I am unbelievably light headed these days; it's like my MIND IS SHUTTING DOWN; like the taoists say; "no mind" so i cant focus so well in what i read; i forget things, overlook details about things, etc

Is this happening to anyone else out there?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been pretty bubble headed lately lol, walk into a room and forget what you are there for?  But the most recent symptom I am having is total neck and shoulder pain that runs down my spine, I can't turn my head without excrutiating pain.  Bummer.  At first I thought I slept funny but then I remembered I experienced this a couple of months ago... I think it has something to do wtih the kundalini, anyone else have this too? 

And for some reason I am having trouble connecting to source, and opening my crown chakra- I tried to ground energy and it was like grabbing water in your fist, it just trickled away... so am concentrating on positive thinking, eating and sleeping well- hopefully the energy levels will come back soon. 

• So many things is happening in my head. It feels like ailiens are taking over it, and i belive in it, they ar etelling me to think in english, and i can feel e big pressure in my head all the time. Now i fully realize the power of god cus its just hittet me... but mother earth catched me when i felt so at elast im on erath now....

still im so fast in my mind, and the toughs are flowing so intense. I belive that its time for a world realization, to unify us all into oneess in this One cosmic consciousness.... i can feel the expansion of my third eye, and i can feel how all the chakras in my body is opening up for the energies to flow free.
    I belive that many people feels the same thing...... and that if its not its gonna be a common things. I can really feel the changes in my mind, and how i reach a higher state of mind..... maybee its just me bringing myself up, but it feels like a realease of my ego and ignorance.... i am, and i am becoming more present in the moment every sekond... i wonder when im gonna be present enough, but its never enough in every new meeting...

i dont understand what is happening, but it feels like im setting my mind and myself free, right now writing this.

this ailien thing has brought alot of confusion to me, i hope to be clear with it soon... but its like a nagging voice in english, and I speak swedish.... its so weird, but i can really feel how im being transformed.. i dont reqognize myself anymore.... are you familiar with this feeling??

it doesnt tear me down, it teaches me that love and compassion is the way to go, and that all the destruction now going on on planet earth is uniting us and brings a One world vision that is peace. And this helps us to unite against worlds biggest enemy nuclear. I belive the hole world will realize the same thing....

life is about realizing again and again and again, it takes us closer to the moment now.

Cus now is all that we have for granted if anything.

Love and light soulfriends! <3

• lol i was just trying to figure out the same exact thing.
  • Hello,

I have major forgetfulness especially lately and happening more and more. Its affecting my everyday way and especially my work!! I think my boss thinks Im loosing it with my forgetfulness.

I did a chant meditation a week ago with a group of people that went for 108 chants and I nearly fainted from all the energy!! lols was absolutely fantastic though and the body was just buzzing... Going to do the 10,000 chant weekend in a couple of weeks so I may have a reincarnation experience !! haha.

Everyone I know is having forgetfulness so I just acknowledge, forget and move on... lols

• Glad to know Im not alone with this. Even though Im on meds for now Im not sure the forgetfullness comes from the meds at all. Its like if you ask me what I did last weekend I'll need 15 seconds to think about that...
  • Yes, most definitely.  I have definitely been feeling like that lately.  

I think we are at the edge of some very intense energy and transformation.  Plus, we have the Super Moon coming soon.  The moon will be closer to the planet than it's been in 18 years AND it will be full....

Hold on, it's going to be a crazy ride! :) 

Information about the Super Moon:

Super Moon - March 19th
  • Ive got that too, Except Ive also had alot of pressure on the whole top of my head, almost like a headache but not. Anyone else feel that?
  • Yes me too! But I love it! I think it's my mechanism to stay entertainted, enlightened, and in the now. I think you are put in scenarios to see what you make of them :) 
    Namaste 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
9 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0