ASHTAR SHERRAN has sent a warning message:

Some of your Governments are sleeping....

Others are focused on a secret agenda...

each man for himself..

they know what is coming...

rumblings of change like ripples on a pond....

DEAR ONES BE AWARE YOUR LEADERS WILL NOT SAVE YOU....

THEY WILL SAVE ONLY THEMSELVES...

EVEN THEN THEIR VICTORY WILL BE SHORT LIVED.

ADAMA HEAD PRIEST OF TELOS his message

YOUR GOVERNMENTS ARE CORRUPT TO THE VERY CORE

We need to make a decision....

DO WE NEED LEADERS who are there only to save themselves ?

DO WE NEED GOVERNMENTS who are there only to save themselves ?

Below are two Videos:

One with warning message from Ashtar Sheeran about our so called leaders and...

One showing secret Underground Bases being built by the Governments to save themselves.

It clearly shows their attitude..... as long as we are alright Jack we do not care about the rest.  

Tell us your views members.

I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE..

I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Ann i have been a member for a long time but the time is right now to sort out our Leaders and Governments as NOW we are not ALONE ...we have the Galactic Federation of Light, Beings from Inner Earth and Beings Incarnated here to Create Heaven on Earth and nothing will stop them. The Galactic Federation of Light have stated that if necessary they will BYPASS the Leaders and Governments of this Planet. They have their orders from Higher Source and they will carry out the orders there is no doubt about this.
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
  • Thank you for coming right to the core and for showing so many of our beautiful weapons!
    • DO not worry there are more beautiful weapons coming in every day...every hour....every minute...every second and their mission to create Heaven on Earth by clearing the darkness in this Planet
      I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
  • It seems to me that when the illusion begins to really break down "as it is" those that we call government and others will be left with holding nothing.

"DO WE NEED LEADERS who are there only to save themselves ?" I assume that the head priest of Telos has a better idea as to who should be our leader?

"DO WE NEED GOVERNMENTS who are there only to save themselves ?" Same question...?

It seems to me that when the illusion is truly broken we wont need to "not need our leaders", as they will be to busy not needing their self as leaders...

There is no higher source then us, and the channels are broken.
  • I read recently that the undergrounds will be targeted first.
  • Firstly we are not sheeps anymore that are going to follow the rules of corrupt Leaders and Governments as our real aim in life is to connect with the Source and Work for the Source.
    Secondly these corrupt Leaders and Governments should be aware that the Galactic Federation of Light and Beings from Inner Earth are monitoring them as they can see right through them and know their motives and they can see right through Planet Earth so that they know which area's have a heavy build up of Karmas.
    Remember the Galactic Federation of Light Spaceships are surrounding the Planet Earth and they are singing...
    EVERY STEP YOU TAKE...EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE.....EVERY STEP YOU TAKE EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE WE ARE WATCHING YOU...remember this famous song
    • True Star Brooks talking about let the light shine in soon when we get into 5th Dimension we will have 2 SUNS and there will be no night only day 24/7. Now this is what i call an enlightening message for all.
    • If you aren't a sheep, why do you keep repeating yourself as if you were on autopilot? I'd like to hear some original ideas from you, for once, Ravinder.
      • Sometime you need to repeat as the message does not get across...some missed the previous messages..some read and saW the videos but it went right through one ear and out through the other ear without sinking in.
        Messages are more potent if their is evidence that they are coming from a Higher Source not just me so you see these messages are from Ashtar Sherran and Adama Head Priest of Telos and both have been around a long long time so they know what they are talking about and so are not fiction but TRUE.
        We now have to decide what we can do to improve Planet Earth which we call our Home for us and for all.
        I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE ..
        • "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"

- Joseph Goebbels
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Never Gonna Let You Down (Main Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Music Released on: 2011-09-19 Composers: Richard Earnshaw, Daniel Jones, Orlando Vaughan..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
50 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A musical message to humanity, from the Galactic Federation of LIGHT..... 🛸🛸🛸❤️🌍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
54 minutes ago
"Feel Love....(Richards Musical Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Ltd Released on: 2005-05-26 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9COekd058"
1 hour ago
"Living In Ecstasy (The Groove Mix) · Fonda Rae. Bargrooves Deluxe Edition 2018 (Mixed) ℗ 1996 Defected Records Limited Composer, Lyricist, Writer: Fonda Rae..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RksdIdNJ0"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"I would suggest that you continue to post the materials of Ben Fulford, as it's an opportunity for all readers to test their powers of intuitive heart logic, along with basic common sense....I do take your points, rev.....
But, of course, this is a…"
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, it seems many here do not yet understand what the real message is and what it is not. Its not about who is right or wrong in what has happened or is about to happen or whats going to happen when this War is over. We the light-workers and…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This officer should get on keto and start exercising with some jumping jacks....;-)

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/agrd-indian-policeman-feb-dwarka-in..."
6 hours ago
More…