it what so ever. Thanks to all who spoke their minds it means a lot to those who fear to understand both straight bi or homoosexual big deal, as long as you love the moment when you do it it is all about being in love no matter what.
  • hallo beelzeeled, it is butiful that you are so open! it is butiful that you bring love, and is love not the most important thing ?,,you make me happy, because i saw here a lot of butiful answers, if more people could think like us, (that any love is good), the whole world would be much better, i don't look at people as hetero, bi or gay or what ever, i try to see a person as a ARTPIECE OF LOVE, what he or she is, is not important for me,i never put men or women in a box with a etiket on, but i look out for everyone's talent,for me, there is nothing wrong or abnormal with a body that gives love ! greetings from johan in belgium, and ... everyone is welcome!

• Kind of an odd question...but can you define gay in your own terms? Also, everyone has an opinion- what is yours? There is no right or wrong answer just different forms of expression. Beliefs are subject to change. I don't believe UFOs will save us (but that is a belief and subject to change). I believe we save ourselves through acts of love. I can imagine a deeply loving gay couple with an adopted child (and there are lots that need loving parents) as more supportive than a heterosexual couple always fighting and arguing in front of their child. I don't know, it all depends on the people. It doesn't depend on the gay or not gay, those are beliefs and stereotypes that limit. Life and its varieties just is and exists.
  • Love is Love beelzeeled, you shouldent care what outhers think. They cant make you or brake you comrade :) remember you are whom you are ;) noone could change that. And if there aint any gay space comunitys make your own <3 ^__^ Its always good to stand out and be PROUD of whom you are <3 <3 <3
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
35 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was happening in Billy's life at this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. Gonna post other chapters as soon as I can probably later on in the week and then more chapters soon after that. Good listen so…"
42 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hodWDmQpWA"
1 hour ago
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://youtu.be/8hodWDmQpWA?si=thWYjr1VFUvFWejJ"
1 hour ago
Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
3 hours ago
More…