Replies

•          Well, isn't it fun to gang up on another person?  He can be a scapegoat and we can project all of our shadow onto him.  Greg did acknowledge that he had been duped and regretted his duping of others.  I enjoy now his Ascension 2012 daily offerings which are in the form of a smorgasbord of others channelings and noteworthy UFO and other events - usually around a dozen different featured items.  One thing that I do wish he would change however is his addition of black background to the text of many/most of the featured articles.  Whether or not he has permission to forward all of these articles is another matter.     

• he doesnt even understand the satellites watching the sun, he thinks they are affected by earths fields, but doesnt realize those satellites are at lagrange points, which are out of our atmosphere.

• I'm seriously very surprised that people are not saying he ascended. Because that's what some said when he was gone for those couple of days lol. I guess at this point, any crook who was trying to fool people can just say "I am channeling from the ship, I have now ascended". 

• I was about to say that, Sitna.  But something about what Seeker of Truth said about Greg asking for money kept hitting me.  So I thought The Greg Giles Fake Channelers Fund, to help homeless, out-of-work, down-on-their-luck fake channelers that have been exposed as frauds, would be much better.  

• Good point Darryl.  I find it hard to believe that if somebody has ascended, they would be asking for donations, let alone wasting anytime on AC here in the lowly 3D land.

• OMG, people, this is bad!  I just checked out the link and some of the messages.  Greg is now posting other people channeled messages and his comments are in the SINGLE DIGITS!!  Oh no!  If this keeps up, Greg may have to go out and get a REAL JOB!!  Please, everyone donate!  All proceeds will go to the Greg Giles Fake Channelers Fund, where they help fake channelers in need everywhere!  Thank you for your support!

• bahahaha Darryl that was such a great way of putting it! hahahaha love it!

• Agree, what a joke he has become.  The deceivers are definitely being exposed for who they are.

• Doesn't surprise me in the least.  You are absolutely right Preparer, these bogus channelers are being exposed for the frauds and crooks they are.  MotherGod and Sheldan should take a good look at what is going on, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll stop their ridiculous deception.

• Look, you guys don't know they're frauds...okay. I don't think they're frauds...as in..just making it up. I think alot of these guys are being used....and that's a sad thing. Why do you feel the need to attack these people....attack the message...that's what needs critiquing, the message. Attack the beings, whoever they are, sending the message through them.

Why attack the messenger....they're victims in this too...they've been duped into duping others. I can imagine what those beings are thinking...they dupe someone into putting out their false messages through them, to dupe other people....and when people don't buy it, you gang up and hate on the person being duped. They must be having a laugh....I mean come on guys, think a little bit.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Oneness & Divine Love By AA Zadkiel & Linda Robinson Greetings Beloved Ones, WE ARE Archangels Amethyst and Zadkiel, and we greet you with Love. Today, we wish to discuss Oneness and Divine Love. You are part of the vast, unlimited energy of…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
5 hours ago
More…