8110253489?profile=original

***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime (Phone Recording)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Must Hear Phone Recording

This one is a Deal Breaker!

If you haven’t yet, you all need to hear this cc call from 11/29/11.

Talks about Nesara, White Dragons, Basel III, Arrests of the bad guys,
including Trump, Gates, Soros, etc.

RV and Prosperity Packages too.

760-569-7699-479547#

All expected to go down by December 31, if not before.

Sounds to me like the White Dragons, Hats and NESARA all got together
and realized there was power in numbers.

And wait til you hear about Obama. I’m still having serious problems
with that one!

You don’t have to believe it all in order to gain a great deal of info
from it.

This phone call is going viral.

760-569-7699-479547#

It provides a lot of backup to everything Ben Fulford has been saying. Go Ben!!!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The disclosure petition does not come from the White House....it's for the White House and congress to be forced into disclosure. The signatures are just motivation. : )

• SIGH, ok so we beg the lying govt for the truth, we give them the petition they require for making "demand" of our govt, they once again lie when we know it, so what do we do 

MAKE ANOTHER PETITION? what makes people think that with 25,00 signatures they will tell, no asking the people who did this to come clean is like asking a criminal to rat out his friends aint gonna happen unless we bribe them,

they will NEVER release the information because you asked for it, come on i thought you were more aware than this.  and for those who have forgotten , the US govt used to talk about ufops publically as i said, you are asking criminals to turn themselves in they will not, if you REALLY want the truth grab a million friends and GO to roswell, break in and get the info,

this is exactly what david icke talks about problem reaction solution, how many signatures will it take on the petition for you to be satisfied that the govt is telling the truth, should we make a 1 million signature petition, you think they will tell the truth then? 

what is the point of asking the criminal who is being executed one more time if he will confess. (i do not advocate execution, this is an analogy as i feel i must explain EVERYTHING now)

they arent gonna confess they arent going to give up, stop asking them to acknowledge what you already know.

• The Disclosure Petition is just an organized, not violent and documented "little threat" to let the government know over n over(i know..i get it) that we know what they are hiding. It's just 1 small step taken before there will be major protests in Washington...which will then start the activation of a police state and I'm sure many will die. They know this....but it won't be long before the petition signers get fed up w/no reaction and protests will be organized. Washington is WELL PREPARED for these protests to begin....but they are going to try to avoid it....this is why the non violent approach is being made first...over n over.  : )  That is the American way boys.  : )

• the non violent approach has been made for 60 years, this petition is not the first time that the public have demanded it, project bluebook is an example, NOT project bluebeam thats differnt, bluebook was the ufo research govt agency project for ufo stuff, we begged pleaded borrowed and connived to get that released, and it was full of blakced out info leaving us little more aware of what EXACTLY they were hiding, this is old news and a waste of time, they know they are F'd, bush sr said it himself if the people find out they will lynch us, they know what they do, and they arent gonna tell you, no matter what. no matter if every sdingle person signed the piece of papaer they still wont tell you, it is a gesture in futility because you are asking poeple who have no intention of giving anythig away to give it away.

everyone awake knows the govt is not the way and needs to be changed or removed, and i dont mean the people in govt, i mean GOVT, native villages didnt requires the ok from the native council to decide for themselves what to do in their areas, we do not need whole overseeing govts to tell us how to act, govts are something we should choose to use because we want them, the only people now who want them are those still asleep under their control.  PLEASE wake up to the reality of asking the slave masters for your freedom, youll have to take it for yourself if you want it, andpandering to thier demands and paperwork shows you support that system, voting in it shopws support for it, paying taxes in it shows supprt for it, govt and the banks will stop if we stop using them it is so simple it amazes me poeople still feel the need to even talk to the govt. 

• ja, very interesting. I have stayed away from TV for years and have never been a big sci-fi guy at all. I will look for your post and get the B5 show to view.

good post ja

thanks gooty

• it is 110 episodes, with 5 movies, really only the first 4 seasons need to be watched, there is the eact division of our govt factions playing eachother, with those loyal to earth and those wanting to control it, the yougner races represent our differnt cultures, as there are advanced and new races both , like our countrie, this is nothing new in scifi, they do have to ancient factions one light one dark both causing thier own brand of control in the galaxy, one through service to self and one through service to others, one race the minbari their spiritual beliefs entail the micro/macro, and the belief that we are all here for the univers to learn about itself,  the way out is to get those two old races who control the young ones to realise they have both lost their way, they are not helping the oyunger races any longer just controlling them, so basically ALL the young races get together and tell them to get the hell out of the galaxy, go somewhere else, and take all the old ones with them,  the yougner races have to do it on their own, and they will help the new younger races, this representes the cycle.  the other big part of it is the need for there to be certain things in place for us to be able to be on our own, much like the galactics up there wish to give us tech or to free our hidden tech so that we have the tools to go out and discover the galaxy for ourselves, we will make mistakes in the future like ALL beings do but they will be OUR mistakes dammit NOT theirs ANYMORE, we are DONE with being controlled, DONE with being pawns in their game,

there is much much more, the value of a single life the value of billions it is all the same,

man im gonna cry now if i think to hard about it,  this show FEELS right, and feeling of this nature are not common for me.

• ja, thanks for synopsis on B5 I will look into it further.

gooty

• "The Alex Collier Aid Project

UPDATED DECEMBER 1, 2011

Millions of people on planet Earth have heard my friend Alex Collier reporting the good, bad and ugly truth regarding extraterrestrials. However, most people do not know that Alex paid a price for going public with that information. For the past few years, he has been unable to get work due to his reputation as an “alien conspiracy” theorist. This situation also contributed directly to the destruction of his marriage and family life. He really needs some help right now to get back on his feet.

On December 1, 2011 Alex created a PayPal account to accept funds electronically.

Please send your donations to: Ivanhoe1818@live.com

Or, if you prefer to send a money order please use the address below:

Alex Collier

PO box 795

Morrison, CO 80465

On October 28 of 2011, Alex was a guest on my show: The Unicus Radio Hour. At that time, I urged people that know and respect Alex around the world to come to his aid. Although a few people have offered to help… the situation for Alex remains dire. He has been trying to find work for the past few years with no luck. Here is a message I received from him on November 29, 2011:

Bob,

Sleeping in a friend’s pop up trailer with no heat. Could use any help at all. Prayers, energy clearing, donation whatever………… I hope this is the darkness before the dawn, buddy. I am very, very tired……….

Alex"

Source - http://www.unicusmagazine.com/blog/?p=43

• ok..thats bad... didnt know this about Alex...

• Great post SC, I saw this a couple days ago on Avalon and it brought me to tears....

gooty

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
34 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
34 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
13 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
19 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
19 hours ago
More…